❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

Guest MissMellis

pongky, they showed up already. Well, most of it ^^

samgirl (lol, I remember you from Yoohouse during CF days) :lol:

thanks for the link. I loved it when JGS ran after her with Go Mi Nam!!

I hope we get to see some BTS or fan cams! That would be great!

Hope Avant Hye will have a safe trip to Nepal!

Edit

I will provide tutorial on how to vote! Well, will do it once SBS

accepts me XD

You have to sign up at SBS to be able to vote. If anyone of you

wants, I can provide tutorial on how to sign up! ^^

Guest pyaarhia2

wow!! you guys are really fast...

tnx for subbing the videos of shin hye and geun suk...

omg.. i love them...

i love it when she always say "why are you being like this??"

i hope i could see the BTS cuts too...

wishing shin hye will have a nice trip to nepal for 6 days.... take care...

~shin hye hwaiting!!~

Guest ^L4uRa^

Laura, I love your siggie. We used the same pic, but

your's on a totally different level. May I ask what renders

you're using and what you you did with the background?

Edit 2

Don't forget to vote for JGS and PSH as the best drama couple in SBS Awards!

You can vote here: http://tv.sbs.co.kr/2009talent/index.html

For those that can't vote, I'll see if I can provide picture tutorial ^^

hi MissMellis ^_^

actually that was my 1st attempt in making signature using filtering technic.. TT_TT

am glad that u liked it coz, it gave me a headache to make one... XDDD. *ineedtolearnitmore*

ahh please provide us how to sign up,...

we need to vote for this coupleeee... <3333

thnxxx...

Guest jessiep

PSH looked fabulous in that outfit. For her 1st time mcing, she did a good job.

PSH and JGS are so cute together. Their chemistry is amazing. JGS looked so hyper and happy during the MC segment with PSH. They should have date already!

I'm gonna go and vote for them for SBS award.

Thanks to everyone for sharing/uploading the YT links/pictures!

ps: She should be in Nepal now, right?

Guest xbeybidollx

i've read some comment saying she should have wore a more sexier or prettier outfit but i think thats the plan even the hair its still similar to GO MI NAM & JGS hair ponytail at the back its their character as A.N.JELL they are co-hosting as GMN & HTK :) HOPE THEY WILL HOST TOGETHER OR IF NOT PLEASE THE GROUP A.N.JELL SING IN THE SBS AWARDS :)

btw great job PSH for ur 1st time hosting not bad at all.. even JGS had exprienced his 1st time hosting before thats why he is greta now... more hosting for u to come PSH ... good job :)

Guest ^L4uRa^

hi it's me again with the wallpaper...

since im learning filtering for the past 2 days...

i hope it doesnt turn out weird...

i made a signature too..

you can use it if you want.. ^^ (but dont forget to credit me, thank you ^^)

lolapsh_1.jpg

and signature...

lolashinhye.png

credit : lola laura / ^L4uRa^ @ soompi.com

Guest apples23

so I heard from the ppl at shin hye's fancafe that they went to the airport to see her off to her recording in Nepal...basically most of the comments were like "yeah, her outfit for melon wasnt too bad but if you see her in person..you know why ppl say that her coordi is an anti-fan" that and that when you see her in person she more beautiful than on screen, she has a really small face, and she was soo thankful for all her fans that came to see her off...they said that the shin hye in real life really does remind you of her apprentice nun concept in you're beautiful....oh and i happened to stumble on to this while i was browsing in there...i saw clips of this but never the whole thing...omg you have to watch it she is soooo cute...its shin hye's episode of "It city: new caledonia" it was filmed the summer before she started you're beautiful...oh fyi the commercial lags but i didnt have problems viewing the actual show ---------------> http://www.olivetv.co.kr/olivevod/search_v...&timecode=0

Guest yozoranomukou

so I heard from the ppl at shin hye's fancafe that they went to the airport to see her off to her recording in Nepal...basically most of the comments were like "yeah, her outfit for melon wasnt too bad but if you see her in person..you know why ppl say that her coordi is an anti-fan" that and that when you see her in person she more beautiful than on screen, she has a really small face, and she was soo thankful for all her fans that came to see her off...they said that the shin hye in real life really does remind you of her apprentice nun concept in you're beautiful....oh and i happened to stumble on to this while i was browsing in there...i saw clips of this but never the whole thing...omg you have to watch it she is soooo cute...its shin hye's episode of "It city: new caledonia" it was filmed the summer before she started you're beautiful...oh fyi the commercial lags but i didnt have problems viewing the actual show ---------------> http://www.olivetv.co.kr/olivevod/search_v...&timecode=0

@ apples23: thnx 4 da vid! btw who was dat guy with her? da one who was driving her around?

Guest MissMellis

SBS Awards - How to vote tutorial!

Step 1:

loginb.th.jpg

Step 2:

bestcouple.th.jpg

Step 3:

jgspsh.th.jpg

After you click vote, a pop up will show up saying that something like

thank you for voting! ^^;;

If you're not yet a member of SBS, you will have to register to be able

to vote.

Tutorial on how to register at SBS:

Step 1:

signup1.th.jpg

Step 2:

signupe.th.jpg

Step 3:

registration.th.jpg

Step 4:

registration.th.jpg

Step 5:

registration2.th.jpg

Do keep in mind that I don't speak or understand korean, but I

myself followed these steps and it worked for me!

Good luck!!!

Guest ^L4uRa^

SBS Awards - How to vote tutorial!

Good luck!!!

sorry to cut your post...

it worked! thank you very much...

but kinda afraid with sending my passport pic.. >.<;

so i need to wait until my id get the approval then.. :D

Guest apples23

sorry to be the bearer of bad news you guys :huh: ...sbs has let us down again...moon geun young, the winner of last year's best award has been selected as one of the girl mcs with geun suk...the other is an announcer...and please vote for best couple cuz i think someone in the korean forums said that we were lagging by a lot :o ...sigh...nothing's going the way i want it too...i mean yeah she's a good actress and all but has no experience what so ever with mcing...geun suk's korean fans were like wouldnt it have been better to go with shin hye since she has experience with him at melon, she knows his quirky side :rolleyes: (melon part 2...lol) so she would know how to react and what to say, not to mention it would be a huge fanservice event to get the high ratings that sbs seems to care about so dearly....they better have an an.jell performance to make up for it...omg after all the drama between sbs and you're beautiful...i might just end up boycotting them altogether...it's just getting too retarded...i mean you switched the air dates for minam and christmas because you wanted christmas to try to avoid as much of iris as you could but minam is intended for teens/20s so you left them out to dry cuz you aired them during the middle of finals and SATs in korea when all the teens are too busy cramming until the last moment..and yet still after finals and SATs christmas has lower ratings than minam....im hoping after iris finishes...kbs dishes out some other major drama to completely squash christmas...dang i sound like a major sbs anti...i dont think ive ever been someone's anti before this :huh: ...lol

Guest butterball

sorry to be the bearer of bad news you guys :huh: ...sbs has let us down again...moon geun young, the winner of last year's best award has been selected as one of the girl mcs with geun suk...the other is an announcer...and please vote for best couple cuz i think someone in the korean forums said that we were lagging by a lot :o ...sigh...nothing's going the way i want it too...i mean yeah she's a good actress and all but has no experience what so ever with mcing...geun suk's korean fans were like wouldnt it have been better to go with shin hye since she has experience with him at melon, she knows his quirky side :rolleyes: (melon part 2...lol) so she would know how to react and what to say, not to mention it would be a huge fanservice event to get the high ratings that sbs seems to care about so dearly....they better have an an.jell performance to make up for it...omg after all the drama between sbs and you're beautiful...i might just end up boycotting them altogether...it's just getting too retarded...i mean you switched the air dates for minam and christmas because you wanted christmas to try to avoid as much of iris as you could but minam is intended for teens/20s so you left them out to dry cuz you aired them during the middle of finals and SATs in korea when all the teens are too busy cramming until the last moment..and yet still after finals and SATs christmas has lower ratings than minam....im hoping after iris finishes...kbs dishes out some other major drama to completely squash christmas...dang i sound like a major sbs anti...i dont think ive ever been someone's anti before this :huh: ...lol

Well, when I agree with you that SBS might be wrong in the timing of YB, I think it is ok for them to choose someone else as the MC, not PSH.

Personally, I would love to see PSH hosting the award. But she will be very tired after the Nepal trip, it might be too much for her? I love PSH's Minam, but I do feel it might be time for her to move on. Of course, if there is a chance to see PSH-JGS again I would not complain :P.

About the comment on Will it snow. I think the rating for that drama will be better now that IRIS completes and we are hitting a climax. Like YB, it is a quality drama (a complete different genres though). While Will it snow has lower rating on wed-thurs, its re-run rating has been good by the way.

I am totally under Xmas and you're beautiful influence, I actually hope there will be a good script where I can see Go Soo and PSH together. *LOL* . I know it sounds weird, but these two have something special with their emotional portrayal that I adore.

yeah i understand where you're coming from, but probably the reason why Shinhye isn't chosen again is because she's already had co-hosted with Geun Suk not long ago (Melon)?

That's how it usually works, IMO... They want to give a fresh feeling... Although of course, that's not what all fans are hoping for.

Isn't it?

Right now, I am just going to not get my hopes up for PSH winning an award at SBS because we have to understand that while we're all crazy for this drama, in Korea, it did not get as many viewers as other dramas. I keep telling myself that it doesn't matter because she'll always be no.1 in our hearts but I'm still bracing myself for the disappointment. (Of course, setting expectations low will generate euphoria if she does win :P )

In the end, we have to be proud of the fact that PSH is only 19 and has accomplished more at this age than many award-winning actresses did when they were 19.

Also, what are you guys watching now that You're Beautiful is over? I'm going to wait to start Chuno on Jan.06 2010. I want to watch Will it Snow on Christmas but I'm too chicken to watch a melodrama where the ending is uncertain. My frail heart cannot take it.