❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

Guest 13sunshine

Man Shin Hye is gorgeous but she could've been even more gorgeous with a different outfit!!!! what's with her coordi??

she could've look like this!!

2wd7ho6.jpg

Guest apples23

you guys...someone who was there posted that geun suk took such good care of shin hye while she was with him to mc...they said he held her hand everytime she went up and down the stairs of the stage...she was like he was so well mannered that she was impressed...seriously part 2 with shin hye was the best...that's when geun suk got to act like the dork he is...which we love :rolleyes: ...but dang props to shin hye for even walking in those heels...theyre really high...high enough to make her almost geun suk's height of 182 when she's like 165...think about all the kiss and hug scenes how her face fell right into his chest and you barely saw her face about his shoulder...i could never walk in those...never

Guest rona4teen

thanksss for aLL the photos & video Links of ShinHye in the 2009 MMA. ^____^

she's very pretty as aLways.

though i don't actuaLLy hate her outfit, i just think she couLd've been a Lot prettier if she wore a girLy dress. ^^

& YAY for JGS-PSH moments!! feeLs Like YB is aLive once again! weeeee! ^____^

i sooo wanna spazz more right now, but i srsLy have to sLeep now. >_<

annyeong! ^^

Guest xpressgirl

i actually really like her dressing...it makes her look sexy! i was kinda at first hoping she would wear a dress but as one of you guys said it prolly wouldnt fit so the go mi nyeo/nam role so well. but she did still look gorgeous and sexy!!! so no one should give her a hard time about it! poor girl....

and even tho i didnt understand all of her mc-ing....she still did reallly well!!! and the fans went CRAZZZZZYYY when she came in and said "hyungnim" awwwwwwww and JKS was off the wall when she was on stage with him!!! it could be that he had a companion but he was also really observant of her and knew which jokes she would like and would make the fans go wild. awwwww :wub:

her singing was actually pretty good and she does have a tune, so even tho she isnt the best at it (thats what she said, i read it somewhere, i actually think the song she sang for YAB was catchy and i liked it) shes still a pretty well-rounded actress! :)

hope she enjoys nepal! go park shin hye! lol

Guest wandergirl

I think she pulled off the outfit! It might not have been so girly but she looked good and comfortable.

Not a fan of the fur but I guess she needed it to keep warm.

Guest wanndii25

They look just so gorgeous together.

Haha, didn't get a chance to see the live since my live stream got problem but at least i could catch it later.

Guest lilsh0rtnancy

Part II of english subbed PSH and JGS MCing moments:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UcbOwOwALFw

I'm still waiting for subs for the last part where PSH leaves the stage saying something about secret. They really catered the scripts to You're Beautiful fans :)

Yay! Thank you so much for posting the link! I didn't realize that they were MCing as Hyungnim and Go Mi Nam! How cute! No wonder they kept mentioning A.N.Jell. Oh how I wish Hongki could've been there, then we could've had a REAL A.N.Jell performance.

I thought the secret was that she was going to come out as a presenter for the third part? No?

Guest Sissy12

i agree with u guys here...she look good on that outfit..makes her looks sexy and gorgeous...i think if u went for musical awards this kind of outfit seems popular...since all the female singers wore almost the same too...

Guest MissMellis

Omo! So many pics!

I watchled like 20 minutes of the awards show T___T

And only managed to see JGS and no Avant Hye. But I watched

the clips posted on Youtube and I luuurved it when she called JGS

hyungnim and when they had that little duet going on :D

I actually loved what Avant Hye wore to the awards show. She looked

fabulous and she totally pulled the look off! But on the other hand,

I agree with you all. She should have worn something girly and sexy XD

And the second outfit it cute~

Sorry that I coudlnät contribute with anything today. I had to

go away to another city .

Anyway. Looking forward to seeing more pics.

Thank you all for the pics, esp pongky! Much appreciated!

Laura, I love your siggie. We used the same pic, but

your's on a totally different level. May I ask what renders

you're using and what you you did with the background?

Edit

Avant Hye's FC is in WHAT'S HOT :D

Edit 2

Don't forget to vote for JGS and PSH as the best drama couple in SBS Awards!

You can vote here: http://tv.sbs.co.kr/2009talent/index.html

For those that can't vote, I'll see if I can provide picture tutorial ^^

thanks for all the vid links! :D

Ellie, you are welcome! :D i've uploaded all the red carpet pics I got my hands on at the soompi main site. They should show up at the FC. Yey, FC is featured in What's Hot!

i just voted at SBS... weeee!!! :D

wishing Shin Hye a safe trip to Nepal ~

edit:

minie dear, you're welcome!!! :D i wanna see a fan cam of that moment too!!!! :D

Guest miniejungle

http://i50.tinypic.com/15nr69g.jpg

hahaha jyinn, i wish we'd see even just a photo of gs beside shin hye in that girly dress hihihi am not streaming so i don't know if it's over

http://i45.tinypic.com/28qzouu.jpg

pong pong dear, thanks for posting! they looked so good and so comfortable together. I actually like her style for this event, she shined in it! edgy yet feminine. very nice!

MMA 2009 jang geun suk+park shin hye cut

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0DiTkKq7-O4

credit : uploader

thank you for the clip! OMG how i miss YB when I heard PSH said "huyng nim"!!!!!!!!!! wake me up wake me up!!! they are really together onstage!!! :lol:

you guys...someone who was there posted that geun suk took such good care of shin hye while she was with him to mc...they said he held her hand everytime she went up and down the stairs of the stage...she was like he was so well mannered that she was impressed...seriously part 2 with shin hye was the best...that's when geun suk got to act like the dork he is...which we love :rolleyes: ...but dang props to shin hye for even walking in those heels...theyre really high...high enough to make her almost geun suk's height of 182 when she's like 165...think about all the kiss and hug scenes how her face fell right into his chest and you barely saw her face about his shoulder...i could never walk in those...never

awww this is my boy!!! he's so caring towards her! such a gentleman! i'd love to see the BTS cuts for this. it's not enough to quench my thirst for my YB withdrawal syndrome!!!

Guest mndymah

WOW! PSH thread is progressing so fast! It's gone up about 3 pages since I last came. So originally, I made a mistake and thought they were switching Shin Hye off for Han Ye Seul for Melong Awards. I am really happy that she hosted it with JGS. They look so cute and happy together. Too bad Jung Yong Hwa couldn't join them since he was a presenter. It's kinda crazy because he presented at the Golden Disc Awards. Talk about instant fame but good for him!

Anyways, I really didn't even know PSH was considered as an MC for the SBS awards. I guess drama awards are a big deal eh? And Park Shin Hye can never be a skilled MC if she is not given an opportunity. How do they expect anyone to get better without practice?! Besides, the skilled MC could be JGS. From the clips I've seen of her MCing the Melon Awards, she sounded great! Did not look like a rookie at all! And Will You Snow For Xmas isn't doing that great too in terms of ratings even though its "big production drama?" Pfft.

How important are netizen's votes for best couple? At the very least, they deserve to win that.

PSH looked beautiful in her outfit. She looked super tall!

Hopefully can see more clips from the Melon Awards!

Good work guys!

Guest pyaarhia2

wow!! you guys are really fast...

tnx for subbing the videos of shin hye and geun suk...

omg.. i love them...

i love it when she always say "why are you being like this??"

i hope i could see the BTS cuts too...

wishing shin hye will have a nice trip to nepal for 6 days.... take care...

~shin hye hwaiting!!~

wow!! you guys are really fast...

tnx for subbing the videos of shin hye and geun suk...

omg.. i love them...

i love it when she always say "why are you being like this??"

i hope i could see the BTS cuts too...

wishing shin hye will have a nice trip to nepal for 6 days.... take care...

~shin hye hwaiting!!~