Xing Official Thread

Guest MEMENTO

Guest canityo

^ Because they didn't plan to promote their first and second single official (Meaning, on Music Core/Bank/Inkigayo). They've only had some appearances in YTNSTAR specials. ^^;

img_3_1_13.jpg

^ Bah, look at Jin's injured hand. >__<

Credits: As Tagged + CYNOSTAR.NET

Do not HOTLINK and only take out with full credits

th_winterstory_wallpaper05.jpg

^ PD's HELLOAPM Wallpaper. (More banners and WP at CYNOSTAR)

Credits: As Tagged + CYNOSTAR.NET

Do not HOTLINK and only take out with full credits

Doesn't PD remind you of some anime character? It's the clothes!

I have an urge to pull that white t-shirt

Haha, Lisa. XING is star in Chinese, 'Sing' in English and I forgot the Korean one...something about fresh?? O_O I don't remember.

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest HoiSang

^ ok, apart from the injured hand (what didja do jinnnnn T.T) that has got to be one of the sweetest jin-pic EVER xD~ i likey so much!

and of course, the PD piccies and wallie is absolute <3 for me, keke ^-^v and yep, u gotta love those clothes - like canityo said, very anime-ish (= i like how his hair is styled there~

and ooh, just wana share sumtin which i thought is kinda cute, coz my fren told me sumtin yesterday that just kinda clicked - if anyone here is familiar with the group Cho Shin Sung @ Supernova, well, it seems Yume has another lookalike in the entertainment biz, and this time it's Sung Mo ^^ Seriously, no wonder i always thought Sung Mo reminded me of someone sooo much, but couldn't figure it out...until yesterday, haha

here're piccies to compare~

yumesungmo1qt1.jpgsungmoyume1gj4.jpg

Yume of Xing and Sung Mo of CSS (=

sumhow, i feel these two have such an uncanny resemblance to each other - maybe it's the hair ^^ but ironically, between the 2 pics, Yume kinda looks more mature than SungMo, haha (SungMo's 20 ^^)

:: credits pics to XING soompi forum and CSS soompi forum ::

Guest shaaaron

^Well from those two pictures, Yume looks more mature because he's serious, and SungMo's is a capture of him.. talking? xD Haven't seen other pictures of SungMo so I don't really know what he looks like except for that picture, and I have no idea why I thought of Chris from Battle when I looked at it. LOL. XD;;;

The hair, yes similar in ways. :] SungMo doesn't look 20. XD He looks younger. And Yume looks older than 19 (well.. maybe not I don't know.. o_o; He's 20 in Korean age but.. laskd;lkads I still see him as an 18 year-old for some reason, which totally contradicts my statement about him looking older)

Weeee Yume's going green in his latest translated entry. :D

Guest canityo

Argh, I was a bit late for KBS Korean Song Festival and I hope XING hasn't performed yet. When I connected it was Younha performing and I think she was the 4th performer. T_T"

In the audience I see a LOT of XING fans. xD So...best for last? I hope. T_T

Hehe all the girls are hiding behind the XING signs. I wonder if you're allowed to leave once your fav. artist has finished performing. If that's the case then XING probably hasn't performed, yet. T_T;

Ownage. <3

I'll come back and edit when it's XING's turn. ^^

Edit--

T________________________________T *cries like crazy* I MISSED XING. OUT OF THOSE 10 MINUTES! I MISSED XING. I'M SO CUT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!

HOW COULD I HAVE MISSED XING!?!??!!??!!??!!? *dies* Okay, I must remain calm. T_T

*cries* They looked so good when they were the announcing the awards and they didn't win anything. T_T I wish they won daesung....so then they would have done an encore. but some other group, with all the pot banging, won. And now I'm ultra sad....IT WAS ONLY 10 MINUTES. XING has the worse timing. ;___;

Re-edit--

I went to check when XING was on....And I missed them by like...1 perf....*dies*

Guest shaaaron

^Aw, it's okay, love. T_T Dude I hate it when that happens.. I mean I'm not only talking about performances or shows. But when you miss something just a bit. Like.. uhmm.. GRADES! You know how teachers usually round up if the percent has .5 in it? So like.. you get 89.4%.. and that's a B+ and just .1 more, and you could've gotten an A-. Or or this one test that I got a 36 on, and passed, but my friend got a 35, and she failed.. because 36 was the minimum. T_T;;

Hahaha excuse my rambling. -_-;

I stated this already at Cynostar but I really like Yume's latest entry. Hahaha..

Guest WithYunHo

Dang! I haven't been here in like forever!!

Does anyone know where I can find the Korean Song Festival?

I would like to see...

Omo! Just went back to page 196 and saw the pic of Jin Hyun with

his injured hand! Hope he's ok...well he looks ok with that great

big smile :) hehe...so cute :) Just had to save it...

There hasn't been much on them lately...is their tour over?? Hmm...

all I know is that they're practicing very hard right now...

Yunah: eh? younha was the 4th performer? :huh: did you watch pretty much the whole show? my friend who helped me get the show said only younha and xing performed. were there other artists? :unsure: if so, could you let me know? cuz i only asked her to do the younha and xing cuts. i kinda assumed (cuz of the show title) that it was an actual contest with contestants and only a few gasoos as guests. :)

available in my CB

:lol:

http://clubbox.co.kr/cashewmania

Thanks a bunch, Joyce! :D

Do NOT take this HQ cut out of my clubbox. Thanks! :D

Xing - Arirang at The 4th Annual Korean Song Contest (2007-11-09) [cashewmania].avi [41.7MB]

We got GOLD! :w00t: Thank you so much for all of your support!!

Guest maizakichi

^

i think younha and xing where the only idol stars on that show..but there are other performers...

and on that show xing was a contestant..but they just made it into the semi-finals though..

maybe yunah can clarify it..kekekek

but yay for HQ~ ahahahahah..i just watched the LQ minutes ago..lol..

but this is a much watch~ kekek..thanks again~

Guest canityo

Lisa: There were a lot of other performers but XING and Younha were the only idol stars. XING was a contestant and Younha was a guest performer I guess. So yeah, Maiza was correct.

DaeGu Concert fancams are up in CYNOSTAR.NET

Guest shaaaron

AKS;LDKAS;LKD... ANOTHER HQ VIDEO. :o Thank you so much Lisa. :D! Late congrats on going gold, by the way.

^Will download those soon enough and upload.

I can't wait to see their performance at the KSF. :]

Guest WithYunHo

Is that an HQ link of the Korean Song Festival? I'll be back to download :)

Thank you so much for sharing!! Promise to not share :)

Uhh...so they only went to the semi-finals? Didn't win? It's alright...pretty sure

they were wonderful...I loved their rapping...and dancing...they all sung very

passionately..

Again, thanks so much you guys!

Guest canityo

Please do not take out without permission!

Holding my mind that was covered with complaints after complaints

Holding my heart that was covered with regret after regret

The only person who can forgive a person like me

The person who used to hold me tight.. I miss her so much that I'm crying

-By. Y's mind -

I walked in the streets yesterday, and it was raining

I stopped at the place filled with memories

I silently closed my eyes and listened to the wind

To fill my torn and empty heart

-By. Y's mind -

Please do not take out without permission!

Credits: CYWORLD + double_love123(translations) + CYNOSTAR.NET

You guys should know that I don't post up that many entries around Soompi anymore. But because PD's been all sad and emo-like, you guys deserve to read his latest entries.

And well, just when I thought Yume was the only really happy one. Remember the 'Buffering Yume 35%' thing he had? Well, now it's at 0%. =_=

Maybe they are all just tired out now.

Korean Song Festival

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5KAMDl7yGxg

It's really LQ cos it's the one from their cafe. >_<

Guest shaaaron

^I noticed that.. I was like..... "what the heck.. what happened Yume? T_T;;"

But yeah.. maybe it's because they're all tired. Maaaan.

His new cyworld skin seems pretty happy though. xD

Guest canityo

^ The age system is kind of confusing, basically when you're born you're already 1 year old in Korean

So Kevin is 16 out of Korea, but 17 in Korea. o.o Is that still confusing it? Basically he is 16, but one year older in Korea. o.o;;

^

^ Yeah, his new Cyworld skin does seem happy. But blah, his other entry before was so inspiring and well he has no entries now. Hyesung made a new entry yesterday (Probably late at night, again -.-) and I cross my fingers to hope that it isn't sad. >_<

Teehee. I might upload more videos up on Youtube. ^^

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eIPgQy1Osh8 <- Hyesung's solo, where he kisses the fan's hand! XD

Guest HoiSang

PD........... reading his emo post made me...well, emo as well -.- *siigh* i hope all's well with boys - yume's post is worrying too (is there an emo-bug biting our boys or wut? o_O;)

on a happier note, like shaaaron, i was dayum happy and proud of XING after watching their performance at korean song contest - if that doesnt show just what huge potential XING has to make it big, i don't know what does (ok, does this sentence make sense? i hope it does >.<)

XING <3

debutonshowsalreadypalliwahhhhhhhh T.T

Guest WithYunHo

Yeah, I also noticed how 'emo' PD sounded. I don't think I remember reading Yume's

entry about him being 35%...now 0%? Hmm...what is wrong with these boys? Probably

just working too hard...Yume and PD has been mentioning about achieving goals and

succeeding them or some sort. Hyesung too actually, about sweat and stuff :) Funny guy.

I really enjoyed their Arirang performance! I love PD's rapping. Totally took me out of surprise.

They all look handsome though :) I so knew that they were gunna have Jin Hyun do a few flips

for the performance. Cannot leave that out!

Guest shaaaron

^He put the Buffering thing as his title thing. First it was like.... 27%, then I think it went to 35%? Or something? And then the next time I checked, it reached 95%.. and then recently, it changed to 0.. Huuuuuge drop. :x

Archived