Xing Official Thread

Guest MEMENTO

Guest WithYunHo

Yay!! Another concert!! I just wish I was able to go...during school too...so darn it...

I cannot wait for their debut!! Haha!! I do hope they perform 'My Gir' or 'Yoo Hak' too...

OMG!!! Sung Min is so sweet! They're all very sweet to Kevin...he's so lovable! I am dying

to meet him in person now...I'd be freakin' out like Soo Young too if I was in the same room

stuck with so many cute boys! Including Sung Min of course...Thanks so much for translating!

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Angelic_illusions

hmmmm not really familar with their names and i jsut kinda of heard of them today...........

I was watching In your hands and the guy in the front kinda looks like Yunho lol during their *hug* days

Hmm they're like a mini DBSK well i hope their doing well......

Guest shaaaron

^HAHAHAHAHA Candid shot for Yume. He looks different and younger. (I thought of Kyu's predebut pictures right when I saw that picture. Crazy) :D <3

I love how the PD and Kevin pictures are watermarked with the huge YUME thing and it's like "HUH WHAT?" Nevemind that doesn't make sense. :x But Kevin worked his runway....

PDPDPDPDPDPD. <3

Thanks Maiza.

Guest silver_byul

BWAHAHAHA Yume looks really funny >_<;; It seems that he was a goalkeeper in his highschool..since it says it on the pic ^^a

Guest loveprint

^

That totally didn't make sense. XD

Anyway thanks for the pictures, Maiza. I have yet to watch the Fashion Show due to my internet problem but I hope to soon. :D It looks great.

Guest shaaaron

^You can find it on Cynostar.net, and it'll be on youtube soon if not already.

And they're fancams, we haven't gotten any official video of it. T_T

2nnnnd concert.

Guest loveprint

^

How is the quality of the Fashion Show videos? I was hestitant to upload it on youtube because I was told the quality was horrible?

Guest bluelily

] ECA480ED98951.jpg

FULL CREDITS TO XINGSTAR , On PIC and CYNOSTAR.NET

Yume looks like Micky Yoochun from DBSK in this pic.

One think that I lobe about XING is the single sthey release. They all have that 1920s feel to them, which is a good thing.

Guest canityo

8:00 - 11:00pm 2007.09.13 - YTN STAR DIGITAL NIGHT CONCERT.

MC: Eun Ji Won, Hwang Bo

Guest: Whee Sung, Kim Dong Wan, FT Island, Chae Yeon, Bada, Yang Pa, Can, SoNyeoShiDae, Typhoon, Mina&Jessica Ho, JK Kim Dong Wook, Brown Eyed Girls, Chunja, Son Dam Bi, Crown J, KARA, VOX, Hans Band, Min Hyo Rin, XING, Joo Da In, STAY (Shim Tae Woon), Cass&Nova, T-MAX, Swan, Na Yoon-Gwon, Lee Ji Soo, Black Fur, Seo Yeon, Chi Yeol, Kan Jong Wook, Rich, Kang Chul, Ho Yeon Joo, TYKEYS, Shin Tae Gwon, Kulapika, Beautiful Romance, Yae In Dong.

Credits: XINGSTAR CAFE + CYNOSTAR.NET

That is such a long long list. O____O But WOO GO XING HAHAHAHA!!!!!

Guest canityo

^ So true. And about the quality of the fashion show thingo, I don't think you should upload on Youtube 'cos I heard from Janice that you can hardly make out who's who because they are a blob or something. 0_0...

Anyway a lot of pics will be and are posted from the FASHION SHOW as CYNOSTAR.NET.

Either Maiza or me will post some backstage pics later or something. ><

Also, I was on Yume's cyworld today and jeebus his latest entry is LOOOOOOOOONG. Like really really really long and I've already sent it to Sylvia so I should get it back soon.

Hehe I hope XING bonds with other stars at the DNC. XDD That would be so cuteeeeeeee.

Guest WithYunHo

OMFG!!! That's a freakin' SEXY picture of Jin Hyun!!! I'm feeling light-headed right now...

Yay! They're gunna be participating @ the YTN concert! I cannot wait!!

Guest shaaaron

Can't wait to read Yume's LOOOOOOOONG entry. XD I wonder if it's full of advice, or his experience, or just his random ramblings... or maybe it's a mix. :3

Yeah I guess the quality isn't that great so it's not really worth uploading. The fashion show bit was easy to see but they're really short clips. x_x I guess since SJ is already uploaded you don't need the fashion show since it's basically the same dance but in a bad angle.

I can't wait to see DNC. If we can get nice clear videos of Xing... how awesome and different would that be? (Like a concert official rather than fancams) I feel the same as Nina, more excited for DNC than the 2nd concert because we'll actually get to see it. :D!

Guest silver_byul

bwahahahaha being the evil translator I am I shall give a small sneak peek~

1. Yume's entry is not a random entry..but some kind of event..

2. It has something to do with M (Lee MinWoo)

If YunAh has posted the entry of PD I sent her today..then maybe it'll be a hint....

nyah nyah~ ;]

Archived