Xing Official Thread

Guest MEMENTO

Guest jia_li

yes! finally the MV is out ^^... I'm going to watch soon as I can.

the caps of the MV looking very cool ^^

Kevin's hair colour looks good on him ^^

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest micnmin4eva

maizakichi I asked Kevin to take his pic twice (in different day)

but he said 'I'm sorry I really can't take any pic at this time...maybe next time ^^'

I met him on 23rd and 24th last month...It's near to release their new single.

and I met him with his new hair style ( and hair color)

that as same as at the moment...I think maybe Xing entertainment don't want thier new look to

spread on the internet before their 2nd single is out?? maybe?? I dont know..

but it's ok Kevin said next time so next time hahaha...(But when? T_T I'm poor)

canityo If I have a chanc next time...to meet Kevin again...I will ask his autograph for soompi fans too ^^

I know Kevin should be so please to do that ^^

shir0-chanTo be fan ...the distance is doesn't matter, right? ^^ I want to cheer you up...Don't worry about the distance.

You understand me , right? I don't know how to say but...Fighting!! ^^

PS...Xing new single is available in www.yes24.com too ^^

I envy u guys...I can't see the MV on bestiz...I don't know why

and I can't download too T_T.... My internet connection is hopeless...T_T

Guest shaaaron

I think I'm too spastic to actually spazz. Omg... the MV was so cute.

AND YUME'S HAIR LOOKED SO GOOD. I mean despite the redness (I don't mind it.. it looks cool to me), the way they style it, the flares and stuff.. it looks a lot better than what it looked like in the Newstar event picture, (actually, I didn't mind that either) but DAMN it looked really good on him. o_o I took actual pictures because his hair made me spazz. Ahh wth.. but yeah. If someone can teach me how to make caps, that'd be great but.. xD I took pictures -_- I don't even know how many. I just kept taking them over and over again. And it's Yume dominated (a lot of Kevin too since he was near Yume during the group dancing on the street. xD, and that's when most of my pictures were taken)... wow I'm a loser. xD

I think it'd be hard for Yume to look bad in an MV. [very very bias me right there. xD none of them look bad in anything. :D]

I know what you mean about Kevin's hair, Nina. Like the brown is okay, but the redness bugged me. At first, I was like.. "he dyed it again?" But I guess it's just the lighting or something..

Or they could have taken those scenes when his hair was a redder brown (because wasn't it in that one picture posted at Cynostar, the back view?).. and then they did other scenes more recently? I have no idea.. it's probably just the lighting effect and not my theory at all. xD But Kevin looked really cute, especially in the beginning. His smile is adorable. Man I seem to only be only using two words to describe this.... what else can I use that's similar to the words cute and adorable? x_x;

PD... PD LOOKED SO FREAKIN' ADORABLE. <3 And when it was his part to sing, <333 How do they do those arm waves perfectly? I wanna be able to do that without looking stupid. xD The dance was dorky but adorable at the same time. I liked it, it was really cute, like how the review had said it would be. JinHyun, his smile was absolutely gorgeous. He looked sooooo happy when he was doing his part. It was so cute.

HYESUNG LOOKED GORGEOUS. No doubt. And when his part reached... GAH it reminded me of IYH all over again, the feeling he put into it and gosh his voice. He's got really nice features. There's a feminine touch to it.... or a feline touch to it.. HAHAHAHA MR. CATTT! <3

JinHyun's hair looked really good. Like in the picture, it was angled strangely, but in the MV, his hair didn't look bad at all.

And now we're back to Yume's hair... [spazzzzz] I still like the In Your Hands hair, but I don't think that would of looked that good in this MV.. especially since he has to dance and move around.. Since it's a playful MV, have playful hair! HyeSung's hair is long, but it's straight, so it's easy to fix if it gets in your way. Wavy hair can be a big pain in the...

And I really liked that dance step where they put their.. from memory, I think it was their right leg, crossed over their left leg, making it look like a number four if you looked at it from the front, and then they did the heart with the hands and tilted their head to the right.... THAT WAS CUTE. <3

So much for being too spastic to spazz. :x

Guest maizakichi

micnmin4eva :ahh..ok..so that explains the stalker pics XD

i mean the pics which are taken from the back. hahaha..

wee..

and are you from korea?

i'm saving some xing pics right now..

i'll be back when i'm done..

waah..it's already 1:57 am here.. but

i'm still high..cause of xing..hahaha

and hehehe..sharon yes..we should spazz about it till they release yet another album..ahhaha

Guest shaaaron

^You need to sleep! o_o The latest I've been on the computer was probably like.. 11:30 pm. HAHAHAHAHAHA... T_T;

OH that pinky moment Kevin did..... omg.. that made me laugh for two reasons. x_x

Guest micnmin4eva

maizakichi I want to take that kind of pic too but I think it's better to see Kevin face to face than hide in somewhere

just to take some pic...that they don't want me to take hahah anyway, I'm from Thailand ^^

Guest staron_heaven

omg when i watching that mv i keep smiling whenever i see kevin in that mv cuz the clothes he wearing so cute

Guest clemie186

I just watched it!

Their dance has got to be the cutest thing I've seen!

YES! Kevin got alot of screentime! lolololol

Quit hiding Yume! I love his hair! Crazy red suits him, eh?

When I heard they would dance and sing, I was hoping it was what they did now

I didn't want a huge jump from ballader to ... hip-hop"per" XDXD

What a relief ^^

Guest maizakichi

micnmin4eva cool...

many thai fans have already seen xing XD

i'm envious..hahah

got some pics i capped from the flash pic here: XING's page at SARIBADA (<-i got the link from kevinia ; so thanks to them <3)

group-1.jpg

the rest are in thumbnails...

th_PD.jpg | th_jinhyun.jpg | th_yume.jpg | th_hyesung-1.jpg | th_kevin-1.jpg | th_profile.jpg | th_group2.jpg

PD's hair is long....<3

Guest shaaaron

OMG.. KEVIN LOOKS SO TALL. His legs.. they're so long. <3 My legs don't even look that long. x_x; It's probably the angle huh?

Quit hiding Yume! I love his hair! Crazy red suits him, eh?

When I heard they would dance and sing, I was hoping it was what they did now

I didn't want a huge jump from ballader to ... hip-hop"per" XDXD

What a relief ^^

I KNOW. I don't know why, but the red suits him really well. o_o Even when it's like blazing red in the sun.. looks crazy cool on him.

HAHAHA and yeah their dance was so cute and simple, I spazzed. Like if they went DBSK on us.. I would of been "HUGE CHANGE.." and I'd probably see them differently because it's like from ballads to crazy dance skills. That wouldn't of been a very smooth transition. It would of been surprising and cool, but strange. I'm glad they stuck to the cute theme. :D <3

PD's pink shoes in the MV with their white outfits amuse me. xD They were the first thing I looked at when I started the MV. And his hair looks good. :]

Guest micnmin4eva

maizakichi Thanx for the pics they r so cute. I like Hye song with his guitar! cool!

Yume look different in his new hair...but he is cute T_T Thanx for the pics again!

I gotta go to bed now >_< See ya!

OH MY GOSH! I'M SPAZZING OUT SO BAD!

I love the MV and the songs =D they are so good! hehe i like them all!

are they FINALLY gonna go and perf now?! aish!

haha man! i'm so super happy! =D Glad I checked this thread though i'm alittle

late!

Guest loveprint

Thanks for the pics, Maiza. I finally got around to updating their profiles. And speaking of updating, I need to update the front page. T_T;; But I'll do that when they release some pics so I can change the profile pics.

Guest ultaeja

I've watched their "MY GIRL" MV and OMG :wub: :wub: They look so darn adorable :wub: I love the dance to it too ^^;; hehe<333 And I still can't believe that Kevin dongseng is younger than me =-=" He's sooooo cute><! I want to pinch his cheeks, the others are cute too^^;; I also love their singing<333 They're good singers also^^;;

Guest shaaaron

I probably say this over and over again, but I can't wait until their official debut, and future performances. :D

Guest xasdfx

hello xing fans. i'm new to this thread, but not new to xing xD

well i just watched thier new MV, it was really adorable.

kevin's hair though :x i liked it better in black... oh well, i love his voice.

from the last time i saw pictures of yume, which was probably quite a while ago :x..

i'm lovin his new hair ^^

thanks for the pictures, maizakichi

-maggie

Guest shaaaron

^MAGGIE!!!!! :D Welcome to Soompi's xing thread. xD

It's good to see you here. :D

And wow I sound so uncool right now.

Okay so anyways.. the clip of Kevin singing live is adorable. Haha. <3 Or funny. Whatever. He sings well, that's basically my point. And this once again, makes me more anxious to hear the whole group sing live.

Guest loveprint

^ Wtheck did you just repeat yourself? Forget that.

That clip is from sooo long ago when Kev went back to the US. Yale mentioned it on page who knows what. But it was a while ago. For all this time, I've been thinking if I should put it up or not. I ended up posting it. =/ *shrugs*

Guest blue.berrii

OMG! the mv is adorable!!~~

My face totally lit up after seeing it for the first time..

Looking forward to all their works in the future!

Aja Aja Fighting!!~

Archived