Xing Official Thread

Guest MEMENTO

Guest WithYunHo

wahh!! thanks so much, canityo, for sharing the Jin Hyun photos...he's so handsome!!!!

more addicted!!

PD is trying to lose weight? maybe i should start dieting like him...no eating after six???

i think Eru did something similar to lose weight...cool...just don't lose too much!! >.<

canityo, also thanks for the CY links ^^ will check them out...

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest canityo
and ooh~ jin hyun seems to be like the naughty, playful troublemaker - type at school, hehe~ and yeahh, i kinda like yume with the short hair too, makes him look more mature-ish - and danng cool :D thanks for sharing the piccies!

I think it was Nina (loveprint) who told me Jinhyun was an ulzzang in his school? xD

Ulzzangs are...dang I forgot the meaning. They are pretty people. =.= Okay that doesn't make any sense. Just go to the Ulzzang thread in Korean Celebs XD

how do i take out the img tags out..?? sorry i suck at these things >_<;;;

sorry about the img thingy though..hehehehe.....^^a

i'm working on the 100 Q&A..like i said last week..i should really stop procrastinating..-____-;;;;;;;

When you quoted there should of been {IMG} {/IMG} tags surrounding the IMG URL, expect with these brackets [].

It's okay. (: We all make mistakes.

lols marumir is soo cute "what did you just say"

sigh i wish they would start performing :tears:

i`m a little tired of waiting..

Actually the 'What did you say' was the Translator. T/N = Translator's Note.

We all wish they would start performing, especially the people who have wait for 6 months. D:

Stick with XING, I see a big future for them. [:

wahh!! thanks so much, canityo, for sharing the Jin Hyun photos...he's so handsome!!!!

more addicted!!

PD is trying to lose weight? maybe i should start dieting like him...no eating after six???

i think Eru did something similar to lose weight...cool...just don't lose too much!! >.<

canityo, also thanks for the CY links ^^ will check them out...

T_T I think PD has this pressure to be thin. Maybe it's the people he hangs around with? Or maybe it's even a trainer or so. I hope not.

AND....

Woo! Happy Birthday Jin Hyun!

Jin Hyun spam because his sexy it's his birthday. ;D

th_kevinandnamjin-1.png th_starkingjinhyun-1.jpg th_njh013-1.jpg th_njh011-1.jpg

th_JinHyun001.jpg th_njh010-1.jpg th_567025_1177759436-1.jpg th_943032_1177761787-1.jpg

th_DSCN36241620-1.jpg th_new2-2.jpg th_pd2-1.jpg th_235432_807564075-1.jpg

Credits: CY/As tagged/XING ent. /SBS + CYNOSTAR.NET!

Do not hotlink

It's in thumbnails because I don't want to lag people. They need to post up more Jin hyun pictures and there's not that many because I need to rest, I've lost my voice and I feel extremely cold. >_< Just came in to say Happy Birthday to our flippin' boy. (:

Guest JA.NiCE

yes. Happy Birthday to our Sexy Martial Arts Boy!! <33

the pictures i love them. =D thanks yunah!! atleast that's something that made my day.

picture spam of JinHyun. :)

i hope he has fun on his special day!! we love you JinHyun!!

i hope he's feeling better than i am. =_=;;

Guest HoiSang

kyaaaa, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO JIN HYUN~! (=

Hope he'll have a great 1 this year <3 and yaaaay, thank u for the jin hyun piccies canityo, hehe ;) and yeshhhh, i was soooo not surprised when u said that he was an ullzang at school, coz he totally looks like one, and moreover seems to have a very biig personality that seems to shine through (riteee, i'm saying that as if i know him personally, shucks~) keke, but seriously, there's something about him, like a lil spark of sum sort, dat i think shows that he's meant to do big things in life, wooot~

Guest canityo

*runs away from homework*

Must continue to keep this thread well and alive! >< It's practically on life support. Here are some 'previews' of an interview I recently received back from my friend.

The rest is at CYNOSTAR.NET and there is no post requirements to read, all we ask for is 'reply > edit properly'. <3

Anyway! Here they are. (They only interviewed the four of them, so yeah & I won't tell you who is answering the question, you get your butt to CYNOSTAR. XD)

How did you feel when you first saw XING, and that you knew you were going to work with them?

Mr. Anonymous: The first thing I thought was ‘Whoa~’

Do you read all your fans’ letter?

Mr Anonymous No.2: Due to the busy schedule of rehearsals every day, I can’t really reply to every fan’s letter. But, I would read all their letter before I... (Line cut off. Please read the rest at CYNOSTAR.NET)

When did you start to have the determination to be a singer?

Mr Anonymous No.3: Ever since I was young, I have always wanted to become a singer. But, it was in high school first year that I was really determined.

What is XING’s dream girl?

Mr Anonymous No.4: Looks are most important for me, as I feel that the looks are what different the girls from the beautiful ones. The type of girls that I go for are the simple kind.

Credits: XING Staytion+ Daphne + CYNOSTAR.NET

Interested yet? XD Go to CYNOSTAR now! These are answers from each of the members. Try guess who is who, it might actually lighten up this graveyard place. Nyahahah, I feel somewhat evil cutting off an answer, leaving them anonymous, and so. Oh well, life goes on! ;D

The XING boys are very lovable. <3

*runs back to do homework*

Edit-- Phwoar, hey this is my 700th post. XD

Guest canityo

Dropping in the post a new Yume self-cam picture. :3

01YMC070614.jpg

Credits: CYWORLD + CYNOSTAR.NET

Why do I get the image that he is driving a boat? And who is in the background being blurred out? O_O

first time posting here..

and call me slow..but i just figured out that they added new members as opposed to the 4...original members..lol

:sweatingbullets:

newaiiz... at least i noe now right? hehe

yume and jinhyun are so hot..

YunAh Or he could be prepared to drive a golf cart :D *Wow, I totally didn't notice the blurred figure in the background, either :x*

From his old pics, Jin Hyun has been maturing beautifully. His hair...it's flawless and perfect T_T

YAY I PWN A PAGE BUT NOTHING TO SHARE *dies*

Guest MiruMiru

Hah, I think all members of xing are pretty. I can't wait their next single/album/whatever. I miss them so much ;_;

Guest loveprint

Just for those who don't know, we're celebrating Cynostar's Half Year Anniversary today though to the 18th and there are various competitions and giveaways (Two Xing Singles) so take a look. (:

Guest fannxd

hey guys its fann again :]

the forum has been quite lately, so i decided to make a new graphic :]

photocredits:cynostar

coolkevinot3.jpg

Guest canityo

^ Aww! That looks so nice. You just made Kevin look even more dreamier. xD I'm glad you posted it here. This thread needs life anyway.

Now, I'm beginning to feel IMpatient. They haven't released ONE voiceless clip for like one month and 5 days. D: Which is so not like XING ent. because that's what I was planning to live off! And all I'm living off right now is PD videos and it's not very fun because I've been living off it for 3 weeks already and I could right an essay on the fancams which I probably would if I keep going on about it.

I don't know what's is keeping them for so long, I bet you they've recorded the single and their...resting? Who knows, this isn't working for me at all. We literally have nothing to talk about and nothing to fangirl about.

All we have are diary entries which we don't even understand fully, and every time we talk about XING it's pretty much 'I wish they would' or 'I wonder if'. How long do they expect fans to do this? Did they not realise they would gain fans through the 1st single and 1st concert?

For gods sake, CYNOSTAR's had their 6months anniversary and what the heck they haven't appeared on any shows. Not even a show for a interview that would be broadcasted. I've been patient alright, I've been patient for 185 days. -_- All of us at CYNOSTAR has been, not to mention Soompi and the people elsewhere. It's really hard to talk about nothing and keep a forum and this thread alive. T_T They could at least release a set of pictures, a voiceless clip, a MESSAGE telling us when they would debut. But no, NOTHING. Nothing but cyworld entries from Yume & Kibum. Once in a while PD.

How much longer are they going to make us wait? I mean like the news of them releasing something in July is not even reliable. I have only so much faith left it them (Corny alert. >_>).

I want to stay with XING, I want to be their fan but it's so hard to stay with them. It seems like every month their dying down on updates. It started with the single, videos, messages, messages from other celebrities, pictures, concert, self-cam. Then it died down to videos, messages, pictures, self-cam. Then it went straight to videos and self cams.

And now it's only self-cam. Actually, I wouldn't even consider that ONE Yume picture as a self-cam, because it wasn't XING. It was YUME.

I could wait longer, I know I can. But the thing is I want to know WHY I have to keep waiting. Heck man, what the hell are we waiting for? D: I don't even want to check for news anymore because I know there will be none. So what's the point?

Plus, it takes like god knows how many weeks for this thread to grow one page. It use to be like 5-10 comments a day and now it's down to 1-2. T_________T?? Even CYNOSTAR is dying out. But I don't want us to die out on XING. That picture thread I made in Soompi made me realise that many many people forgot about XING and want them to come back. But were they even here in the first place? They didn't even release any videos of their concert even though Kevin said they would soon and guess what? It's been MONTHS from that.

XING has talent, they have potential, they HAVE everything to be BIG. But they just come out. They have Kibum who is SS501' Hyung Joon's brother. They have Jin Hyun, who has a specialty in Chinese and he studies dance and he can go flippin' crazy. They have PD who is a superawesomesexy dancer. They have Kevin who is oh-so-cute and he is hella fluent in English. They have Hyesung who is so pretty and his singing skills kill. They have Yume who looks like a mix of the BEST korean males. T______________T WHY DON'T THEY COME OUT ALREADY?!?!?!??! -explodes-

T_T I seriously could go on forever like this because it's been absolute hell waiting for 6months. -.-

Ooh yeah, I've finally cracked. I'm surprised I haven't punched a security guard to board a plane to Korea yet.

Anyway! On a happier note. =_______="

Poppin' Dragon HELLOSTAR event will be aired.

22/06 8AM

23/6 6:20 PM

24/6 6:30 AM

Their the Korean times. They're aired at such odd times. Anyway it'll be on the YTN Channel because it's YTN STAR? xD

(Sorry for the UBER long post x__o)

Guest maizakichi

:o

wahhh..yunah,i was so shocked to see your super doopperr long post..

i was wondering what happened cause of your post...

i've read it and i can fully understand what your feeling..

lmao..you even counted the days since they last released a video..ahhaha

and like you..i'm also loyal to xing :X

bwahahha...

even though we have no news about them...

it would have been great if the thailand event was pushed through..

even though we can't see them with our own eyes, at least we know they're still alive. :sweatingbullets:

and oh..i want to have my own description of kibum...

cause i don't want him being associated as hyungjoon's brother all the time...

though we couldn't help it..but i'm sure he wants to be known as for what he is...

so here goes..

They have kibum, who's so hot ijustwannakissthatsmallredlips of his,

who's eyes that would make you melt and drown unto lalala land <3,

and of course his voice and talent that you surely wouldn't want to miss.

and thanks for the info on PD..i guess he's the only one active..ahahah

23/6 6:20 PM is the most convenient to me...

and fannxd, waahh..nice grafx...would you mind making another one with kibum? hehehehe

Archived