Xing Official Thread

Guest MEMENTO

Guest Haengb0kk

^^ aha i love all this talk about hair.

Can anyone imagine kevin with Bleach blond hair aha??

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest jiyuhnn

okie dokies hmm.... i was wondering if xing was actually doing WELL in korea.. like im not an ati-fan or anything but i havent seen them on musicbank, i mean wonder girls was already on it and the group i-13 was even on it and they had TONS of anti-fans..&& maybe its just around here but when i start talking about xing everyones like : woahhhh hold on xing?? ehh.. welll i still like their songs and everything.. lol i guess currently kevin has the most fans?? lol. omgsh the guy that went on star king was mad hot c[: <333 hehe. okies me done.

Guest fannxd

haha someone asked for hyesung in blonde right? and kevin blonde right? i'm finsihed with hyesung blonde, working on kevisn now

4tqferd.jpg

^Try platinum blonde^^ His face looks much brighter here^^.

I like my cats tabby and brown thank you very much.

What's this about "my cats"? *glares* Mind explaining to me Sharon? *raise fist* T_T

But if you think about it, JaeJoong blonde was HOT! I like his hair better blonde! And SungMin's blonde wasnt bad! But the main point is that JAEJOONG'S BLONDE IS GOOD! We don't know until we see it! I'll cry if HyeSung doesnt look good in blonde!

Kevin with blonde....I can picture that...it'll make his skin slightly darker, and it might balances things out?

Guest canityo
okie dokies hmm.... i was wondering if xing was actually doing WELL in korea.. like im not an ati-fan or anything but i havent seen them on musicbank, i mean wonder girls was already on it and the group i-13 was even on it and they had TONS of anti-fans..&& maybe its just around here but when i start talking about xing everyones like : woahhhh hold on xing?? ehh.. welll i still like their songs and everything.. lol i guess currently kevin has the most fans?? lol. omgsh the guy that went on star king was mad hot c[: <333 hehe. okies me done.

Well, according to XING the concert and the 1st single was apparently just 'training' for them and they haven't debuted on ANY music TV shows. So, I suppose their not that known in Korea yet, since they have no promotional activities. For all I know, XING gained fans through Kibum (He has 6000 fan cafe to start with or something) and Jin Hyun who has been on Star King, maybe they have just that many fans for now?z I guess around here on forums Kevin has a lot of fans (I'M NODDA BIASED PERSON!!), but I don't think who has the MOST fans really matter since they would be a fan of XING as a group anyway. And yes Jin Hyun is freakin' hot. :D

Omgosh, I think HyeSung would suit honey blonde, but of course there are such things as photoshop. >_<

Kevin blonde eh? T_T I don't want to see it, unless it looks good. XD

Guest loveprint

^

^

^

Please add credit to that picture if you're going to post it. I asked for people not to post any of the untagged pictures. =_=; They were only for personal use.

Oh actually that's your own, right? Cause yeah I notice the difference between that one and ours (excluding the hair, obviously). Sorry. T_T;;

Guest maizakichi

good job fannxd..hehe..nice..

man ..i hope time flies fast till their new single comes out..heheh

Guest jia_li

Yaay I'm going to watch it thanks for sharing ^^

I didn't knew that XING had a new MV i'm busy the last days o___O

Guest sweetharmony

thanks for the new video, In the Morning.

the sad thing is jin hyun is not there T.T

but everyone looked so cute with the dogs xp

XING FIGHTING^-^

Guest illusions

aww kevin looks like a little kid when yume was carrying him

=) i`m starting to like hyesung more lols and i like kevin with short hair more

but still hes cute ;]

Guest shaaaron
^Try platinum blonde^^ His face looks much brighter here^^.

What's this about "my cats"? *glares* Mind explaining to me Sharon? *raise fist* T_T

But if you think about it, JaeJoong blonde was HOT! I like his hair better blonde! And SungMin's blonde wasnt bad! But the main point is that JAEJOONG'S BLONDE IS GOOD! We don't know until we see it! I'll cry if HyeSung doesnt look good in blonde!

Kevin with blonde....I can picture that...it'll make his skin slightly darker, and it might balances things out?

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA I love you Cammy... T_T

I refer HyeSung as Mr. Cat because.. he reminds me of a cat. :D

SO HE'S MY BROWN TABBY CAT. :DDDDDDDDDDDD (Don't worry.. I don't claim him as a person... he's all your's andhyesungfans... xD)

Or I wouldn't mind his hair going black.

YOU HAVE TO ADMIT JAE'S HAIR SURPRISED YOU AT FIRST..

But once I got use to it, I realized it looked really hot on him. I still like black better, but blonde gives some sort of exotic look, y'know?

I prefer black on SungMin. .. (pink? HAHAHAHA.. :x)

BUT WE SHOULD TALK ABOUT XING, YEAH? XD;

Guest cindy-yang
Xing's new video (In the Morning) has been uploaded to our youtube account by Maiza. Check it out here:

Click me :D

wahh!

xing with dogs!

adorable!

wow kevin is almost as tall as hyesung

shir0-chan:

kevin with blonde hair?

hmm i cant picture it

Guest maizakichi

having pictures on this thread would make it more lively ;p..even if it's old..nyahaha..

so here goes nothing...

from the "MAKING OF IN YOUR HANDS"

(click on thumbnails to enlarge)

16889xt2.th.jpg 28264yt1.th.jpg

and this..well, i really don't know if it's part of the April issue of Junior Mag...

but i think it's the same photoshoot?

(click on thumbnails to enlarge)

eca3bceb8b88ec96b440012ks7.th.jpg eca3bceb8b88ec96b440029wo0.th.jpg eca3bceb8b88ec96b440037rp5.th.jpg

CREDITS TO: cyworld.com/meyouforone and cafe.daum.net/xingstar

it pays to click on the links of fans who comment on their cyworlds..

edit..cool..i got to start a new page..

Vthanks

Guest loveprint

^

Yes, it's from the April issue. I don't know why Cammy didn't scan them. =_=;; I only realised she didn't when she was sending the scans to me over the net after she returned my magazines to me. *shrugs* But thank you for sharing.

And !!! Is there a video for those caps? And I would just like to stress how good Yume and HyeSung looks.

v Oh so it's basically just a slideshow type of thing? Not an actual video, right?

Guest maizakichi

^there is a video of those caps..it's released on january ..i guess? but it's on gom..on their channel204 thingy...

here's the link..

click

you'll need to have a gom player to view it...

*falls* I must have forgoten them. Sorry Nina. =.= I honestly didnt see it. Or I must have missed it.

And yes, Yume and HyeSung looked VERY pretty. Just that the make up scared me when I was starring at it. It might just be photoshop, but thick make up really scares me.

Oh thanks for the links maiza^^ I shall go and check it out^^

Guest jia_li

whaa thanks for sharing of the april magazine issue ^^.

wow I'm going to watch the making of In Your Hands.

I only saw their mv of it ^^.

Guest HoiSang

yeshh! thanks so much for the youtube clip of 'in the morning'~ kyaaah, really, i just love looking at them - they're so young and fresh faced, and the doggies were equally cuute! haha~ but yeah, too bad it's still just the four of them only *siiigh*

thanks for the the-making-of pics and magazine pics too~ <3 and i think hyesung can actually pull off the blonde hair well, hehe..hmmn, not too sure about kevin tho, having a hard time imagining it, but i'm guessing he'll look more mature if he ever goes blonde (but yeah, i just really like and adore his innocent, young-ish face right now ^^; )

usually so many gasoos look way older than their real age, while kevin actually does look his age...well, actually, all the xing boys pretty much look their age ^-^ they didnt fool me like other bands have before, keke~

Archived