wow! i loved how they sang accapella..

they sound so good with and without music

OMG!!

i so died...

they were awesome....

it was so hard for me to breathe....

*dies**dies**dies BIGTIME*

they amazed me....

gotta tell my frewn to come back to this thread....

XING ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thank you for sharing~!

is there a higher quality video for this on download?

and when i mean higher quality i mean that the we will be able to see their faces zoomed in and stuff

thank you~!

^.^

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for the lovely videos! Didn't understand a single word but...still loved it. LoLz...*sigh* I agree that their second single was definitely worth the wait. SoOo, I'm definitely going to wait as long as it takes for the third single. Haha!!

Guest susiee

ahhh xing on chunji was amazing xDDD

a quick highlight for those of you didn't understand.. hmm let's see

sungmin kept teasing sooyoung saying she was nervous and acting different because so many good-looking guys were there LOL.. at one part he was like, "do you see me? hellooo? i'm right next to you" hahahahha

and at one part, sungmin was just randomly like, "ahh i really like kevin, he's so cute..." (hahaha i agree with him)

and sungmin asks what their first impressions of each other are and hyesung says when he first met ZEN he was really intimidated by jinhyun's charisma and was scared of him LOL...and then sooyoung asked him what he thinks now and he said he's still scared hahhaa :D

and ZEN said his first impression, since he had spent so much time with his martial arts crew in the past, was that he wasn't sure if he was hanging out with girls or boys...ahahaha...the other guys (you can see hyesung and kevin) laugh kind of embarrassedly lmao

then sooyoung asks who's the weakest and they all go "kevin!" and he giggles and ducks his head (he has such a cute laugh!!!)

and sungmin says, " yes it seems like that" and then one of the members ( i think PD or yume because they're off-screen and i don't see the others' lips moving...), well he says..."yes he's really cute, like a baby.."

and sungmin goes...kevin reallly looks like a baby...i just want to take him and take care of him! ROFL and then sooyoung agrees and the member who was talking before says that he's taking care of him right now lol

( i wonder what kevin is thinking through all of this hahahah)

then sooyoung asks if there has ever been a time they've cried.

and PD talks about how he took b-boy lessons all his life but then, he dislocated his shoulder (I think?) 3 times and he couldn't do b-boying anymore and switched over to popping..and this was a really tough time for him =(

and kevin also talks about how he cried a lot because he misses his family so much =(...and sungmin mentions how hankyung has the same problem and sooyoung also mentions tiffany from snsd..

and then sooyoung goes on about how kevin and tiff speak really similarly...

and sungmin mentions again how cute kevin is hahhahah (they really seem to focus a lot of attention on him)

and they said other stuff but i couldn't really understand all of it haha =/

it was cool how sungmin and sooyoung were so impressed by xing and getting so excited at their dancing and voices and stuff...they kept going "yahhhhh" and "wowwww" :D

and ahhh yume lip-synced his part in yoohak... he was so cute!! hehe

edit:

oh i forgot to mention, after PD did his solo dance, sungmin and sooyoung were talking about how they wanted to see a couple dance between hyoyeon and PD hehe....and PD mentions that he actually went to dance school with her for a while, but he doesn't know if she remembers or not. hehe he's so modest....if i ever trained with him, i would DEFINITEly remember him lol :lol:

Guest loveprint
and at one part, sungmin was just randomly like, "ahh i really like kevin, he's so cute..." (hahaha i agree with him)
Yeah that part was so cute. I only understood parts of the show, unfortunately, but thanks for the overview. We're getting the whole show translated right now, too, so hopefully we'll have the show subbed for you guys soon. :D

Guest canityo

Jeebus I want to show subbed now. T_T

Aww Kevin is so cute. XDDD Sungmin is so cute. xDD THEY ARE ALL SO CUTE!!

Sungmin probably likes Kevin now doesn't he? xD

Scared of Jinhyun huh? ._. I think I would be like that too if I was a guy...if I met him as I am right now (A female tyvm) I'd prolly faint so yeah. XD

Awww PD <33 T^T That's so sad. ): Aww Kevin that's so sad too. T_T!~

HOLY CRAP. XING'S 2ND CONCERT IS BEING HELD ON THE 8TH OF SEPTEMBER!

Guest shaaaron

JinHyun's first impression of the guys are priceless.

Thank you so much Susie for the quick little translations.

I'm uploading the show right now and I didn't watch it yet, but I will this weekend. (I know, I'm totally late. x_x;)

Can't wait for subs! <3

edit-

Include proper credits when taking out.

ec9ca0eba9943qt8.jpg

Cause you know he's hot.

-XINGSTAR CAFE + Cynostar.net

Guest susiee

Yeah that part was so cute. I only understood parts of the show, unfortunately, but thanks for the overview. We're getting the whole show translated right now, too, so hopefully we'll have the show subbed for you guys soon. :D

yayyy i can't wait for full subs!! i couldn't understand all of it so yeah :D

whoa really??? OMG i hope there are fancams or something so we can see it! *anxious*

Guest thealien.

^ I think the Black Style is for Yoohak. :x But prove me wrong. :D

It was rumoured that along with the single/album that they will release in September, they will start TV promotions (Music Core and w/e) on the single. ><

I hope it's true but then again it all seems so rushed, I can't imagine the day where they will perform on Music shoes shows. T.T

YES!!!!!!!!!!!

xing is soon going to perform live on korean tv shows..

i can so not wait for their next single and their performances...

i love their dances..

XING HWAITING..

Jeebus I want to show subbed now. T_T

Aww Kevin is so cute. XDDD Sungmin is so cute. xDD THEY ARE ALL SO CUTE!!

Sungmin probably likes Kevin now doesn't he? xD

Scared of Jinhyun huh? ._. I think I would be like that too if I was a guy...if I met him as I am right now (A female tyvm) I'd prolly faint so yeah. XD

Awww PD <33 T^T That's so sad. ): Aww Kevin that's so sad too. T_T!~

gnfhgsudyfshdsytuieytdnfasrfuey

WAT!! ANOTHER CONCERT ALREADY!!

aish..i wish i could go...

i cant believe it..already another concert...

idk how many times ive said this but...

XING is totally crossing a new genre..

Guest shaaaron

I prefer a debut over a concert right now, unless the concert is the debut, but I kind of doubt that.

We can be hopeful, right? XD

Guest HoiSang

DUDE, SERIOUSLY~!

September IS gonna be the month where Xing will start their assault on the kpop world...

and basically have everyone fall in love with them and truly gain the recognition and success they have been long overdue with, haha xD

really lookinng forward to seeing them perform more on shows, and see them join tv-show-games-stuff, if poss, wheeee~

^-^v

and susiee, thanks so much for the chunji translation and summary~ <3 haha, sung min really sounded like he fell for kevin, and wanted to kidnap kevin for himself or sumtin, lol (who wouldn't want to actually? :P) and i soo can understand how zen seems kinda intimadating - even from pictures u can see he has THE look, keke~ but i bet they're pretty much like bros now, nyoh? ^^;

and yeah, can u imagine from hanging out with martial-arts kinda dudes to hanging out with a group like Xing? that must've been quite a switch for him, lol~ and reading about the change PD had to go through after he dislocated his shoulder tugged my heard a bit T.T

gah, i'm gona stop before i start ranting on like madd here haha~ anyways, thanks again for all the info, updates, and piccies! <3

Guest silver_byul

ahhh xing on chunji was amazing xDDD

a quick highlight for those of you didn't understand.. hmm let's see

sungmin kept teasing sooyoung saying she was nervous and acting different because so many good-looking guys were there LOL.. at one part he was like, "do you see me? hellooo? i'm right next to you" hahahahha

and sungmin asks what their first impressions of each other are and hyesung says when he first met ZEN he was really intimidated by jinhyun's charisma and was scared of him LOL...and then sooyoung asked him what he thinks now and he said he's still scared hahhaa :D

and ZEN said his first impression, since he had spent so much time with his martial arts crew in the past, was that he wasn't sure if he was hanging out with girls or boys...ahahaha...the other guys (you can see hyesung and kevin) laugh kind of embarrassedly lmao

then sooyoung asks who's the weakest and they all go "kevin!" and he giggles and ducks his head (he has such a cute laugh!!!)

and sungmin says, " yes it seems like that" and then one of the members ( i think PD or yume because they're off-screen and i don't see the others' lips moving...), well he says..."yes he's really cute, like a baby.."

and sungmin goes...kevin reallly looks like a baby...i just want to take him and take care of him! ROFL and then sooyoung agrees and the member who was talking before says that he's taking care of him right now lol

( i wonder what kevin is thinking through all of this hahahah)

then sooyoung asks if there has ever been a time they've cried.

and PD talks about how he took b-boy lessons all his life but then, he dislocated his shoulder (I think?) 3 times and he couldn't do b-boying anymore and switched over to popping..and this was a really tough time for him =(

and kevin also talks about how he cried a lot because he misses his family so much =(...and sungmin mentions how hankyung has the same problem and sooyoung also mentions tiffany from snsd..

and then sooyoung goes on about how kevin and tiff speak really similarly...

and sungmin mentions again how cute kevin is hahhahah (they really seem to focus a lot of attention on him)

and they said other stuff but i couldn't really understand all of it haha =/

it was cool how sungmin and sooyoung were so impressed by xing and getting so excited at their dancing and voices and stuff...they kept going "yahhhhh" and "wowwww" :D

and ahhh yume lip-synced his part in yoohak... he was so cute!! hehe

edit:

oh i forgot to mention, after PD did his solo dance, sungmin and sooyoung were talking about how they wanted to see a couple dance between hyoyeon and PD hehe....and PD mentions that he actually went to dance school with her for a while, but he doesn't know if she remembers or not. hehe he's so modest....if i ever trained with him, i would DEFINITEly remember him lol :lol:

haha you did a great job giving the summary..I remember listening to every single word they said. lol and I think Yume and PD lip-synced some parts cause I remember seeing him mouth the lyrics.

Guest shaaaron

The lipsynching part was cute because it was both PD and Yume, but Yume actually looked like he was putting "feeling" into it.. so it threw me off. Because then I thought "Wait, was he actually singing along?" But then it'd be strange since you can tell the others were talking (PD's attention was towards SungMin and SooYoung's direction most of the time though he occasionally looked at other places) and yeah.. I don't think one would sing while the rest are all talking. At least I don't think he would. LOL. <3

Guest maizakichi

updating pics..

from hello apm advertisement for September...

th_1188101699_200709_apm_ad_ceci.jpg + th_1188101699_200709_ceci_1.jpg + th_1188101699_200709_ceci.jpg

CREDITS TO CRAZY4YONG & CYNOSTAR.NET

FULL CREDIT WHEN TAKING OUT & DO NOT HOTLINK~

Guest canityo

Oh lordy lordy, I'm capped and yeah I think there are new updates on stuff.

I can't even download Chunji or the fashion show clip that is posted at CYNOSTAR.NET. T_T!!

It took forever to load the Hello Star advertisement, which looks omfg-so-darn-hot bro. XD

I thin there are updates, I just can't load them properly I have to like refresh their cafe a couple of thousand times trying to load one measly picture. ;_;

Anyway, XING apparently participated in some event yesterday? And they did an interview and sang Yoohak. T_T

Oh god, I can't even find the videos and whatnot and I'm getting annoyed about it too. ):

But they did a bunch of stuff at the event yesterday. No idea what it was though.

I think it was to help promote something? I have no idea really 'cos Jj (Our translator) can't access the computer to yeah.

And I think I'll be back with new cyworld entries or something. T^T Aww Pd...!!

Poppin' Dragon

These days I don't have any spare time

so I can't reply to every comment..

But just so you know..I read each and every one of them!!

Credits: Cyworld + silver_byul + CYNOSTAR.NET

Please do not take out without permission!

Guest silver_byul

Oh lordy lordy, I'm capped and yeah I think there are new updates on stuff.

I can't even download Chunji or the fashion show clip that is posted at CYNOSTAR.NET. T_T!!

It took forever to load the Hello Star advertisement, which looks omfg-so-darn-hot bro. XD

I thin there are updates, I just can't load them properly I have to like refresh their cafe a couple of thousand times trying to load one measly picture. ;_;

Anyway, XING apparently participated in some event yesterday? And they did an interview and sang Yoohak. T_T

Oh god, I can't even find the videos and whatnot and I'm getting annoyed about it too. ):

But they did a bunch of stuff at the event yesterday. No idea what it was though.

I think it was to help promote something? I have no idea really 'cos Jj (Our translator) can't access the computer to yeah.

And I think I'll be back with new cyworld entries or something. T^T Aww Pd...!!

Poppin' Dragon

These days I don't have any spare time

so I can't reply to every comment..

But just so you know..I read each and every one of them!!

Credits: Cyworld + silver_byul + CYNOSTAR.NET

Please do not take out without permission!

Yunah, if you want you can send partial or all of the translations...I might have time to do it :]

Guest shaaaron

Dude PD is so sweet to acknowledge everyone who comments and to reply to all of them.

So the least we can do is continue supporting him and let him rest. I mean he goes through a lot just to comment everything. I'm sure he gets lots of comments too. XD He's so cute.

AND HE'S SO ADORABLE IN THE PICTURES. Look at his smile and aww. That reminds me when I kept replaying his laugh in Chunji during the time when YooHak was playing, and near the end, everyone burst out laughing (well I saw Kevin and PD) and PD's mouth opened up wide and hahahaha it was adorable.

YunAh, hopefully your capped internet/computer becomes uncapped soon. T_T <3

Guest xasdfx

[im]http://img186.imageshack.us/img186/98/ec9ca0eba9943qt8.jpg

a;dfas'f GORGEOUS picture of him <3

thank you Sharon!! gonna go make an icon xD LOL

XING SECOND CONCERT?

wow already? how awesome ^^

hope everything goes well~

thanks for the info (:

OMG, they're holding their second concert on my birthday! O_O To be able to attend that would be the best birthday present EVER!!! LoLz...too bad, it won't be happening, though. *sigh* Maybe in another lifetime. Haha...Wow! A second concert! Wish I could go...;_; darn it! Haha...

Guest canityo

You know, now that I think about the black shoot. It might be for the 2nd concert. (You know how they had the white suits shoot for the 1st concert, they did the video as well, PD and Jin were there but for some reason no pics were releases. Those dflkhjlskfsg people) Anyway, maybe this is for the second concert. :o I can't wait until a poster (?) will come out or something. XD

Hmm hmm, I wonder what solo songs they will do? :D

Oh yeah and more black style shoots are posted at CYNOSTAR.net

Archived