Xing Official Thread

Guest MEMENTO

Guest shaaaron

FINALLY, the download's done. I'm late in watching because of my summer reading, which I woke up at 8 AM to read. You know it takes me two hours to read like..... 40 pages? T_T; Steinbeck and his books. Maybe I should just stop taking notes. It takes up most of the time.

ANYWAY on to Xing. I shall talk about the Newstar video.. *checks volume & prepared for static and fangirl screaming*

YUME YOU LOOK SO GOOD WALKING ON STAGE. Do you know that? Yes of course you do. ;D! I love how their heights are all similar, it totally looks awesome when they stand together. Yume's wearing that glove of his which he wore for IYH and the concert too. Bwahaha.

YOOHAK! My favorite song. T_T Wow Kevin's live singing is amazing. He sounds so similar to the actual song. Reminds me of JunSu. :3 Wait, why did Yume sing PD's part in the song? Unless the lyrics were labeled wrong and it was Yume's part all along? Because if so, THEN YES! PD AND YUME DON'T SOUND TOO SIMILAR AND I DON'T HAVE TO DIE TRYING TO FIGURE OUT WHO'S WHO ALL OVER AGAIN. XD I'm going by this live performance to name who is who in the song, I guess. :3 So "JinHyun's" part after the first chorus is really PD? Ahh.. things are starting to come together now.

I hate you fancam static. But jeez Yume's totally owning YooHak, it's incredible. T_T <3 His adlibs and background vocals (ahahaha sorry Nina for having you do that in the duet. x_x; You owned it though)

I know it's for props sake, but I think they should of just put the mics down and give the illusion that they were still singing by lipsynching, even though that's less believable. (For My Girl) It would've given them more freedom to dance. But I guess for the solos, they need the mic for show. BUT IT WAS CUTE. Reminds me of the rehearsal video. :D

I can totally see Yume smiling and looking cute during the twirling in Kevin's solo. (well they all are at one point. xD Especially Kevin <3) Mwahaha.. (sorry I'm watching Yume and being bias. T_T;) BE QUIET FANS.. I wanna hear Yume's solo.. Hahahahaha.. xD Okay I was forced to watch everyone else when Yume was cut off the camera. Hahaha, man I'm proud to be a Xing fan. :]

Dude HyeSung's solo was awesome, I liked his heart move and then he popped out his chest. Smooooth. :D If they had a bigger stage, JinHyun would've so owned, but he did really well for that kind of stage so props to him. <3 At the end, Yume turned really quickly while they all turned slowly for the "mm~" part. XD I love that guy.

Oh wow, look at my spazz. For one video. This is why I need an official released video. That would be aweeeesome.

Cammy, it's one of my Xing video essays. XD

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest chae-gyeong_01

I love the performance!

It's so good!

I hope they perform in different music shows too...

It would be good...

Guest loveprint

STREETJAM.

Everybody go to Cyno cause there's a major NewStar update there. Well, of Kev & PD, anyway. Gosh, they look so good. And PD in a suit = hot. Don't you love how he only has two buttons buttoned up? Oh, yes.

Guest canityo

STREET JAM!

Sadly it's only PD and Kevin right now. T.T The other PD picture is at CYNOSTAR and a lot of NEWSTAR (clear) pics are at CYNOSTAR.NET too.

1187555455_20070819_streetjam_1.jpg

1187552825_kevin01.jpg

Credits: As Tagged + CYNOSTAR.NET

Do not hotlink & take out with credits intact!

Guest shaaaron

Dude, they look so handsome. I rarely use that word nowadays. It mostly "cute" "adorable" "hot".. etc. XD

But they deserve it. Man they look dashing... (I barely use that word either)....

Yume Yume where are you? HAHAHA *stalker sounding*..

Guest maizakichi

i like Crazy and kevinia's Pictures..they're so clear..hahahaha

i like their camera!

and PD got a HAIRCUT !!!

i thought he doesn't like short hair?!

i guess he can't do nothing about it ei?

if it's their coodi who told them to got a hair cut..hahahaha

and why are they dressed up formally? ehhe

but they look nonetheless...

especially PD...

neato~

Guest canityo

^ Actually I'm starting to think he had extensions before. O_O He can't get a haircut right after Newstar...can he? I mean Newstar did start at like 5pm. XD

So yeah. You know who he looks like? Or resembles? HEECHUL! 'cos Heechul cut his hair short too, I was like hey PD looks like someone goodlooking. XDD

Brb with more Newstar pics. :x

kyh001.jpg

DSCN0711040200921525.jpg

djPD070819.jpg

4716.jpg

22394.jpg

3437.jpg

Credits: CYWORLD + CYNOSTAR.NET

Edit-- I owned 3rd time in a row and I didn't even notice. ==;

Guest maizakichi

^haha..yunah, i love the first picture!!!!

they look like a bunch of girls chattering..lol..

except that they're only 3..ahahahaha

but Street Jam starts at 4:00 pm...heheh

now both hyesung and PD looks like heechul..ahahha

amd PD's head doesn't look that big anymore!

ED8C9DED9580EB939CEBA088EAB3A44.jpg

it's old, says the desciption. hehhe

CREDITS ON PIC ~

edit--edit again (thumbnailed..cause it's occupying too much space..hehe)

and oh..yume's hair from the pics on his fancafe is so RED.hehehe

and his face looks tired

th_1-2.jpg

and i like this one..pichi peace~

th_4-5.jpg

CREDITS on PIC~

Guest canityo

*squishes Yume's cheeks* Dear god where did all your flab go? T________T You can see his bone in his face. *points violently* And he is either very tired or that is a very bad pic of him. :x

Kevin looks so happy happy joy joy. :3

More Newstar

070820cy3xingbu1.th.jpg 070820cy1xinghc8.th.jpg 070820cy1kevcg3.th.jpg

And a funky version of PD's sig:

070820cy1pdsigfy4.th.jpg

Credits: Cyworld + CYNOSTAR.NET

LOL @ Maiza's comment about the first pic I posted before. xDD

Hyesung's ponytail is tied to too high, I think that's why it looked strange.

Edit-- OMFG GO TO XING.TV AND WATCH XING DANCE AT STREET JAM NOW! NOW NOW!!

Guest loveprint

Oh. My. Gosh.

Be. Right. Back.

Now I know what they've been training for. I never knew they had it in them. Kevin, what else have you got to show us? T_T;;

They totally blew me away with that performance. They really did. That was beyond amazing. They should be super proud of themselves. I am. I was bawling like a baby when it started cause I never expected them to do what they did. 8 months. They really have not disappointed me. 8 months is really nothing when they produce something like this.

Guest canityo

OMFG. Like seriously, XING never fails to surprise me. Whether it's good or bad they surprise me to the max.

I was like O_O.... at them the whole time while watching it, but for some reason my attention stayed on Kevin 'cos he was...in the middle? XD BUT HE WAS GOOD! BETTER THAN GOOD. THEY WERE ALL BETTER THAN GOOD! THEY WERE SUPERDUPEROMFGEXCELENTAEJEEBUSINEVERKNEWTHEYCOULDDOTHAT GOOD!

That 8 months was nothing man, they seriously do not seem like your average boyband anymore. O_O...I mean they haven't even debuted on TV properly and here they are dancing away in their shoes and hot suits. XD

I was giggling when Jinhyun's jack went missing after he did a flip or so. But the whole dance was pretty much insync and all. It was just stunning to see that.

They probably wow-ed a LOT of people in the audience. I can I see them across the news now. XD They were also the first celebrities to participate in Street Jam and yeah. You really can't see them as newbies at all!

AND HOW COME IT'S NOT LETTING ME WATCH AGAIN??!?! *SHAKES XING ENT BACK AND FORTH*

THAT'S STUPID! IT WAS LAGGING AND LOADING IN BETWEEN! I WANT A PERFECT VIDEO YOU NONG NONGS!

Guest loveprint

They are not newbies in my eyes. Seriously. Their potential is through the freaking roof and I'm so lost for words right now.

Guest maizakichi

wow wow! hot!

waaahh..

cool..

xing.tv updates fast now..hahaha

i want a daum version! hehehe

edit--

i haven't watch it yet..

i was just basing it from the pic..ahahha

xingstrc1a4bbe7b0a2c7fcja3.jpg

edit again...---

i can't watch properly..

it keeps on buffering like every millisecond!!!

arrggghh....

wow...XINGSTAR IS FAST!!!!! <3

Guest loveprint

I'm posting like a maniac here, but I don't even care.

When I saw the picture at first and the first 2 secs, I couldn't believe it was them. I had the biggest doubts. I just thought 'That just can't be them! They're so different!' But boy, I recognized them a sec later and I just fell apart.

I just got word that it's being downloaded. This will be up at Cyno and YT very soon. Hold tight!

We're faster, Maiza. It's just that we cant rip from PixCow.

Guest maizakichi

^hahaha..lol...right..^^

maybe they use screenvirtouso..i tried using it a longtime ago..

but you need to have a SUPER FAST internet connection so that the

streaming video will be recorded smoothly~

and wee...at last i'm watching it..

wow..i feel like crying.hahaha

kevin,yume, jinhyun!

ahhaha...

i can't believe they now how to dance...

well..except for jinhyun.

since he can do flips..haha

Guest canityo

^

^ It has changed to being uploaded.

I'm like fighting with myself, it's unbelievable that is XING. I mean SERIOUSLY.

Whoa man. Just whoa. It seems so intense to just watch it.

'No way that's not XING! THEY NEVER DID THIS IN THOSE VOICELESS-ONLY-WALKING-AROUND-BEING-PRETTY CLIPS!'

I wish I had faster net so I can upload faster for you guys. ): Sucks.

They all had like a little solo spotlight time. <3 Kevin wow-ed me. Jinhyun was awesome with the flips.

And I was just in awe with PD. T_T; Actually I think PD and Hyesung teamed up for a dance and then Yume did something I forgot. I guess I was too busy going 'NO WAY! XING DID A HOT-DANCE-GROUP TRANSFORMATION!'

Ahh, how I love XING. T_T!!

THE STREETJAM DANCE IS NOW UP FOR DOWNLOADS AT CYNOSTAR.NET!

Archived