Xing Official Thread

Guest MEMENTO

Guest canityo

^

^ That's a lie. A LIE! XD

Yume seemed friendly with everyone in the video, there was a scene with his arm around Kibum! I was like 'awwww...look who are best friends now!'

The piggy back looks fun, Kevin looks like a little kid. How kawaii neh?

Lol, I wonder where they got the ideas of dogs. XD I thought it was a bit random, but it was the cutest thing. There's a Keme? XDDDDDDDD YUVIN? Couple. T_T Their names don't blend with each other!

And I found a PD video of him dancing at Ahnyang HighSchool Camp with a bunch of people. I'm posting it up in the downloads on CYNO. Nina will most likely upload it onto YT soon. :)

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^*twitch twitch* did you create the coupling names? For some reason...both of the combination sounded...strange to my eyes.

Is it me or is it that PD is always wearing a checkered top? I think I saw him wearing a checkered top in another pic.

Well...you dont see that many guys walking their dogs these days. And when they do, the dog looks prettier then them, and people would just awe at the dog, ignore that last part.

XiNG likes sitting down.

Guest sweetharmony

this is my first time at the XING forum guys!!

i personally didn't like them too much until i saw their mv!!

they are hot!

but now after watching star king,,, i have to say JINHYUNG IS A HOTTIE!

i don't know if it was the martial arts or his body (^-^) but he is so cute>.<

forgive me if i sound too obsessed~

i have a question: where do you guys find their cyworlds? i typed in their names but i got nothing T.T

please reply and thanks~

i;ll be popping in and out ^^v

Guest maizakichi

wahah...lol..oh..im at home now, at last i can listen to the bg music..hehehe

cammy..same here..grr...i always the one blamed if there's a virus,the comp wont work...etc...he's way older than me too, but he acts like a dork...lol...

yunah..wee...i really like the vid..and i like keme better...sounds like kame <3

sweetharmony

hello~

marumir http://cyworld.com/ryuxing

yume http://cyworld.com/singerkyk

hyesung http://cyworld.com/sungsutot

jin hyun http://cyworld.com/byybyy123

poppin dragon http://www.cyworld.com/flowyg

I can't remember who asked, but Summer in Korea ends in August, I think? I think it's the opposite to us so yeah.

i thnk that was me..hehe...thanks for the info~

also..does anyone know the background music used in the poppin dragon's video? im 100 % positive that i've heard it before..it's really cute..but i don't know what's the title..

and did kevinia and crazy4yong teamed up? cause they now have the same style for their watermarks~ hehehe

Guest canityo

^ Kevinia & Crazy4yong are like friends and always been affiliates.

The BG music for PD's video scared me I was like o_o... throughout the whole video because of the strange music XD. But yeah, it does sound familiar like I've heard it from a variety show.

Keme or Yuvin, they don't blend. T_T They weren't meant to be, ahh we will get used to it.

*falls* Such a useless post...13 days into May and just one voiceless clip. I shouldn't have said that, now everyone will be deprived. D: Why must there be no news on them?

Guest loveprint

Actually Kevin has a CY, too but he's got nothing in it at the moment so there's no point posting it.

Guest HoiSang

wheeee, thank u for sharing the caps and for listing out the xing boys' cyworlds~ gonna look around P-Ds cyworld soon, hehe ^-^

and yeah man, the dogs are huuuge - they seem even bigger than kevin, gahh >.<; but seems they had loads of fun, good for them - tho i wish, once again, PD and jinhyun were there too *siiigh*

Guest shaaaron

Reminds me of HyeSung and his diary entry line about Kevin and his cyworld. :3

What about....

YUKE? For Yume and Kevin?

Or.. MeVin... HAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.. :x

VinMe

KeYu...

YUKEEEEEEEE....

KeYoung (using Yume's actual name)

YoungKe

KeKyung

KyungKe (:x)

VinYoung

YoungVin

VinKyung

KyungVin

I'm just.... listing them.. xD Shall I start with Kevin's Korean name?

Ahhaha.. nah we're all use to Kevin. <3

KIMWOO... last names unite. :X

Guest maizakichi

keme..yuke..they all sounds japanese..wahhaha...

while kimwoo sound korean.just like jinwoo~

one of their fancafe's named them YUBIN (they use B instead of V..since they don't have v , right?)

man..can't wait for their new single..i just wished that i can used the PC on that day..nyahahha..

Guest jack_yamap

ahhh ... Thanks for the Pics from the new Clip " In the Morning"

but I still can't register for the XING.tv (T^T) ~

Does anyone has the YouTube Link ? Thanks so much ne ~

Thanks maizakichi for the boy's cyworld too ^^

Guest shaaaron

^I'm not registered to xing.tv but I was able to watch it.

Just go to http://xing.tv, and then scroll to the middle page, and click the picture under the heading "NEW TV" which is under "XING Ent CHAT." For me, a little alert pop up comes up while the window is loading, and I think it's asking me to log in. But I don't have an account anyway, so just click OK if the the thing comes up, and then scroll down, and you should see the video player. And just.. play it! :D

That's all I did. I'm not registered.

Guest jia_li

Thanks for sharing their cyworlds

I only knew the cyworlds of Marumir & Yume..

I really like the caps.. Kevin has long hair now i pefer his short hair

Guest sweetharmony

maizakichi :D

THANKS SO MUCH!

he sounds very nice to me ^-^

now i want a cyworld too...

thanks for making me welcomed guys^^******* <3

I OWN THIS PAGE~~~ (first time eva<3)

Guest clemie186

^ Its not a Music Video, just a "Message" / Video Clip of them

but do you mean the background music >.< (which i kinda doubt)

Guest canityo

T_T Oh no! This thread has almost been dead for the whole day! WE MUST KEEP BUMPING and survive while XING is training.

After the XING In The Morning video, haven't we all noticed that their hair is oh-so-perfect?

Well, who do you think should get a hair cut and who do you think cares about their hair the most?

(We have to discuss about something and this was the first thing that came into mind, since we've been chattering about Kevin's oh-so-smooth hair.)

Really, Kibum's hair seemed like it got shorter. XD HyeSung's hair is always brown? I want to see him with some black, yo. Yume...I just had this strange idea of him getting streaks. O_O”

Whoa, really now! How would they look if ANY of them got streaks? And...well we can't exactly discuss about P-D's hair because we haven't seen him at all lately, and that Ahnyang video was back in 2006!

Makes me wonder, Kibum always has long hair. What would he look like with short eh? I guess we could only imagine them getting bizarre hairstyles in our head but, at least it gives us something to talk about.

For some reason...I don't think HyeSung will suit blonde. Actually white blonde would go well on him, just not brown blonde. I wonder how long they spent doign their hair for ever shoot. It looks so...perfect. Yume getting streaks? I wonder...hmmmmmmm...I wonder how Kibum will look with short hair.

Either way, they're gona experiment, what are the chances of them not experimenting? ^^I just hope to see pretty/new/cool stuff^^.

Other then the hair there's also the clothes. But there's nothign to talk about there.

Guest shaaaron

HyeSung? BLONDE? NOOOOO....

I like my cats tabby and brown thank you very much.

Or black, because black kitties are SOOOOO adorable. T_T

Well blonde/yellow ones are too... BUT WHAT NOO!!! I DON'T WANT HYESUNG TO GO JAEJOONG/SUNGMIN ON US. :x

HAHAHHA wth? That was totally not needed. :x Mr. Cat meow meow.

Don't think I'm crazy.

You know, I haven't really seen much people get streaks, like OBVIOUS streaks. Yeah I noticed people having soft streaks where it kind of blends in with the main color, but I haven't seen like.... WOW highlights that just pop out and say "HELLO I'M STREAKS!".... :x

What am I talking about? I don't know.

It'd be a good experiment to get streaks. I never really complain over their hair color. I get more :o when it's a haircut, because... I don't know.. xD So Yume can go get green hair for all I care, as long as they don't make it some weird hairstyle for him like... a buzz cut. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAAHAHAHHA.....

I'm kidding.

I'm trying to bump this thread to the first page because I'm awesome like that. :x

Archived