Xing Official Thread

Guest MEMENTO

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest maizakichi

oh man...im SOOOOOOO jealous of dohyeon..she has yet uploaded another set of pics with kibum..and are they linking arms? and is it really her beside kibum?-_-

anywaiz..i like how marumir tie his hair...<3...

i wish dohyeon would upload pics of kibum facing the camera..hehe..that would REALLYYYY make me happy :w00t:

Guest canityo

^ I think that it's a person who looks like KiBum from the back. I really doubt she can have all these pictures like this. If she does, why don't I?! I would have him facing the camera too. His back, psh. Who wants to look at his BACK!? (Well, it's good-looking too. But, that's not the point). Her 'photos with KiBum' are always in the same position too. ]: As much as I loved to believe it, it's unbelievable. T_T And I don't recall KiBum being the one who likes to tie his hair up.

Much dead thread huh?

youngooknuna.jpg

Credits: Dohyeon's CY + Me.

To Young Ook Nuna? ._. T_T

I see two love hearts. This thread has been pretty dead lately, maybe I should start posting more often.

HyeSung...looks different in different camera angles. He looks older in the angle up there ^.

Thanks for sharing YunAh!

Guest maizakichi

^ I think that it's a person who looks like KiBum from the back.

hehe..but the physique totally fits..hehhe..and might i add the LV bag..lol..

and yeah..always the same position...i guess she has a fetish for backs? lol..reminds me of chaegyung <3

kbdh2bb3.pngkndh1rp8.png

credits to dohyeons cy...

.... This thread has been pretty dead lately, maybe I should start posting more often.

if only xing ent would release their new album this thread would be filled with so much love...

or even not the album, but a PROFILE VIDEO OF POPPIN DRAGON!

To Young Ook Nuna? ._. T_T

who's that?!

Guest jia_li

OMO!! they have cyworlds!?!?! Too bad, I don't have a cyworld....can someone help me with one? cause I wanna see some peoples profiles but It doesn't work cause I don't have one, but I do have an American one...idk.

oh I can see all the profiles of korean cyworld. Im not a member of the korean cyworld.

I have a us cyworld only

Guest loveprint

I can't remember who asked, but Summer in Korea ends in August, I think? I think it's the opposite to us so yeah.

Guest canityo

OMGOMGOGMOGM THERE'S A NEW XING VIDEO! KEVIN'S HAIR GOT SO MUCH LONGER! OMG THEY LOOK SO CUTE PLAYING DOG! YUME PIGGYBACKED KEVIN. OMGOMGOGMOGM.

But there is no Jin Hyun or PD. I'm so happy. Let's try take some caps.

Edit: Oh well, the caps come out really blurry because. 1. They move way to fast 2. They just come out blurry for some odd reason.

And it's at XING.tv, if you can't see it maybe change browsers to FIREFOX. If you STILL can't see it, your only hope is to wait for Nina.

V T_T I was over-excited Nina. You have no idea how happy I was when I saw the video. ._. I had to call Cammy and yeah...she has difficulties watching it.

Anyway, the video was so cute. XING in the morning! Their morning is so much more fun looking. XD Running around with dogs, :o I wonder if they own those dogs. They were so cute and XING looked awesome (Still uberly bummed out that there was no PD or Jin Hyun ]:)

But, for some reason Kibum's hair looks shorter than before and Kevin's hair looks longer, as long as Kibum before. But, they were so cute with the sportswear? XD I bet you this is one of those 'style videos' ain't it? T_T But they looked so happyhappyjoyjoy XD

Another voiceless clip...well it was better than feeding off CY entries ^___________^;

Guest loveprint

Guys for those that want to watch the new vid, go to xing.tv. Yunah never tells anybody anything so everyone's just sitting there wondering.

So yep go to Xing's website to watch it. I'll also have a youtube link up as soon as I get a hold of the vid. (:

That's it I'm gona delete internet explorer!!! Yay firefox!!! It saved my emo day. Kevin's wrist band was really cute. HyeSung...flicked his hair...prettily. Even though my sound system died out on me. But the clip was so worth watcing. Now why does Kevin get the small dog?

Well...there's something for me to go hyper over. Yume wore pink~ But I guess one of the thing that highlighted this clip was the fact that they thought of "dogs" I want one of those big dogs, they look so fun to play with andtoscarepeoplewith.

And Kevin's hair is much longer. Someone mentioned that Kevin looked like a mini Lee JunKi in this one part in the clip...and I have to agree!

Now why am I begining to feel like the boys' "prettiness" is being emphasized the most right now? Actually..then again...its just me.

- edit - I noticed that Kevin wore a Nike wrist band...but his shirt was clearly Puma.

Guest clemie186

I just watched the new video!!!

Thanks for telling us!! I really needed it on a friday

DOGS! Cute Dogs with even cuter guys!

Is it just me or are Kibum, Hyesung and now Kevin's hairstyle similar to eachother's?

Kevin looks so cute at 0:56 !! When he smiles at the camera!

And when he was playing with it/feeding the dog!

Hyesung and that huge Beethoven dog!

I like the Coke cans in Korea.. they're so pretty and summer-y! Kibum, would you like to share? XD

Where's PD and Jin Hyun??? Shouldn't they get promoted and be included with the rest of Xing??

I feel so refreshed and awake after watching that video

Guest dragonjade

Can anyone post good pictures of Nam Jin Hyun? Saw him from Star King and fell in love! :blush:

And when did they have those 2 extra members? I know for sure there were only 4 in the In Your Hands music video....

Guest maizakichi

man..i want to murder my brother!!!!

if it wasn't for him , i wouldn't have missed the new xing video~ grr...

im at an internet cafe right now i can only watch them -_-i want to hear the background music~

waaahhhh...im at a verge of breakdown here -__-

they're so lovely~

xing8jd1.th.png xing2kz0.th.png xing3zi9.th.png xing4uu3.th.png xing5wr2.th.png

what will happen to the kemaru couple now?! ;p

xing2ta8.th.png xing6bn2.th.png

kevin is so lovely~

xing1vi5.th.png xing7xj5.th.png

p.s. marumir should have worn a short~ tsk tsk tsk..

maiza - I understand how you feel. My brother downloads weird stuff, and it stuffs up the comp, and I get blamed for it. T___T He's lucky that he's not my younger brother and that I cant beat him up.

Thank you for sharing the pictures.

The dogs are just so BIG! Especially HyeSung's one. And is KiBum and Yume playing with the same dogs? Well...there's nothign to talk about. Ahh~~ I want those dogs.

Archived