Xing Official Thread

Guest MEMENTO

Guest choco-late

I havent been getting updates on Xing for a long time ever since their first release single...

So I went through tons pages on this thread, and all the pics are so cute and ncie..

Finally get to see the other two member...

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest HoiSang

Yaaaay, a VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY YUME~ ;)

Hope he'll have a great one this year, with loads of prezzies and food , and much love from everyone <3

and thanks for all the updates, news and piccies guys ^^

Tehee!!! I'm back from the dead!!!

Happy birthday to YUME!!!

Phew I'm not too late. Just got my net back a few hours ago. The 48 hour was horrible.

Yes YunAh needs someone to bump the thread so that it doesnt seem like she's spamming^^

XiNG probbaly did do something for HyeSung and Yume. XD They might reveal it soon.

I've managed to adapt myself to HyeSung's emo-ness. But then again, my image of him kinda

changed, whenever I look a him now, I picture those dark and emo entries. =.=

Oh well...at least its a sign, telling us that he's well and alive.

Guest maizakichi

wee..i found another pic of marumir at the airport..hehehe

f4bda10954121a206a60fb7ya0.jpg

and some scans from mags...

(click on thumbnails to enlarge~)

6dc21333c43907fc1b4cff4sr9.th.gif 0a919844af85f648500ffe4gf0.th.gif d1887f596f50382e2934f04ic1.th.gif

and..

766d24c725b314d8d000605mg5.gif

2e962b9b4db2b7b1c8eaf45wz8.th.gif 238fcb2a64bdd89f023bf65nq9.th.gif 799c78097eb39ccb3ac7635bj1.th.gif cf480ace645a393db700c85sm1.th.gif

credits on pics and xing's baidu bar..

Guest canityo

Ty Maizakichi for updating this thread. Hehe, Nina's going to have those scans soon.

KiBum is so skinny, but he eats! I see proof of eating! Is he sneaking that into his stomach while his manager/supervisor isn't around? :o

P-D has been rather depressed lately. His latest CY entry stated 'No happiness.' or something. Gahh, what is wrong with XING HyeSung goes a little bit happier and then KiBum and P-D go all >_>. Especially KiBum, his CY entries are so whoa. It's May already!! Where is the single ToT?

Guest maizakichi
KiBum is so skinny, but he eats! I see proof of eating! Is he sneaking that into his stomach while his manager/supervisor isn't around? :oIt's May already!! Where is the single ToT?

his pants make him more skinny...but i love his style..lol..

and oh..i've dream that xing will release their next album/single..whatever at 6/8..hahah...

gahh..maybe something good will happen on june 8..heheh....

I was hoping for them not to release their single last week.

Hmmmm still there's no news on it. I hope it comes out soon, before I die from frustration.

The CY entries are becoming more and more emo. Like....there's this dark air of emo-ness surrounding these boys.

O____O I think I'm overimagining it again. Its just me.

Thank you heaps MAIZA for sharing those pics^^~

Guest loveprint

So I don't know about you guys but I've seen enough of Ki Bum at the airport. All the pictures are practically the same. It seems like I've been looking at the same picture 100 times. XD

Also I'm trying to upload the Xing vids I'm missing into cynostarXING's youtube account. If anybody knows what vids I'm missing, let me know and I'll try and upload them.

Guest nizzkimin91

hey guys. okay i'm new to this thread. but that's only because my friend kept bugging me to check out yume as today's his birthday, yes? and omo, he's.. cute? frankly, i only noticed kevin and marumir when they first debuted. haha. okay yume you're such a hottie. anyhow, saengil chukhahamnida! ((:

rrrrrai; thanks alot for introducing yume hun! <33

and maizakichi; thanks for sharing the pics! marumir, you are so gorgeous. dies.

Oh right...I'm bumping this thread.

Ermmm...Nina has a point about the airport picture. Now I know why I just skip through them whenver I see them, they're from different angles...but its either of him sitting down, or him standing up. Actually that's all that he could do. O____O but I feel like I've seen them before. Just me and my imagination again. =.=

nizzkimin91 - welcome to the thread^^~

Guest canityo

Welcome nizzkimin91! Everyone somewhat takes notice of either Kevin or Marumir first, then they realise how much Yume resembles other people.

And I THINK that HyeSung lost his phone. His so cute, well it just sounds cute. Poor guy, his so cute. XD! And Yume's CY is SUPER DUPER UBER PINK. O_O It hurts my eyes, but I was so happy to see at least him un-emo about somethings. Pink, ahaha. Yume is so cute, sometimes. They all are.

T_T I'm so curious, who do you think the rapper is of the group?

Rapper...makes me think of PD or JinHyun for some reason. O____O

Are they even gona do rap? That's what I would like to know.

We literally know nothing about XiNG ent and XiNG, sure I'm exaggerating(did I spell that right? I kinda forgot) it, but we don't know much at all. =.=

I wanna know!

Well, the cool thing is that Yume's CY is PINK. There are very few guys that understand that you can catch a girl's attention by wearing pink. Yet there are so many guys out there that despise PINK. Oh wellz.

Guest loveprint

Not all girls like guys that wear pink, you know. Or pink in general, for that matter.

Now I haven't seen Yume's CY, yet, but I find it odd that it's pink.

Guest canityo

Hahaha, yeah I know. Before PD and JH I thought of Yume? :\ But, PD and JH does suit the position. You just can't imagine HyeSung, Kevin or KiBum rapping! Oh yes, I can. XD Just...not realistic as PD or JH.

Maybe their next single, they will include a cute rap?

I hope it will at least, you know they could at least tell us the approx. dates of when the single would be released. =_= So I could countdown the days until I will explode in happiness. Or maybe release the name of the single ]: I probably would talk for hours about just the colour of the title, the meaning of the title and whatever. This is hopeless, I'm talking about nothing.

T_____T I want a new MV and I want it now! ]:

And Yume changed his CY layout for his birthday. It scared...well it shocked me a bit. ><

But it does catches a girls' attention when a guy wears pink right? Ah who cares. I wanna drop this subject, I feel a bad vibe about this topic.

Well...actually I can imagine them rapping. I can even imagine how they would sound like. Hmmmm, then again, Yume rapping isnt that hard to imagine since his voice seems like a voice that can rap, I think.

What if they produce a rap song where ALL of them raps? Now that would be interesting. o__O

Guest maizakichi

What if they produce a rap song where ALL of them raps? Now that would be interesting. o__O

wahaha..lol..personally, i can't imagine them rapping...hmmn..even though i haven't heard PD sing..i still can't imagine him do raps cause of all the emo-ness in his diary entry...lol..as for jin hyun..i could only imagine him do flips or "dance"..

but i can imagine yume in his ghetto get-up..cause of his former cy pics...ehheh..also PD...

Archived