JYP Entertainment

Guest JYP Casting Team

Guest VitaDolce*

Question:

How long will it take for us to know If we got in

to the next round .. or we get rejected ?

Let's say we e-mailed our application today ...

Guest SailorBoy62

jyp held an audition in ny......yu had to pay 30 to audition

That's... weird since in the other thread they explicitly said they'd never charge you money if it was a real audition run by JYP.

Guest VitaDolce*

well here's what i go;

Hello, my name is Jin Woo Lee from the Artist Casting Team at JYP entertainment. Would you be interested in auditioning? I assure you this is completely legitimate. We are looking for new artists of Chinese descent. Please email me back a reply at jubalee@jype.com. Thank you.

auditioning for what?

Do you have any talents? If not...I would say model/actress. Once picked we have a full training system in different parts of the globe. You would be auditioning solely on your image.

Where it says 'auditioning for what?' that was my reply..haha.

lol. I think their interested in you :D

LUCKY!

JYP doesn't get money from auditions it states in their website

*i think*

Guest cutedorkable

QUOTE(sweetxvanilla @ Dec 9 2006, 07:37 PM)

well here's what i go;

Hello, my name is Jin Woo Lee from the Artist Casting Team at JYP entertainment. Would you be interested in auditioning? I assure you this is completely legitimate. We are looking for new artists of Chinese descent. Please email me back a reply at jubalee@jype.com. Thank you.

auditioning for what?

Do you have any talents? If not...I would say model/actress. Once picked we have a full training system in different parts of the globe. You would be auditioning solely on your image.

Where it says 'auditioning for what?' that was my reply..haha.

Cool, an email?

Are you chinese?

I want one too~

Guest Cheeseburgerplease

jyp held an audition in ny......yu had to pay 30 to audition

really?you should report it to the casting team.. auditions are suppose to be free. THe LA and San mateo one was free.

Guest cutedorkable

well afterwards, i decided to send them an email

and i did get a response..

-------원본 메시지----------

보낸이: Stephanie Slaney<neoxuniverse@gmail.com>

받은이: <jubalee@jype.com>

날짜: Sat, 9 Dec 2006 19:09:13 -0800

제목: hi

you messaged me on soompi on auditioning for jype..where did you find

me anyways? and even if you are looking for people of chinese decent,

i can not speak the language and i'm only half.

Thats ok..say you were to get signed (and this is if you get signed) language tutors comes in our training process. As far as you being half...there are plenty of half stars in Asia. I happened to come across your pictures on soompi which apparentely are very popular in the forum. Please send me more pictures through this email along with a a short bio (name, age, hometown etc.) Hopefully you are interested in trying out as we are one of the biggest labels in Asia. We are doing alot of work in the US as well,,,production for Omarion, Cassie, Tyrese, Mase, WIll Smith etc.

OMG THATS SOO COOL! yet...freaky cuase like...they saw alot of pictures of you or something

haha one questiosn..hw do u feel lol

and are you cantonese? or manderin

OMG THATS SOO COOL! yet...freaky cuase like...they saw alot of pictures of you or something

haha one questiosn..hw do u feel lol

and are you cantonese? or manderin

i'm cantonese and i recently posted on the 411 forum~

i posted my picture thread..

i feel a little skeptical i guess. Aren't they supposed to be really busy people or something?

Guest Cheeseburgerplease

i feel a little skeptical i guess. Aren't they supposed to be really busy people or something?

.. LOL that is pretty freaky.. so they're scouting people from the 411 section now? Kinda like what brother's entertainment is doing eh?

Guest cutedorkable

lol yes i saw you

I AM CANTO TOO! lol yes *high fives* anways u are relli pretty lol eurasians r relli nice..well as far as i nkow

and i know..i come across the same question

.. LOL that is pretty freaky.. so they're scouting people from the 411 section now? Kinda like what brother's entertainment is doing eh?

EXACTLY! but wait..bros. ent. is doing that too? i dunt think so

lol yes i saw you

I AM CANTO TOO! lol yes *high fives* anways u are relli pretty lol eurasians r relli nice..well as far as i nkow

and i know..i come across the same question

EXACTLY! but wait..bros. ent. is doing that too? i dunt think so

can you speak it? i can't

LOL. i'm such a bad chinese ;[ I can speak lots of japanese instead...

so weird..

why looking for people on soompi? a lot of people don't even know what this site is..a lot of koreans i know anyways

Guest SailorBoy62

what is brothers entertainment and are you guys sure it's even legit?

Yes, Brothers Entertainment is a legitimate company and yes JYP is also a legitimate company. Brothers Entertainment is like an American-style production company based on the East Coast that trains people to be signed off to Korean record labels. They're probably scouting around Soompi because it's the single largest Korean forum in the States. Though forums in general aren't exactly popular. It's not that uncommon, America's Next Top Model scouts through MySpace.

Guest cutedorkable

i know eh! haha

i go to my school and they go wat do u do at home i go soompi and like tv and like computer an hmwk and other stuff

and they go....uhh wats soompi?

OMG lol

i can fully speak cantonese haha (and manderin) WAYY MORE on canto side

and cause ur half it's harder to learn it i guess?

but heyy u will be an awesome canto speaker haha

i know eh! haha

i go to my school and they go wat do u do at home i go soompi and like tv and like computer an hmwk and other stuff

and they go....uhh wats soompi?

OMG lol

i can fully speak cantonese haha (and manderin) WAYY MORE on canto side

and cause ur half it's harder to learn it i guess?

but heyy u will be an awesome canto speaker haha

i guess if i audition and everything works out and i really do get signed they can help me speak cantonese.

i need to learn chinese anyways. i know a lot of japanese and am basically fluent in that. ahaha.

YEAH! i ask my korean friends

and most of the other asians except koreans know about the site..

haha..i'm like 'wow..'

Guest Cheeseburgerplease

i guess if i audition and everything works out and i really do get signed they can help me speak cantonese.

i need to learn chinese anyways. i know a lot of japanese and am basically fluent in that. ahaha.

wow ur fluent in japanese? Did you learn it urself or what? i learned it for four years and i was .. sooo lost in japan......