Little Apple Dolls

Guest kawaii_bobo

Guest kawaii_bobo

what do you guys think?
Which one do you guys think I should get?

1. Series One: Circe, Sine, or Umbrae

LittleAppleDoll_Circe_1.jpgLittleAppleDoll_Sine_1.jpgLittleAppleDolls_Umbrae_1.jpg

2. Series Two: Animula, Erro, Irae, or Mentis

LittleAppleDolls_Animula_2.jpgLittleAppleDolls_Erro_2.jpgLittleAppleDolls_Irae_2.jpgLittleAppleDolls_Mentis_2.jpg

3. Series Three:

LittleAppleDollsSeries3.jpg

4. Series Four:

LittleAppleDollsSeries4.jpg

5. Special Edition Series: Ianua or Mirar

LittleAppleDollsSpecialEditionIanua.jpgLittleAppleDollsSpecialEditionMirar.jpg

I was thinking about Animula, Circe, or Mirar... but don't know... I like all the other ones too... :D:P

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know what to say XD I find them creepy and cute at the same time! I like Mirar though, for some reason, she reminds me of Alice, of Alice in Wonderland. XD

I would be scared to have something like that in my room let alone my house. If I wished someone a deathwish, I'd leave one of those at their door.

Guest gingerpye

They are creepy as hell. :crazy:

omgggg those are soooooooooo freakkkkky o_____________O !!!!!!!

I would be scared to have something like that in my room let alone my house. If I wished someone a deathwish, I'd leave one of those at their door.

agreed to all o___o

Guest swtaznangel

No offense, but that's freaky looking. They remind me of The Grudge. Hahha... But anyways, out of all of them I think The Mirar one looks the best compared to the rest. But they're still freaky looking.

Animula from series two.

LOL from the name i expected something really cutesy xD

Creepy yes, but strangely i like them...

i like the apples in their hands

Guest meringue

They scare me. They remind me of that child from the Japanese version of "The Ring".

But since you didn't ask for that, the kimono one is nice.

Guest HappyGirl

They remind me of the characters in Japanese horror films like The Ring. Very creepy and evil looking. Definitely wouldn't want one in the house.

for some strange unknown reason, my brother has one of those dolls.. he displays it in his room.. and it's so freaky looking.. lol he had to turn it facing the wall because it even freaked him out... HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

for some strange unknown reason, my brother has one of those dolls.. he displays it in his room.. and it's so freaky looking.. lol he had to turn it facing the wall because it even freaked him out... HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

you should sneak into his room when he's sleeping and turn it facing him or put it next to him, so when he wakes up... evillaugh.gif

Archived