Official Brian G. Joo Thread

Guest JinxFairy

Guest .alyak_

does anyone know what color is fly to the sky ballons?

Sky Blue. ^_^

Still searching for Come to Play, but I'll find it eventually. :)

cometoplaymi4.jpg

Come to Play - March 9 (HQ Gameshow is avaliable at Heavenly Sent to Download.)

The shocking finger part in the Magic Show was awesome. I wonder how he does it. Maybe he has like a electric thing hidden in his pockets. HAHA, I dont know. But i heard the shock. Also, the glass of wine. On minute the glass was in the poster and the next it's gone. How does he do it? Its so cool. Anyways. Its a awesome show!

_Kayla.

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest misswa

^Thnx for the heads up Kayla, finally watched it! Does anybody understand what Brian's story about HwanHee, something about falling asleep on a nuna's shoulder, I think...and what's thedeal with home-run meter? Anybody care to give an brief explanation on the mechanics of "Come to Play"...I don't get the show :unsure:

Guest tw2dorkkyy

Still need to watch " Learn Word" and "Come to Play" ..Brian so cute in those lol

btw does anyone know the total record sales for Brian's album so far?

Guest .alyak_

^Thnx for the heads up Kayla, finally watched it! Does anybody understand what Brian's story about HwanHee, something about falling asleep on a nuna's shoulder, I think...and what's thedeal with home-run meter? Anybody care to give an brief explanation on the mechanics of "Come to Play"...I don't get the show :unsure:

Hmmmm. I haven't watched Come to Play yet. I'll do that this weekend or so.

heroinesv7.jpg

Heroine 6 - March 11 (HQ Gameshow is avaliable at Heavenly Sent to Download.)

Dance Rehearsal (My Love) (Performance is avaliable at Heavenly Sent to Download.)

_Kayla.

Guest audrey*louise

hey, bry.

you have a gift of making people laugh.

and a voice to make people feel good.

keep it up. i wish you more success.

*..*

Guest lilazn04

even tho im late in watchign some eps of love letter, but i just watched love letter season 3 ep 18. i felt bad for brian, he looks sorta upset wen both the girls rejected him for the strikiing game. i was so shocked that both of them rejected him. the first one was bae suel gi, she usually accepts him. anad Hwang Ji Hyun rejected him too. i dont like her...lol she rejects mad ppl.

is it the first time brian didnt get partner up during the striking game. if i were the girls ill definitely accept him

Guest misswa

even tho im late in watchign some eps of love letter, but i just watched love letter season 3 ep 18. i felt bad for brian, he looks sorta upset wen both the girls rejected him for the strikiing game. i was so shocked that both of them rejected him. the first one was bae suel gi, she usually accepts him. anad Hwang Ji Hyun rejected him too. i dont like her...lol she rejects mad ppl.

is it the first time brian didnt get partner up during the striking game. if i were the girls ill definitely accept him

Umm no, in the earlier episodes in season 3, he got rejected by Ayumi and some other girls I don't remember the names...I think even ChaeYeon rejected him at one point (I think, not too sure about this). I'ts been a while since I watched the show, so details are fuzzy.

Guest MissMonika

Yay, it's confirmed! Brian's coming to the Hollywood Bowl concert, along with Hwanhee. I'm like, dying of happiness right now!!

Guest misswa

Yay, it's confirmed! Brian's coming to the Hollywood Bowl concert, along with Hwanhee. I'm like, dying of happiness right now!!

Aww I'm so envious of everybody who lives in Cali <_< ...I want to go! I had a feeling they might be in that event... I mean really why shouldn't they be, two talented, hunkalicious additions in the line up will be worth more than $175 (that is if you have the money :D ).

Anyhu, I've watched the new Heroine 6 and thank goodness they changed that boring karaoke thingy, this week's wasn't so bad since they had this pseudo-auditioning in the SM by FTTS back in the day, JungHwan played HwanHee which was :lol: . But next week's better, they're bringing back the catch the mouse but in a slightly different format...and, get this, JungRyeon (don't know how to spell her name but that crazy sometimesnotsofunnylady) stole a kiss from Brian, on the lips, how dare! :o

Poor Brian getting violated, I'm shocked and yet still laughed, talk about twisted sense of humor no. B)

Guest Mirae-chan

EEEEEEEEEe. <3 xD *dies*

TTTTTTTTT. now only if I could get a ticket to the US.. :tears: man, nothing exciting ever happens up here in canada..

Guest lilazn04

wow they coming to america but on the other side of america where i live. i live in ny. aww im so jealous of those who lives in califorina. whoever go sud tell us the ppl who arent even near there a recap.

Guest ___xox-what-the-pho

*sigh* My life would not be complete with Brian oppa. He is the one who made

me OBSESSED with the korean culture and everything that it comes with.

If I ever meet him one day, I'd die happy if I just got one little hug.

He's the bomb diggity and he's my "dream" guy. A girl can only wish.

Is there anyway that his fans can get in contact with him? -stalkerish, I know.=)

Guest misswa

Well I live on the "right side" of the US continent but with the pacific ocean in between (I'm here in HI, arrgghhh I wanna change states).

I wanna :tears: becoz Brian's gonna be so near yet so far, know what I mean.

This HB is really frustrating me, aiish! :angry:

But yeah share pix, details, recap, and whatnot to whoever's going, as a consolation for us who can't.

Guest lilazn04

Well I live on the "right side" of the US continent but with the pacific ocean in between (I'm here in HI, arrgghhh I wanna change states).

I wanna :tears: becoz Brian's gonna be so near yet so far, know what I mean.

This HB is really frustrating me, aiish! :angry:

But yeah share pix, details, recap, and whatnot to whoever's going, as a consolation for us who can't.

LOL like ur comment about living on the "right side" but the pacific ocean is in between. wen i read that i cudnt stop laughing. LOL. yea i know what u mean but it doesnt apply to me. but he almost so near yet so far. LOL

*sigh* My life would not be complete with Brian oppa. He is the one who made

me OBSESSED with the korean culture and everything that it comes with.

If I ever meet him one day, I'd die happy if I just got one little hug.

He's the bomb diggity and he's my "dream" guy. A girl can only wish.

Is there anyway that his fans can get in contact with him? -stalkerish, I know.=)

i think who ever mets hi will die of happiness. there were couple of times where i went to see hk celebrities. omg wen i was not even so close to them my heart was beating like crazy!!!! i got to shake their hands. one time i took a pic with them. i was so scare!! if i getr to hug brian i dont even noe whats my reaction goign to be. i think ill bve so nervous with my heart pounding like CRAZY!

so brian attending the 5th annual korean music fevistal since that why hes going to hollywood bowl?? is it only held at california??? it seem like it cause chinese concerts seem like to be held in ny las vagas and canada.

is it the recent ep where one of the girl kiss brian on the lips on heronie 6. if not wat ep is it. he looked so shocked!!!

Guest .alyak_

I guess the only TWO ways we know how to contact him are through Fly High Board and his Myspace (thebrian110).

KBS Mabbaki Show (February 19, 2007)

This is kinda old. Sorry for the late caps.

000017283.jpg

th_000017283.jpg th_000154587.jpg th_000165598.jpg

th_000322889.jpg th_000323456.jpg th_000326159.jpg

th_000326760.jpg th_000666633.jpg th_000671071.jpg

I guess the point of the show is who can mimic the move the longest.

HQ GAME CAN BE DOWNLOADED AT HEAVENLY SENT.

Credits: Heavenly Sent

ParkJungAhsStarNightRadio (January 26, 2007)

000015377.jpg

th_000015377.jpg th_000547571.jpg th_000569908.jpg th_000577117.jpg

th_000588077.jpg th_000600453.jpg th_000621289.jpg th_000622831.jpg

th_000646209.jpg th_000649376.jpg= th_000673588.jpg th_000709509.jpg

Brian & Bobby Kim are the guest

VIDEO CAN BE DOWNLOADED AT HEAVENLY SENT.

Dr. Leon Magic Show (February 17, 2007)

000110343.jpg

th_000109976.jpg th_000110343.jpg th_000111745.jpg th_000365832.jpg

th_000698465.jpg th_000703269.jpg th_002118618.jpg th_002120186.jpg

This is a awesome show. I love his tricks. Its so cool. =)

HQ GAME CAN BE DOWNLOADED AT HEAVENLY SENT.

Archived