Official Brian G. Joo Thread

Guest JinxFairy

^ for music bank, it was special stage with SS501. they did "a year in the winter" and "coward" together. ^_^ i'm still getting the full show. :D

and i agree with what you said about seeing brian cry. he's just a funny, happy guy. so, whenever he breaks down in tears, it just tugs at your heartstrings. <3

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest kayem7289

First time posting in this thread *waves*.

I just came by because I heard about his throat condition and wanted to wish him good luck and to feel better soon. I <3 Brian!

Guest tw2dorkkyy
^ another show where he cried?

ahhh T_T

i don't know why but i always cry whenever i see his tears. T_T

maybe it's because he's usually this really happy guy.. and yeah.. T_T

hehe...i cry too when i see him cry..I'm pretty sure ppl watched the YSMM with brian in it where he talked about him and Fany having a fight .. he started tearing up and it was weird i started to tear up too ..it was so sad :tears:

btw GOOD JOB ON THE FLY HIGH VID PPL

Guest Tuyetienhi

I am definitly impress with the fly high get well soon video. I hope he gets it and enjoys it! ^__^

I wanna see his special stage with ss501!

Guest misswa

Brian & SS501 Special Stage perf. a must see :excl:

I like how the two songs complement each other, Brians' really moody, ballad/jazzy-ish "I live a year in Winter" is heartwrenching (so they all have these gloomy, somber look...the song after all is about living a year in loneliness :rolleyes: ) while SS501s' bumble-gum cute w/ a dance move to match it :D

Gotta see that Star King appearance *goes off and look for it*

Guest chabori

Just watching special stage Brian duet with SS501 in Music bank march 4, ... Brian sing so well, with a full voice..so I think now he is in good condition, And He dance with enjoy.... Brian play star Golden bell with KCM and Lee Ki chan on march 4

Guest misswa
Just watching special stage Brian duet with SS501 in Music bank march 4, ... Brian sing so well, with a full voice..so I think now he is in good condition, And He dance with enjoy.... Brian play star Golden bell with KCM and Lee Ki chan on march 4

He's also in SGB? My must-watch list are growing again...shheezz I hope Brian slows down a bit, I can't keep up w/ him :D

Guest lilazn04

wow brian goes to so many functions!!! i hope his health can keep up with it. dat mean more brian to see. does a lot of hosts likes him cause i see him a lot of variety shows and he keeps on going to those shows again and again. i think his personality is a key for his reappearance. if i am host ill invite brian to come to my show ALL THE TIME!!

i cant wait to see star king where he does his sexy dance. i havent see his sexy dance in a while except if i rewatch love letter

Guest tw2dorkkyy

Is Brian's perf with SS501 available in youtube?... I tried signing up for CB but i get lost halfway becuz its all in korean ... haha

Guest .alyak_

Condition Of My Heart

(Available @ Heavenly Sent)

th_000030298.jpg
th_000041443.jpg
th_000046649.jpg
th_000058861.jpg
th_000060329.jpg
th_000066936.jpg
th_000078148.jpg
th_000088091.jpg
th_000114319.jpg
th_000120658.jpg
th_000128199.jpg
th_000139812.jpg
th_000149955.jpg
th_000170644.jpg
th_000182256.jpg

Credits:
www.heavenly-sent.net / soompi

Forever

(Available @ Heavenly Sent)

th_000018518.jpg
th_000021021.jpg
th_000034401.jpg
th_000041875.jpg
th_000053353.jpg
th_000065165.jpg
th_000089122.jpg
th_000090690.jpg
th_000091291.jpg
th_000109042.jpg
th_000159826.jpg
th_000161194.jpg
th_000168668.jpg
th_000186886.jpg
th_000194294.jpg

Credits:
www.heavenly-sent.net / soompi

Guest -berry-

just saw the performance with SS501... it's such a great performance! when they started dancing during the SS501's coward, soo cuutttee!! ;)

Guest lilazn04

the pics of Forever of brian are so HOT!!!! omg i love brian's hair and his color!!!!!

fly to the sky rocks in white and blue

Guest li-mei

hah, i just watched brian's performance with ss501. i laughed and smiled the whole time, their performance made my day.

Guest misswa
wow brian goes to so many functions!!! i hope his health can keep up with it. dat mean more brian to see. does a lot of hosts likes him cause i see him a lot of variety shows and he keeps on going to those shows again and again. i think his personality is a key for his reappearance. if i am host ill invite brian to come to my show ALL THE TIME!!

i cant wait to see star king where he does his sexy dance. i havent see his sexy dance in a while except if i rewatch love letter

I agree definitely his fun personality why he's very in demand as guest...when Brian's guest you can bet you'll either laugh or cry, or both :D

this_kid: Thnx for the caps :)

Guest luvinkhero

>O< the get well soon video i saw on his myspace wass good brian with be appreciated FOR SURE!!

i just hope he gets well soon ;;

i love he smooth voice nd good looking face makes mee melt *dreams*

aww as much as i want to download buh i can't make an account foh clubbox T_________T" *SCREAMS*

ohh brian looks good *drools* =DDD

I LOVE BRIAN TOO!!

Guest lilazn04

i just watched the Star King ep where brian was crying. omg wen he was crying i started to cry, seriously. it was so touching. i dont know what is wrong with the girl but i felt sad for her=. i mean everyone ther were so touched and sort of crying, but brian was the one who cried the most. by the way whats wrong with the little girl. i dont understand korean.

brian is an emotional person...and i love him!!

and it was so sweet and cute when brian got up and played with the little girl with the piano

Guest ..kaleena..

awwww, great job on the fly high video for brian!! i just saw it last night! hehe, my letter is third ! ^_^v but yea, brian seriously has the best personality~ i love him muchos!! hehe, but yea, what show is it where you guys are saying he cried while watching a girl or something? i'm really curious!

<33kaleena

editt*

omg, i own this page! wuahaha. but i'm at school now, so i can't share anything >< maybe when i get home in like another hour! haha :DDD

Guest lilazn04

is anyone else having trouble watching brian and SS501 performance. for some reason after 1:24 the clip dont work. OMG i cant watch BRIAN!!! can someone help me!!!???

Archived