Official Brian G. Joo Thread

Guest JinxFairy

Guest deb.xx.brian

Miza: i believe it is in November 21. 1999 that he debuted... just wanted to clarify that :P

Flora: yes i believe it is in March. :)

Antz: nono... a remake album is usually a new version of a famous and usually old song in that particular artist's own style... so we may expect songs that we are all familiar with in the FTTS style. yay? :D :D

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest mizahyesung

Deb: thanks for the info.. I just checked it in my diary.. haha.. i remember writing it down when they first debuted officially lol.. *embarass* they performed at the login H.O.T show right.. ahaha.. and yes. dec was when the day to day album got sold.. (confused) and their debut was in nov.21st correct :)

Guest deb.xx.brian

Antz: haha, no worries. i recall that lots of fans mixed up the concepts of the best album and the remake album... i'm glad i helped. :D

Miza: hehe yes... the Log In H.O.T show... mm true, December is when the album first came out... but i guess we can say that the actual debut when he came to us as our king of rnb (hehe quote quote :P) is on the 21. November, yes? :D

oh hold on, they had a best album hey! AHAHAHAHA. but that was with sm :x ehh! it's still their Best album. :D

OMFG i had a Brian dream again. it was so freaky. o_o well i was going out with him (again).. stuff happened so we ALMOST broke up like on christmas or something LOL. and all the stuff i needed, i got. then he asked me if i needed anything else (before departing our ways) and i said all i needed was him. and he stayed by my side and our worries disappeared. :D HAHAHAHA IT WAS SO FREAKY ROFLLLLLLLL.

Guest mzsmiley
OMFG i had a Brian dream again. it was so freaky. o_o well i was going out with him (again).. stuff happened so we ALMOST broke up like on christmas or something LOL. and all the stuff i needed, i got. then he asked me if i needed anything else (before departing our ways) and i said all i needed was him. and he stayed by my side and our worries disappeared. :D HAHAHAHA IT WAS SO FREAKY ROFLLLLLLLL.

Why did you wake up? lol

Aweee I wanna have a dream w/ Brian in it.. :blush:

Guest tw2dorkkyy

deb: haha oh is it march ..good i wasnt too sure myself thanks! haha

Antz: thats an awesome dream you had there ..

i never have dreams like that .. boo i want brian to be in my dream too

Guest deb.xx.brian

Antz: lol, you and your dreams!! you're lucky the boys are in there all the time though. :P even i dont get brian or hwanhee dreams that often... :D

Flora: yes sweetie, im pretty sure its in march... but there is no further news on that matter atm :S

Guest deb.xx.brian

Flora: *sighs too* yes... not much news on him lately ayy :( but i think he's doing alright... hopefully we'll hear how he's doing soon from the int. concerts! :D

Guest tw2dorkkyy

deb: yeah and hopefully the people that went to the concerts will take lots of pics of them and share with us

oh how i wish i was at the concert! :(

Guest deb.xx.brian

Flora: yesss i wish i could be there too!! if i could just see the boys in real life just once... then id be happy to die. XD im sure there will be lots of pics for us to enjoy soon Flora! :D

Antz: lol yeahh. apparently the Osaka concert went well!! heee XD dont get too jealous sweetie. im sure our chance to see them live will come soon!

by the way guys... since when did the Brian forum become the forum for us three? *feels awkward at her continuous posts*

Guest tw2dorkkyy

deb: yeah ! same here if i could just see them once in real life that would be like the biggest dream come true!!

Antz: i know how you feel haha but our day will come soon too!

so yeah i wonder too.. where is everyone? :huh:

Guest deb.xx.brian

Flora, Antz: sheesh, i know eh. its probably because they havent been upto much since they're so busy with the international schedules... but hopefully when the remake album comes out we'll get more news? :P

eeeeep. ive just started page 169! * :sweatingbullets: *

Archived