Official Brian G. Joo Thread

Guest JinxFairy

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest jafa100

Finally Brian accepted my friend request ^______^

He must be bored having to click on soooooooo many people to accept all those invitations^^

Gotta find time to think what i'm going to write to him ^^

Guest tw2dorkkyy

brian is still keeping his myspace eh.. good thing i still kept mine haha can use both now!

he's so thoughtful tho ..knowing not everyone have facebook so he kept his myspace..brian you're so sweet!

Guest 임해연

Hi Antz! thank you for the info. I actually just finished making an account in myspace. I read what Brian wrote yesterday. saying that his myspace still active. it is really really good to hear from him!

Let's pray for their upcoming concert in Hawaii!!

FTTS Fighting!! :wub::wub:

it must be a CRIME when you're cuter than the KIDS you take pics with!!!!! :rolleyes: hahaha... briannnnn... :wub:

brianpicswithkidsxq7.jpg

PLEASE PROVIDE PROPER CREDITS & DO NOT HOTLINK!

credits:

picture source: FTTS香港站 + FTTS Heart Cafe + Brian Baidu Bar

uploading: dreamweaver @ soompi

EDIT:

i just found out there's a larger version already posted at Heavenly-Sent.net. :P

Guest ..kaleena..

oh .. my.. freaking.. heck

you are definitely correct, Lisa. It really must be a crime to be cuter than the kids.. aigooooo

Brian, Brian, Brian.

and wow, i just saw on heavenly-sent the photos of the laptop his fans bought him. hahaha, he must be enjoying it now! :D

oh yea, has there been any youtube links of that park kyung lim's wonderful outing show with brian yet??

Guest valenti

this is my first time posting here :)

i'm just a lurker on threads here at soompi and i usually visit this thread from time to time :)

i added Brian in my facebook account several days ago but i think he's busy so he still haven't approved my request :D

Guest deb.xx.brian

HI EVERYONE!! IM BACK FROM MY HOLIDAY :D HEHEHE

wow... Brian is keeping his myspace account?? dang, i nearly deleted it cuz i didn't like it and it was made for brian in the first place... but still, it was so thoughtful of him to keep it for his fans! he's the sweetest guy around!! :P

wellums, there WAS a lot to catch up on XD but i got around to it in the end... hehe :D

Guest choong jae

man.....how come i never thought about adding him on facebook before. gonna look him up now. wonder how many friends does he have added right now?

man.....how come i never thought about adding him on facebook before. gonna look him up now. wonder how many friends does he have added right now?

Guest deb.xx.brian

Antz: thanks! :D and yes Deb or Deborah is my name... :P and heeh yes, he does have a lot of friends on facebook. not as much as myspace i think though :S

Flora: thankyou sweetie :D

Guest Lisalovestvfxq

yeha i sent him a friend request a long time ago and he still havent accepted but i guess that kid must be busy =]

Archived