Official Brian G. Joo Thread

Guest JinxFairy

OMG I WANT THE GLOWSTICK NOWNOWNOW! MEMEMEME! BUYBUYBUY!

that LL episode.. UMMMMMMMMMM......

i can't remember O______O

T_T_T_T

ROFLS.

i sent him a message yesterday.

i haven't signed in FB today, yet, but so far no email.

eep!

*waiting*

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest deb.xx.brian

mzsmiley, -berry-: thanks guys :D i'm still walking on clouds from the third reply :D hehe

kaleena: i think he considers working in a drama sometime soon... but no one's sure when :P (he's been saying that ever since Transition was over :D lol) but hey, if he did, he'd be awesome! and LL... XD oh those days. those Brian days. :P

Antz: haha XD i want them glowsticks too!! and i'm sure he'll reply you soon! :D

i won't be coming on for five days... going on a short holiday... i hope nothing important happens over the next five days :P :P see you all later!! :(

^ aww okay, have fun on your holiday!

HAHA yeah. it feels like if he doesn't, then he has something against me or something LOL.

like i'm a stalker or something. cuz i used to comment on his myspace and write on his wall a lot xD LOLS.

ahhhhhhh. it's all good. :D

Guest mzsmiley
WHAT?! He's considering working on a DRAMA!!!>???? nuh uh?? where have i been??

that would just be LOVE! <3

just a random thought: remember that LL episode where this girl asked them to PR themselves in a sexy way (before the relay race to the heart chair) and it was Brian's turn, and he starts crawling on the floor and said "for you" and did a crazy back bend thing! OMG, i was about to die from laughter! hahahaha xDDDD

Yeah.. he mention in his interview that he would be interested in possibly staring in a drama.. Ahhh That would be so awesome.

And Yesss.. I do remember that LL episode you're talking about.. I think it's in season 2.. Hahahahah Omg.. I nearly passed out when he said "For you"

hahahahaahah that was tooooo sexyyyyyyyyyyy... that episode should have been rated R.. hahah *Slurps*

Guest ..kaleena..

^ROFL! for reals, it should have been rated R. hahaha. at times he can be soooooooo darn sexy, and other times, he is sooo darn cute! talk about multi talented! ahaahah

^ aww okay, have fun on your holiday!

HAHA yeah. it feels like if he doesn't, then he has something against me or something LOL.

like i'm a stalker or something. cuz i used to comment on his myspace and write on his wall a lot xD LOLS.

ahhhhhhh. it's all good. :D

HAHAAHAHA, i know how you feel, girl!!! i feel like some stalker, because i left him messages on his myspace and fB, but still no reply. ahhaahah, xD aigoo, we'll get our turn soon hopefully! kakakaka X___o

Guest jafa100

I haven't sent Brian a message yet, cuz i'm waiting for him to accept my friend request first. It's been like 4 days, and he still hasn't accept it.

How long did it take for you guys for him to accept ur friend request?

Guest tw2dorkkyy

i really want the glowstick and calendar! tho im kinda broke .. i think i might have to choose one boo

kaleena: HAHA i remember that episode .. i replayed it a few times too! hahaha cuz it was so darn funny and so sexy .. i swear only brian can do that LOL

deb: enjoy your holiday!!

^^ Yup he's the guy on Homey Korea. ^^ Hehe.

I know! I want a glowstick, too! I'd buy it, but I'm just so lazy to convert my money + send it off and everything. =_=

Jackie: ummm......... it took about... two or three days? Because he's always online now, he'll probably accept straight away. ^^

Guest 임해연

Hi guys! I'm new here.

I wanna know how to send brian a message. where and how. can anyone please kindly tell me how? I opened Bob's Fly high but I can't post a message there since I don't have an account. so please help me.

thanks. :)

^wow really? didn't though he would have a facebook thougth... there's many poster as him and such!

Do he mind that we ad him though?

but anyway as he considered acting, I think he should really! Mostly comedy... because I have so fun watching him remaking CFs

and then on the xman and love letter!

Guest mizahyesung

hi everyone~~ attention attention.... this may be good news for you all or maybe not so good news? but for me it is :) Brian is remaining his myspace account to be active back stillll :)

Monday, January 14, 2008

MYSPACE still active^^

HEY YA'LL,

I know that I said that I was gonna get rid of my MYSPACE, and I was going to, until I realized that not everyone uses FACEBOOK... So I am very sorry for having you all believe that I was never going to use MYSPACE anymore... So, for those of you still with me, come by as often as you can... GOD BLESS YA'LL~!!

Brian G. Joo

---------------------------------

p.s mannn i miss his bloggg :P

he just posted this few secs ago After I sent him a queryyy hahaha.. .:P Briannn ure sooo thoughtful of ur fanssss

guys~ i gotta go.. will stop by here again next time Soooon :)

^ awww... what a sweetie. i actually like facebook much more now that i'm using it. it's so fun!! :D keke... but i'm glad that he's so considerate of his fans. keke... i got both myspace and facebook cuz of him, so it really doesn't inconvenience me either way. :P i guess i'll try to log on to myspace from time to time. but i think brian will still be on facebook more. :rolleyes: *lol*

Guest mizahyesung

^ yup yup definitely.. Brian mentioned how hes a regular user of facebook.. but yeah its just me, and im sure some others too find facebook confusing.. with all the cool applications everywhere, my eyes scan all over the page lol.. but yeah its fun!! esp. the gifts which we can give to oppa electronically.. awww hehe.. but yeahh im nt complaining~~him opening another acc wld still be a pressie for us cos nt artist are as downtoearth as him hehe..and mann how i wish brian knows how we all wont mind opening an acc just because of him lol

Guest MissMonika

^^ Lol. Well, what I did was I just minimized the applications, except the ones I use so it's not too cluttered. There's so much going on on his Facebook that it's hard to find his wall. It should be easier to find when the applications are minimized. But really, I find Facebook easier to use than MySpace. While MySpace is sometimes fun, I hate the spam mail and comments. So annoying. Anyways, it's a good thing for people who only have either a MySpace or a Facebook. It is really sweet of him to do this for us.

Guest Kirei_BoA

it's cool that he has a facebook. it was crazy, too, because i sent him a friend request and he accepted within an hour. after that i saw all these updates lol. i hope it's really him.

Hi, I'm usually a lurker, but couldn't help posting this time.

When sending Brian msgs, it really depends on your luck as to whether you will get a reply. I sent him a msg last night, and he responded 2 hrs later. I guess I was lucky, as my msg should be near the top of his inbox.

btw, I sent a duckie with my msg, and he posted it to his profile! He's such a sweetie!

Archived