Official Brian G. Joo Thread

Guest JinxFairy

Guest ..kaleena..

wahh, i just barely made a FB account and added Brian! hahahahaha XDDDDDD

i seriously don't know how to do anything on it! but oh well, it's all for you Brian!!!

my goal is to still get a comment back from him one day! xD

but anywho, let's take a trip on the good old memories of the cutest guy ever! :DDDDDD

i decided to repost the gif's i made of him. hahaha xD

brian.gif

ROFL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! this has got to be one of the funniest Brian moment ever!!!!

brianbutt.gif

brian3.gif

Brian-ChucChuc.gif

the infamous "chuc chuc chuc" imitation!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

brian4.gif

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Has anyone been added yet? I'm still waiting for Brian to accept the friend request? XDDD

I friend-requested the FB account associated with the e-mail address he posted on MySpace and..... I haven't been added. SO, I DUNNO. He might have skipped mine. lol

^ Yeah, I used his e-mail address that he posted at his MySpace. A person at the FTTS thread said that Brian has accepted more people, but I don't think I'm one of them? Haha.

I sent the request the same day he posted the MySpace bulletin... maybe we don't look like usual fans? :ph34r: It'd be funny if he thought we were just random adds. LOL

Ah well, he's only human. Can't blame him for it. In any case, I'M STILL A FAN EVEN IF I DON'T LOOK LIKE ONE. B)

thanks for the picture! :D LOL he DOES look like a tourist. :P

i'm just about about to check my facebook since i haven't been in since i added him.

now that everyone has joined fb for the sake of brian, anyone can add me from here. =P

just say who you are in the thread and add me. :D hehehe. link is in my sig. ;)

Guest tw2dorkkyy

he added everyone already? awesome must go check it out now!

thanks for the cute gifs! aww he is so cute hehe

that pic he posted is nice .. he does look like a tourist haha

Guest Marshall

Hi everyone. I'm a silent lurker and have never posted but I couldn't help but share my excitement. I asked Brian to get a (fluff)friend on facebook and it looks like he had added the application since it appears in his update feed but he hasn't finished adopting one of the animals yet. You guys should all get a (fluff)friend too so that we can all interact with Brian's when he finishes adopting one.

I'm so excited that he actually did it. And he replied to my message too. I was all giddy so I did a screen shot of it.

bj.jpg

DUDE!! BRIAN JUST MESSENGED ME ON FACEBOOK!! YOU GUYS BETTER SAY HAPPY NEW YEAR..HAHAHA...CAuse HE REPLIED ME BACK SAYING YOU TOO!! LOLZ...XD BRIAN IS SO FUUNNYY ON ALMOST EVERY SHOW...MY SIS BECAME HIS FAN SINCe LAST WEEK...LOLZ!!

Archived