Official Brian G. Joo Thread

Guest JinxFairy

www.seoulbeats.com

for their exclusive pics on brian(9/1/08), exclusive interview with his fans (9/2/08) and INTERVIEW WITH BRIAN JOO (9/3/08)

tell all your friends to visit the site!!!!

check out

www.seoulbeats.com

for exclusive pictures, fans, and AN INTERVIEW WITH BRIAN HIMSELF!!~! COMING SOON LATER THIS WEEK!!!!!

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest .alyak_

Sad to hear that the club wasn't as packed. But still good to see videos! hehe=) Thanks to seoulbeats for covering Brian's visit to NYC! I can't wait for the videos!

Guest pink-sh_09

I'm soooo envious reading all the stories and looking at the pictures and the fancams.. arghhhhhhh... i wish i was there too... :(

Well.. glad that you guys who met him had fun.. i'm really really hoping that i could get to see him soon!!! :D

I actually went to the fansigning and I have to say that Brian Joo is really a nice and personable guy. He does small talk really well.

Me: hey can you sign my planner (in my head doh!...I meant to make him sign a concert flyer instead). Sorry I didn't bring a CD

Brian: No problem. So how did you get into Fly to the Sky?

Me: I actually saw you perform a worship song on Myspace TV at the Korea Rise Up concert. I looked you up and found your solo album and then I found Fly to the Sky.

Brian: Wow that's cool.

Me: Well if you ever do a worship album, I promise I'll be one of the first to buy it.

Brian: I'm actually coming out with an all Christian Worship album in hopefully a year or so.

Me: Really?! That is so awesome! Do your best (in my mind...doh! who actually says that?!)

Brian: here you go.

Me: Thanks. I hope you continue to do really well.

I know my conversation skills are a little lacking...but he was just so cute.

I am sooo glad I went to see the performance at Duvet. It was a nice turnout and I got to be really close to the stage. I took a fancam too (I was right next to holdfast), but I won't post it because it looks so shaky. He sounded just as good live as he does on recordings.

I hope this is the first of many kpop events in NYC in the future.

Guest bifurcation

Even not able to be New York by myself, I still can't stand being delighted as I read all of these diaries brought by friends here.

Thank you all for many pictures、videos and most important - these words.

Through them, I can image more about Brian, his cute, his kindness, especially his smile. :D

I love his smile~ That always cheers me up!

Thank you~ really! You are so lovely~~ :lol:

Guest .alyak_

Heyyylo everybody, I made a few gifs of Brian today. It was when he guest MCed on Music Core.

He's so cute and he's a natural when it comes to MCing, I'm missing those days....

f905b411.gif
d713bd3b.gif
b88cbb05.gif

1. Smaller version:

2. He's so cute at the end!

3. I really like this polo shirt on him
(I've said this numerous times...)

Credits:
Kayla @ Soompi

Only take out with credits! Thank You!

Guest courtneyy

lucky lucky new yorkers! :]

ahaha, you're stories are sooo incredibly awesome! it kills me just how sweet brian is, huh?

that's why i'll continue to be an avid fan of his. :DD

Guest (0.o) Jane (o.0)

^^^ OMG being a asian american.

and hearing brian speak english the the whole time is pretty kool

his american is perfect! he is really funny too.

i was laughing during the interview. he seems really really chill

i think it would be kool to have a chat with him.

hopefully someday!

christian too! yay!!

ROFL hairy girl or stinky girl AHAHAHAA how funnny >.>...and the part where he had to pick between hwanhee and eru LOLOL..he needs him for money TEHEE

Guest Siriusmoonpuppy

Haha that Seoulbeats interview was AWESOME XD i love every reaction Brian had to the password thing hahaha so funny =D And yes he is a funny guy haha but i'll always love his music. Ahhh i remember that girl though lmaoo she was walking around trying to interview fans...there was another camera there too but i forgot where they're from. Whatever lolz i remember saying "We love you!" with that heart arm thingy for a camera XD i wonder if Brian saw *embarrassed*

But is it me or does Brian seem different when he's doing interviews in English and Korean? haha then again, i have to remember that he grew up over here so of course he speaks slang too XDD!

Ah his ideal woman is a nerdy girl *sighs* i cant fit the church going (since im not christian or catholic) but mmm now i think i should've wore my glasses instead of contacts LOL

--Edit--

OMG XD i just watch seoulbeats interview II where the fans were hahaha im in it XD blue and white striped shirt oh man -.- i didnt think it would be shown aish

Guest Chrissymaru

I saw that video. argh I look hideous, and my heart thing looked so bad.

I wonder if Brian saw the video *covers face, hides in corner*

The interview was hilarious. "smelly girl or hairy girl" "ugh, no. none of the above." lol

Guest Siriusmoonpuppy

^^

Ah i looked horrible too >.< damnit XD oh well i really do wonder if Brian looked at it hahaha

Omg that interview was hilarious. i loved it =P "smelly girl or hairy girl" "OH HECK NO, neither of the above?" XD so cute

Guest .alyak_

Ah i looked horrible too >.< damnit XD oh well i really do wonder if Brian looked at it hahaha

I'm guessing he will. Sooner or later he'll get around to watching it. ^_^

Guest colombiansquish

i saw both videos from seoulbeats

*thanks seoulbeats ^__________^*

and brian is the man

an amazing singer and funny too~

im glad i was in the first video

like i remembrance i was there

[im the one with the tall black dude as a friend ^^]

i love brian and fly to the sky~~ <333

Archived