Official Brian G. Joo Thread

Guest JinxFairy

Guest mizahyesung

Hi guyss.. i was watching old episodes of jihwaza that featured Brian, and mannn haha that guy surely made my day!! I was laughing all day long and smiling the entire dayy haha.. it's the one where for sure all the fans have watched last time, where they were playing this board game, and hwanhee fell into the water and later pulled Brian's feet.. I love the part where Brian realised Hwanhee's pulling his feet and his reaction was like "Wo!! hey no no.." when he quickly escaped and sat down for a while before he returned and tried to pull hwanhee back.. haha he looks sooo cute and handsome there!! haha *fangirling* strikes me again i guess, but yeahh I cant resist Brian's cutenessss! haha.. and of course the moment when both of them slipped and fell down, the my angel chorus part started playing.. mannn that so called brotherly love between them! haha..

anywayzz.. hope thai fans will enjoy their upcoming concert.. u guys are sooo lucky!! Imma jealous nowww haha.. seriously jealous!! :P nahh.. jk.. just hoping the guys themselves too will be enjoying their times there in thailand soon :)

he hasnt been on facebook for a while now.. he's prolly busy these few days :)

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest deb.xx.brian

Antz: mmyes i agree. not all myspace fans have moved to facebook yet... and there's no reason for them to do so either, cuz he's keeping his myspace anyway! :D and he'll reply your message soon i hope! :D

Lisalovestvxfq: aww girlie i'm sure he'll accept you sometime very soon!! he's never turned any fans' requests down, it just must be hard for him to click 'accept' on every request he gets. he'll get around to it soon!!

Miza: i see you on soompi! *gasps* hehe yes... jihwaza is very funny :P oh those Brian days. there are always times when you just can't resist his ultimate cutenessss!

wow!! are you guys deserting this thread? O_o I havent seen anyone posting for a while.

let me bump this lol :P

I wonder if Brian has plans to go into the american markets since FTTS never did... and also how many years were brian trained by the SM? before he changed to another company?

Guest .alyak_
I wonder if Brian has plans to go into the american markets since FTTS never did... and also how many years were brian trained by the SM? before he changed to another company?

For Brian's New Years interview (I forgot which site). They asked him if he was planning on breaking into the USA markets. He replied he's been thinking alot about it but he's waiting for the right time and perfect time to break in. I would post the interview, but I'm too lazy x_x (sorry)

haha i had a ftts dream last night (part of my dream was ftts lol!). but i went psycho talking to brian ROFL!

i posted it in the dream thread :D hold on hehe.

holy crapp i had another kpop dream.

okay.

i dreamt that i was friends with hwanhee and brian.

and i was always talking on the phone for HOURS with them.

ROFL ! then one time my phone was about to get out of battery, so i went to charge it and the phone hung up T^T

i couldn't call again because i didn't have their number~ actually, i had their number but not their mobiles D:

so i tried to call back but i called back a radio station O_O it was a korean radio station but like set in hawaii or something O_O so like american/korean radio station.

i was like, NOOOOOO! LOL.

Guest deb.xx.brian

haha... glad to see this thread's back alive after like what, five days XD

~Manyh: hmm, I do remember in his recent interview that he plans to and that he wishes to... but no solid plans/news yet. :P and I'm not exactly sure, but all I heard is that Brian first got accepted into SM in 1998 and debuted in 1999 and their contract expired after their 5th, gravity, which ended at 2005... so 7 years roughly? that's my rough guess :D

Dirtycash23, Flora: hmm yeah true. all I've heard is that they're working on their remake album... but that's it? :S

Antz: lol funny dream!! XD i always get FTTS dreams... probably coz I think about them too much XP

Guest mzsmiley

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I know Brian need really his rest but I don't know how much longer I can handle this Brian withdrawal symtons..... sighssssssssss :tears: :tears: :tears: :tears:

Guest -berry-

wow, haven't been posting here for quite a while~ heyy everyone! how's everyone doing? happy to see that this thread finally moving again~ =D

yeah, i miss brian and FTTS! haven't seen them on any show for quite a while~ but that remake album sounds so exciting! can't wait for that!! anyone knows when that's gonna come out?

Guest mizahyesung

~Manyh : as far as I remember, Brian Joo auditioned while he attended Holy Spirit Hght School in New Jersey at the age of 16. A friend signed him up for Brothers Entertainment without his knowledge at that time.. (mann.. thanks to that friend :P) oh ya, as we all know.. Brothers Entertainment is a company known for discovering Korean Americans who wish to pursue an entertainment career in South Korea. So actually kinda thankful to bRos entertainment for discovering brian oppa :P so yeah, basically after several months of training back then, oppa was sent to Sm entertainment.. and it was sometime in Dec 1999 when he debuted as one half of our kings of rnb :P

and yes guyss.. havent heard much abt ftts lately.. except that they prolly are busy for upcoming concerts in hawaii and thailand.. :)

Guest mzsmiley
~Manyh : as far as I remember, Brian Joo auditioned while he attended Holy Spirit Hght School in New Jersey at the age of 16. A friend signed him up for Brothers Entertainment without his knowledge at that time.. (mann.. thanks to that friend :P) oh ya, as we all know.. Brothers Entertainment is a company known for discovering Korean Americans who wish to pursue an entertainment career in South Korea. So actually kinda thankful to bRos entertainment for discovering brian oppa :P so yeah, basically after several months of training back then, oppa was sent to Sm entertainment.. and it was sometime in Dec 1999 when he debuted as one half of our kings of rnb :P

Aweeee Yay to his friend.. it would be really sad if Brian talents were undiscovered..

Has everyone seen the episode of Hey Hey Hey with Brian and Fany called New Pretty Boys Employees? Omg.. it's so hilarious, I literally almost die from stomach pain because I was laughing so much. Here's the link for those who haven't seen it.. sorry, I couldn't find the sub version.

Hey Hey Hey with FTTS

I HAVE NEVER SEEN THEM THIS HOT.. ESPECIALLY MR BRAH.. MUWHAHA

Guest tw2dorkkyy

deb: yeah thats pretty much what i heard too.. im realli looking forward to this remake album hehe its out in march right?

a lil more than a month to wait!

Antz: hahahaha you should really watch HEY HEY HEY brian is wayyy too cute in there

Archived