Official Brian G. Joo Thread

Guest JinxFairy

^ Haha! It seems like Brian is replying to everyone's messages. I wonder how many he receives in a day XD

Yup, Brian is hilarious. How can anyone not like him? XD

Did Brian sing early on his part for the song "Basket Case" or did he forget the lyrics at the SBS Gayo Daejun? ^^

ai0no0ff - i replayed that scene a couple of times...i think it was hwanhee's line, hwanhee whispered something to brian right at the start - prolly asking brian to cover for him - and then he went towards the back of the stage near the band. but perhaps brian didn't hear what hwanhee said, cuz he turned back to look at hwanhee when the missing line happened, so did wheesung. and hwanhee was smiling when he came back up to the front of the stage. don't know why hwanhee went near the band...

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest chaejay
ai0no0ff - i replayed that scene a couple of times...i think it was hwanhee's line, hwanhee whispered something to brian right at the start - prolly asking brian to cover for him - and then he went towards the back of the stage near the band. but perhaps brian didn't hear what hwanhee said, cuz he turned back to look at hwanhee when the missing line happened, so did wheesung. and hwanhee was smiling when he came back up to the front of the stage. don't know why hwanhee went near the band...

yeah, i just noticed the same thing. i think hwanhee may have hurt himself after that last break dancing move and went to the back of the stage to fix his arm or something?

--edit--

i think hwanhee may have just needed to get some water before he started singing again. after replaying the vid some more, it doesn't look like he got hurt. and brian just didnt hear him ask him to cover for him cause brian was busy putting his earpiece on.

Guest SillyYun

Brian is online now..

check ur facebooks gurls

i think he added all of us :)

I just joined for him hahaha..

hes updating pics

i dont have time to upload them here..hopefully some kind soul will share but i think those were from cyworld :P

anyway..wow haha hes gonna ownage~ facebook LOL

so excited!

lets support him there :P

err i had no idea how facebook works but im learning LOL

anyway i see an egg belongs to wacky LOL dreamweaver hahahha~

thats funny..

omg does he play these games? its kinda fun!

lets add each other too LOL i see familiar nicknames haha

Guest deb.xx.brian

haha XD agreed on the fact that he's replying everyone... he's so sweet and down to earth!!

also, ive realised that he DOES come on more often than myspace...

so happy (: hehe

and an advanced happy new year!!

may everyone have a very ftts year :P

God bless you all

♥Deborah

Guest -berry-

yeah, he is so sweet for replying tons of messages! =D he replied to me once and i'm already so darn happy~ those who got replied more than once are so lucky!

happy new year everyonee!! i hope you guys will have an another great yearr! let's all pray that Brian and Hwanhee will have a great year! =D

Guest jenster23

woah! okay? he has facebook??ok..i'm gonna add him..although i hope he accept my invite..are you guyz sure its him and not just a poser??just asking..hehe anyway, i'm a fan too lol..he's so cute!!.. HAPPY NEW YEAR guys..still counting down here in canada 11hours lol..

Guest Dirtycash23

OMO!!! just a had to share I got messaged by Brian on Facebook

actually poked....aka (message just for fun) but

still he sent me a message *so happy* :rolleyes:

Guest tw2dorkkyy

i love how brian is replying to everyone he is so sweet to his fans!

and just like to say HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!

Guest Burning Chopstick
yeah, i just noticed the same thing. i think hwanhee may have hurt himself after that last break dancing move and went to the back of the stage to fix his arm or something?

--edit--

i think hwanhee may have just needed to get some water before he started singing again. after replaying the vid some more, it doesn't look like he got hurt. and brian just didnt hear him ask him to cover for him cause brian was busy putting his earpiece on.

I may be wrong, but I think it was because Brian forgot to get Hwanee's microphone.

Guest Angel1430264265

Happy New year evryone, sorry i haven't been around so much, but my baby Junie just had his concert so i was held up, lol but i haven't forgoten the ever so sexy Brian, so what's new :lol:

Guest deb.xx.brian

you can search under the email address brianmgjoo@gmail.com to find him on facebook!!

and Antz: yeahh i think hes had his personal account for quite a while :P

Archived