Official Brian G. Joo Thread

Guest JinxFairy

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello--I'm Amy and this is my first post here :)

I love Brian and his mucho sexy dancing he does for the ladies :w00t:

Now I have to go back through all of these wonderful pages <3

Guest justasimplepoohbear

hello, i love brian joo! he's so funny on varity shows, he can dance, sing and looks great ^^

does anyone know if he's going to release a second album?

Guest jafa100

Brian updated his cyworld again ^^

It seems he has some free time lately, because that's very unusual of him to update his cy so often.

073.png

credits: jafa100

Guest mcmelly

omo finally update on brian!!!!

im glad oppa is back in korea ><

im sure he had a great time back at home!! xD

the santa claus pic is so adorable!!! xDD

Hey everyone!!! :rolleyes: I just saw some interesting, or should I called it, unique hobby of Brian from popseoul.com. This is the extract - "Fly to the Sky member Brian buys the latest cell phone with innovative technology to add to his collection".. Here is the link for those who wants to read more http://popseoul.com/2007/12/19/true-or-fal...ies/#more-13871

Guest deb.xx.brian

^Haha Antz. It is true that popseoul is unreliable , but it is also true that he DOES collect mobile phones. XD he's an 'early-adapter' - he was on a korean show called 'let's play economy' where they went to his house. and he had like five at home & he admitted he was addicted :P

Guest ..kaleena..

HAHAHHAH omg, are you serious?

Brian is soo, what's the word... - you'll never know what to expect from him! hahhhaha

i want one of your phones, Mr. Brian!!!!!

eeek, i saw the pics of him and his nieces.. awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww, i feel jealous of his future wife and kids XDDD

Guest tw2dorkkyy

^ ahhaha i know what you mean .. his future wife and kids are so lucky lol

i saw that santa pic haha its so adorable!! i wonder what he wants for xmas? hmm

yeah he does collect fones lol .. i wouldnt mind having one of his fones too! lol

Guest jafa100
^^^ no problem. ^^

^ eep. popseoul. they're not very reliable. >_>

I agree that they are not reliable. They're always inventing things and trying to be controversial.

But this time is true, because besides the santa pic that Brian uploaded, he also uploaded a pic of a LG cellphone (LG- SH-210), i think that's the latest LG cellphone ^^. I think it's by Prada.

Guest deb.xx.brian

kaleena - yes, im serious. :D haha i agree with you - you dont know what to expect from him. :P

dreamweaver - lol yes! he's an obsessed little cleaner - ahh, gotta love that bout him too. loved the part where he was practically drooling over the newest vacuum ayy :P

HAPPY HOLIDAYS and an EARLY MERRY CHRISTMAS & HAPPY NEW YEAR, EVERYONE! XD

Archived