Official Brian G. Joo Thread

Guest JinxFairy

Guest 80slitenite

omg Brian did that?!?! no freakin way! woah didn't even know he was in the states. how totally awesome. Brian Fighting!

Thank you so much Mr. Boone. i finally saw an episode of Homey Korean. lol it was cute. here's the phrase i learned - Jeju-do jongmal joayo. i really like Jeju. XD

wow dreamweaver. that was so nice u did that!

kaleena's pic is very good! awesome drawing skills

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest chabori

Congratulation to all Brian fans....he notice soompi fans and give it thanks :rolleyes:

Good job ladies....^^.....!!!!

Hi Brian...how are you.....???

remember us, we are from Indonesia???

idkbriannou8.jpg

Guest mizahyesung

guys.. guys... Hello everyone!!! I am soo sorry for not constantly posting messages on this thread, ive been real busy eversince ive entered uni now, got bunches of assignments to be due at times.. and right now I just finished lecture class that I finally got the free time and pop in here to post some messages, firstly, I would like to share with everyone this pic:!!

miza12.jpg

Yes~! YES! Omg.. im sooooo happy... I cant really express how I feel right now. Can someone let me know if im in a dream or something? Honestly, while typing this, my hand has been clicking the photo again and again and make myself sure that this is real.. it is like a dream come true.. Brian oppa.. holding that signed paper for me in the photo... Many thanks to Mr.Boone and Brian for sure!! Actually I didnt know about this as I just saw the message from Brian to all us soompi fans here on the board posted by Mr.Boone, at that time, i was even happy myself.. UNTIL i saw another pic for me.. omg.. Im so happy. I still cant believe it. I just thought of sharing this photo with everyone else here as I see the message that Brian wrote down must be for everyone else too~ for the fansss... so yeahh let us altogether be supporting for Brian oppa all the way from behind and be praying for his success at all times!!

ps. to Mr.Boone, thank you for giving we fans the opportunity to do the compilations and everything, it's cool to know that you guys watches the compilations of his performances and get to make him realise how gooood and excellent he is in his performances and we fans are very proud of him! Thanks for scouting Brian in the first place as well!! :) Hope Brian enjoys his vacation in the US!! :)

Thank you from the bottom of my heart once again.

FLY HIGH!!

miza-ssi!!I'm soo happy for you^^

tell me more when you come back ya^^

thanks for making me love oppa more & more..

btw, i just watched The King of Brain yesterday(021207) on KBS World on Astro..Brian oppa is the 1st King of Brain!!haha..soo happy for him..he's soo funny and cute there..haha..

Lucky brian fans!!! This is sooo cool!!!

Just wanted to stop by...

I've always been brian fans.. both me and my sister, but we never got active in this thread.

lol but we really miss seeing him and his cute actions in love letter and Xman ^^

btw I saw a commercial on arirang tv that Brian is somewhat show as host?

^ that's probably Homey Korean. he's doing the english one with Chris. ^_^

miza: hey girl! that's so awesome. i was really surprised and jumping up and down and majorly spazzing as well when i got mine. still feels like a dream. :D i'm so touched by how much brian appreciates his fans. brian jjang!!! :wub:

Guest mizahyesung

^ wow realli?? would u mind to share the pic with everyone here as well? Thank you soooo much! and yes. Brian rocks!! and hes v.v.niceee

Guest tw2dorkkyy

kaleena: thats an amazing drawing !! hey i would like one too ! hahahaa :P

Lisa: wow that dvd collection you made is so cool! its so organized and everything .. did an awesome job =)

mizahyesung-> aww thats so sweet

very happy for you :)

Guest mishybear

hey, i've never been to this thread...

but i am a brian fan... ^^

i just wanted to say you guys are so lucky! lol congrats (?) on his signature!

lol word is travelling around soompi that he wrote a memo/signature for you all...

happy for you all :lol:

Guest ..kaleena..
Kaleena, I love your drawing, in the real pictures you can't really see Brian lips that well, but in your drawings, you made his lips so full. :D hehe kissable lips :D Thanks for sharing your hard work Kaleena ^_^

ROFL! that made me laugh!! yes, his OH SO kissable lips!! XD (i hope Mr. Boone doesn't see this) hahaha

aigooooooooo, MIZA! don't worry, it's reality!!! sweet sweet reality! hahaha, lucky lucky you! i would be spazzing my richard simmons off to the WHOLE WORLD if he wrote one to me! i mean, after he wrote one to Soompi fans, i was already in seventh heaven! i spazzed to my mom, bro, sis, all my friends, but none of them were as excited as me <_<

sweet brian has made soompi history! KEEEE KEEEEE KEEEEE :D

Guest SillyYun

lucky Miza :P and the rest of us~ so wats the next plan!?!?! bday project! since we're too close to xmas

lets come up with something leader! im doing xmas banners rite now hahaha~

kaleena..u were 7th heaven..i was flying already~ :P

^ wow realli?? would u mind to share the pic with everyone here as well? Thank you soooo much! and yes. Brian rocks!! and hes v.v.niceee

i kinda wanna keep it personal cuz after i post at soompi, i don't know where else it might end up. :P i've only shared with close friends and my heavenly-sent.net family. :D but i'll PM you the pic. keke... i think i'll be grinning from this for a while. *pinches myself* it's real!!!!! :lol: pwahahaha...

kaleena: your 'whole world' comment somehow reminded me of the various times when brian did 'a whole new world'. :rolleyes: all those love letter, x'man, heyx3 season 2 ep's... ahahaha... and your comment about hoping mr. boone doesn't see the kissable lips comment cracked me up. XD

Guest mizahyesung

i kinda wanna keep it personal cuz after i post at soompi, i don't know where else it might end up. :P i've only shared with close friends and my heavenly-sent.net family. :D but i'll PM you the pic. keke... i think i'll be grinning from this for a while. *pinches myself* it's real!!!!! :lol: pwahahaha...

Haha.. yup yupp thats definitely true, I thought many times as well whether to post mine too last time, but yeah seeing the message he wrote down, I just feel like sharing with you guys too~ the other Brian fans out there so that we all can together be continuing our support always~~ Fly high love in the airrr hehe..

awww... this morning when i woke up before going off to the uni, i looked the pic in my laptop and somehow it motivates me to work harder in life. *hides* thanks Brian~~ hehehe..

Guest ..kaleena..

HAHAAHAH i know Lisa! Whenever i see artists or anyone sing A whole New World, i'm like "That's Brian's song!!! " oh gosh, i love when he sings that song, and then he does those leaps everywhere! ROFL!!! like in Hey Hey Hey at the karaoke bar! LMAO! great times great times

i agree with Yun!! i want to do a project for them!!! hm......... *brainstorms*

my head is "tong tong" right now. hahaha

Guest babyprada

I can't stop LOVING Brian... he's probably one of the nicest artist out there that are always so sweet and loving to his fans. Supporting Brian forever.... :))))))

Guest SillyYun

I agree with kaleena! omg~anyway babyprada: no one can stop loving BRIAN! hahahha we cant too..

Its been so long that we dont get to see pics of him! oh ya talking abuot that pic above with signature, he lost weight did he? I LOVE HIS HAIRSTYLE! Whose the most wanted guy u want to spend ur valentines day with? >>>>>>BRIAN haha~

Archived