Official Brian G. Joo Thread

Guest JinxFairy

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest lovegoodfood
edit: really lovegoodfood? reading what you wrote, i dn't think i really want to see it~

I dunno wad to say, but i suggest you can watch once or twice....for me once was enough, in fact i cried when I see Brian's crestfallen face throughout the entire autograph session..one part that I cant take it is that, they choose to play the prank on him in an 'open department store' where people can see.....and also, I can sense that Brian is very discouraged and he has no one beside him to give him moral support and encouragement......It is sick....not funny.........

^oh..thx lovegoodfood~~i just removed the links...but seems still there or 。。?
the links are removed...Must keep a watchout for one another...LOL................

Guest misswa
I dunno wad to say, but i suggest you can watch once or twice....for me once was enough, in fact i cried when I see Brian's crestfallen face throughout the entire autograph session..one part that I cant take it is that, they choose to play the prank on him in an 'open department store' where people can see.....and also, I can sense that Brian is very discouraged and he has no one beside him to give him moral support and encouragement......It is sick....not funny.........

I felt the same way when I first heard what Brian endured for his prank and thought not to watch it...but as curiosity got the best of me, I opted to watch the ending part and even just that part, my heart ached for him (sounds corny but true). Seeing how dejected he was just murder. :tears:

I've seen HH's & Eru's prank and theirs were funny, but Brian's was zero fun at all (or maybe not since I only watched the ending).

Disclaimer: I just love Brian so I might be bias ;) What can I say I don't like to see Brian down :mellow:

hi guys. i'm a regular silent reader here and wanna spread some serious loveness to our Brian oppa!. so the FTTS 7th jib is coming in July right. yippie can't wait.

just browsed in the k-celeb photos thread and came with this pic. there is one Brian and 2 lookalike. anyone knows what radio show was that? (i assume it's a radio show by looking at the pic)

http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j189/wwwa3/ec8f8c8e.jpg

Welcome crysalide :) About the pix, is that real? It looks photoshopped to me :unsure: Anybody seen that radio show?

Guest -berry-

thanx for the wallpaper paihu!! so niceee~~

-i didn't watch the whole show, i just watched the end where they told brian that it was actually a prank~ i don't dare to watch~ i feel bad for brian~ but glad that was a prank! of course that's not gonna happen~ we all love himm~~ hehe!!

Guest gravitie

yea i kinda fastforwarded when i was watching brian's prank. partly cos i dont understand. haha. it's so cruel that prank! but his reaction was so priceless.

Guest tw2dorkkyy

welcome crysalide! ..that picture there looks PSed :blink: hehe looks kind of funny

thanks paihu! such a cute wallpaper

okay i don't think i want to watch the prank AT ALL now. i don't like seing my favourite artists feel that way, especially brian. even i was saddened by eru's prank (but it was pretty darn funny :D).

i feel so sad now because of his prank. :(

Guest -berry-

hey guys, just wanna share this clip that i found at youtube... i've never come across this clip before, until just now~ haha!! not sure you guys have seen it or not.. an old clip from fly to the sky, they're celebrating their birthday?? not sure of the exact date though... in 2005 probably~ DBSG/TVXQ! members are in it too!

the link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y6znYct5KRs

enjoy! ^_^

Guest Cassiopeiasujuluver

hey I'm new to thread jst had to stop by because i'm infatuated

with BrianJoo...=D and I love Brian's solo album and

Fly to the sky wouldn't be If they didn't have cute,Funny Brian

Joo...but of course you would still have the undeniably good lookng

Hwanhee!

Guest ayadaokin
hey guys, just wanna share this clip that i found at youtube... i've never come across this clip before, until just now~ haha!! not sure you guys have seen it or not.. an old clip from fly to the sky, they're celebrating their birthday?? not sure of the exact date though... in 2005 probably~ DBSG/TVXQ! members are in it too!

the link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y6znYct5KRs

enjoy! ^_^

thanks so much for the link! will watch =]

Hwanhee!

hi cassiopeiasujuluver! that took awhile to type..haha. can i call you something else, something shorter XD

welcome to the thread! ah, isn't he infatuate-able? ...if that makes sense. he's absolutely cute, i agree. i hope you post more!

Guest ayadaokin

paihu! i love all the wallpapers you make! thanks SO MUCH. i absolutely adore them. i hope to see more! :w00t:

^ Nice FTTS wallpaper paihu.

Here's a cut video of Brian on Xman that I found. I've seen this many times, but his sexy dance is just hot. Haha. I really like his hair back then in this video. He's still gorgeous now. Haha! This video also includes the game cut where Brian is going against Park Kyung Lim.

X-Man (012206) - Brian (cuts)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wOXCjQZHUhA

I'm watching another video of Brian on old Xman. He looks so young in here. He sings to Like A Man and does another sexy dance. Go Brian! I love how he bites his lips here. That's sexy. Haha! Man, he can dance.

Brian on Xman 116

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pddhM7y5JAw

haha thanks ai0no0ff for the links! i'll be sure to watch those as well.

OKAY. so i tried my best and hardest to stay up and be the first to post on brian's 100th page! haha...but im sooo sleepy...so i'll say my early congrats to the first poster <_< hehe.. :]

i'll of course be posting in the 100th page at least, and with some of my favorite pictures and favorite links from youtube of brian! and maybe some other things! to celebrate 100 pages of course, so be looking forward to that guys! hehe. the least i could do if its for briaaann!

anyways good night to all.

oh! and happy fathers day everybody!

Guest STR8UPGSTATUS

Hwanhee!

Haha, I love how you love so many things.

Your username has love for DBSK and Super Junior, and your signature has Se7en and Big Bang.

Excellent lol.

Edit:

Oh and paihu, loving the wallpaper.

Guest gravitie

happy fathers day too! hahaha. oh my i have more videos to watch now! thanks guys (:

(omo i owned the 100th...ill be back with pictures/links i hope.)

(edit)

I'm back!!! Ok, here's my ftts playlist on YT. (:

Here's a few videos that I picked:

Brian cut on YSMM

Brian's School of Rock

Brian cut on Love Choice

There are lots more on my playlist, feel free to browse hehehe.

Some gifs(cos i dont know how to do thumbnails), forgive me this is my first time uploading,I dont know the credits. But most of my pics are from HS and soompi.(:

FTTS79.gif

FTTS32.gifFTTS94.gifFTTS92.gif

Archived