Official Brian G. Joo Thread

Guest JinxFairy

Guest -berry-

ooh! i don't noe he's in 2 epi of goldfish!! but the other one's not subbed? bummer~ but i'm still gonna watch it anyways~ hehe!!

wahh!! thanx for the video d/ls kaylaa!! *off to d/l*

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

isaw that ep of goldfish. omg it was hilarious!!! i couldnt stop laughing. the most funny part is where the host of love letter, forgot his name, pretended to be the girl. i just love brian. he is so funny!!! :D

LOL i think it was andy and shin junghwan dressed up as girls with brian. xD or was it one of them.. .__. it was so long ago.

i downloaded the whole episode when brian was like at the end or something, and it was just a short time with him.

i think it was short .__.

but yeah, gah i was so angry >__>

Guest milkyxduckie

LOL i think it was andy and shin junghwan dressed up as girls with brian. xD or was it one of them.. .__. it was so long ago.

i downloaded the whole episode when brian was like at the end or something, and it was just a short time with him.

i think it was short .__.

but yeah, gah i was so angry >__>

Yeah Brian only appeared for a short while >.<... lol it was Andy and Shin JungHwan who dressed up as girls like Brian =D... haha all 3 looked funnie xD... i just kept laughing while watching Andy acting with that skirt xD.... and Shin JungHwan did look nice when dressing up as a lady =p.... haha and Brian, his acting-feminine voice kinda cracked me up xD.... but his appearance was too short T_T

Guest tw2dorkkyy

ahh thanks Gravitie for the link! now i can watch the whole thing . and thanks Antz for the explanation

oh so the pictures where brian dressed up as a girl were from gold fish? hahaha i saw those pictures a while ago and i still crack up everytime i see it. i even showed it to my friends they thought it was a girl haha! oh brian hahaha

oh yeah the gold fish NGs near the end where SJH and brian were acting out the "kiss" scene HAHA i thought that was the best part i think SJH actually thought brian kissed him right? the 2 burst out laughing but did anyone notice when brian was laughing he kept snorting? HAHA like at least 3 times

Guest lovegoodfood

Brian really has the potential to be a comedian...His gags are funny at times....and he is very willing to cross dress as a woman........

One more thing I am very happy that i found out about him today after reading a soompi thread ... Brian has quitted smoking....That was good about him!!!!

One more qns about Brian I wish to ask all the ladies.....Does Brian has a tattoo?? I tried searching for the thread on celebrities with tatoo....but cant find it....... if he does have tatoo......any pix?????

Yeah I don't think he has any tattoos.

Haha, he's very much different from other celebs these days. Maybe it's because he's American, so his jokes and all would appeal to us more. That reminds me of the Love Letter episode, where Chun Myunghoon was like.. "where you from??! AMERICA!?" because he wasn't acting very Korean, LOL. And I reckon so, too. Brian does so many things that I don't usually see other Koreans do. ^^ Ahh I love him so much <3

Guest lovegoodfood

Thanks Antz and Ai0no0ff for yr info on Brian.........i am seeing some of the variety show he appeared earlier like Love letters..... He is super super cute.....He can act so coyly....while trying to entice the female guest appeared in the show.. doing all those cute expressions and some silly gags........

I think not a lot of celebrity are able to put down their ego and do some silly gags...... Brian is really good...very versatile..... remember his famous [Gorilla's dance]...He never fails to crack me up and be mesmerized each time I see him in Love letter.....

actually sometimes I not very sure is it pre-planned that in some of the love letter episodes he appeared in, that sometimes the girls rejected him over Hwanhee.... Sometimes this might put Brian down...I can see that he could be quite disappointed when the gals are choosing Hwanhee over him..... hopefully these are only gags.........

Guest gravitie

tw2dorkkyy - Don't mention it! hehehe hope you guys enjoyed it as much as i did (:

lovegoodfood - i have the same thinking as you! hahaha brian's a really really great guy and a great entertainer :D

Guest ayadaokin

im happy he doesnt have a tattoo, because a lot of my favorite celebrities do. hes out of the ordinary =]

lovegoodfood: yeah i know! the gorilla dance is my absolute favorite. i miss seeing him in love letter and in heroine 6. those are two of my favorite shows i loved watching him in. i did get a little sad when he [or the tv editors made him] seem upset when the girls went for hwanhee, but i know those two are "tight" haha.

Guest lovegoodfood

Dear ladies.... We usually see the very cheerful and happy go lucky Brian on variety show.....Are there variety shows that Brian gets emotional and cry or shed a tear on screen?

I remembered seeing him cry 3 times in 3 different program...

Once in Image survival, where he shares with everyone how he was humiliated and bashed by the Korean and USA incidents....

Once in YSMM, where he shares of his earlier unfair experiences he experienced in Fly To The Sky [the irritating Hyun Young was also on the same episode]....

Once in Sunday Hidden Camera where he 'cries' when playing a prank on Eru.....

Anymore other episodes or appearance on any variety program of Brian crying?? I just wish to see the more emotional side of Brian on TV....Cause we see him laugh, make silly gags very often.......Would like to see the other side of Brian....Any idea anymore appearance on TV where he cries or shed a tear?? Thanks in advance....

Guest lucky7

^he also cried on starking =(

i almost cried too....he cried when he saw a small blind girl playing the piano.

Guest lovegoodfood

Hi Lucky7, i found star king in the soompi resource thread!!! And have you any idea which episode is it dated on so i can go try download and see it...... Thanks in advance!!!!

Guest ayadaokin

Hi Lucky7, i found star king in the soompi resource thread!!! And have you any idea which episode is it dated on so i can go try download and see it...... Thanks in advance!!!!

hi lovegoodfood; i don't know what episode it is but here's a clip of it on youtube.

sorry about not knowing the ep so you could download it though!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3SFppCXNOyk

.:niko

Guest lovegoodfood

Thanks Niko....i have read the thread of Star King in the soompi resource link.....Someone mention it is Episode 8....I am still downloading that episode so I am not sure is it episode 8....will pop by later and leave a msg here....

I have seen Brian and Hee Chul crying for the same girl....it is very sweet and heart warming.....though she might be blind, she is very talented..... Brian was very quiet and did not say much..He just sobbed in one corner and his large eyes become puffy and hs nose a bit blocked...... Sigh.......he is really touched by the little girl.....

For me, I cried when I see Brian cry...I cant get used to see him crying as he is usually a cool and humorous guy...So when i see Brian sobbing in the 4 different program...I cant take it...i get very upset too.....

I am sure most of us will feel the same way too...... We Hope Brian to be a happy celebritiy and continue to give us his best....

Thanks everyone for yr prompt responses to my inquiry on Brian.......

Now I love him even more!!!!!!!!

^ thats how i feel.. whenever i see brian cry, i cry too, because i'm so used to seeing him all jokey and all.

i can't think of any other times brian has cried. i don't want to because it makes me sad seeing my bebe cry. :{

Guest milkyxduckie

I have watched the YSMM epi that Brian cried... i was so sad when seeing him cry.... and hearing talking about the hardships between him and HwanHee, I just love them both more and more. They do really care about each other and their friendship is just soo touching....

and in the Image Survival show, i did cry with him too T_T.... I think i have the same reason as Antz.... Im just so used to seeing him and his jokes and his funny side ....

Guest ..kaleena..
One more thing I am very happy that i found out about him today after reading a soompi thread ... Brian has quitted smoking....That was good about him!!!!

WHAT?!?! brian use to smoke? i didn't know that... :mellow: well, i'm uberly happy that he quit! THAT's THE WAY TO GOO!!!! ^___^

and yep. i agree with everyone. it's always so suprising and heartbreaking seeing brian emotional, since we're all use to his silly side. well, it shows that he's human just like all of us! keke. and that prank he did on eru seemed pretty real! haha, he can cry pretty easily.. haha. awww.. i just saw that clip with the girl on star king.. that was soo sad.. :tears: she really is a gifted and amazing little girl

i always find it funny how brian can shake it like no other! lol. like on loveletter.. i think he can shake crazier than all the girls on the show combined! puahahha, he's amazing :)

_____

v lovegoodfood - i don't think he has.. the only thing i know was that he appeared just a itty bitty bit in over the rainbow, Hwanhee's drama. :]

Guest lovegoodfood

Hi ladies can i ask have Brian acted in drama before? I know he appeared in a short skit at Golden Fisheries where he cross dressed as a lady....He is really funny acting with a skirt......

Hope he can try acting too....... it would be fun to see him try acting!!!!!

WHAT?!?! brian use to smoke? i didn't know that... :mellow: well, i'm uberly happy that he quit! THAT's THE WAY TO GOO!!!! ^___^

I also found out in the thread that discuss about smoking in the soompi thread....someone mention that he quitted smoking because it affected his throat and singing...... well he has quitted niw....that is the good thing!!!! as for Fany they mention he is still smoking....... I hope he can cut down on smoking as it might affect his manly voice and singing.........

Archived