Official Brian G. Joo Thread

Guest JinxFairy

Guest maxlover

Brian's MV is finally out you guys!!! Head over to Jeon Hye Bin's thread and check out the link!! The mv is awesome and Bin looks so beautiful in it!!! Here's the link to Bin's thread....there's also some caps of the mv.....Enjoy!!

Bin's thread

Thanks to lynn 2 who provided the link and caps!!

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest chuy2701

i loved the mv, cos im not korean so i dont understand the the lyrics. The end was so sad, so im deperate to know the outline!!

Guest Explicitj0yee

Awesome video but the end when she started melting was kinda weird.. Like Wizard of Oz when the Evil witch melted lol . But it was touching ><

haha poor guy i dont think brian would have time to reply to ALL his fan emails!! even if that would be super cool, hehehe=]=]

whats brians song on his mv?? because he hasnt released it yet as a single right? so funny he hasnt done a mv for kajima or anything...well...its interesting, to say the least. id have preferred some live brian action in it though=]=]

I haven't watched the MV yet, but judging from the caps, HyeBin is really beautiful in this MV. I love her side profile, very elegant. Oh my, Lee Ki Woo is also in this? He's so handsome.

*EDIT*

Ok, I'm going neutral since the MV is not that special. I'm not that deep so the ending to me is.. well, weird ..her whole body just starts to melt.

I like the 'ice queen' concept.. I mean she ice skates. xDD;

That was an interesting MV... But too bad Brian couldn't star in it himself :(.

the guy was so sweet! Able to melt her heart. The ending was really sad but also kinda weird at the same time.

Of course, love the song!<3 It's the first track from his album I believe...

Guest .alyak_

Saw the music video.

I gotta say that the music video was a bit dissapointing. The ending was really wierd, at least to me. The only good part about the MV was the song. Its so beautiful. I love it. Third song i've heard off of the album. First and Second is Kajima and Para. Now this one. HAHA, i love it! Its so good. Okay. The MV was not one of my favorites. I guess if Brian was in it, i would make me like the MV a little more. But the MV storyline, i didn't like. Hopefully his next music video would be alot better and hopefully he will star in it.

-Kayla.

If I hadn't known Brian prior to seeing the video, I would have assumed that 이기우 was the one who was singing the song. It's just another music video with a tragic ending, nothing significant about it. Too bad it didn't have any of Brian's style incorporated into it. The song was fantastic though. The actors were great too, but it just didn't click together for me.

I'm sure the reason why Brian wasen't in the MV was because he will start sexily in his other MV's..since he has more songs and hits on the album.

Maybe it's like an appetizer so everyone would start becoming excited for his solo activities

not that we aren't...his songs were amazing

Bin is quite pretty in the MV

and Lee Ki Woo is handsome

although that last part was a bit weird

Guest clover_love

LOL awww -___-;;

>_< now im desperate to see it

does anyone have another link or download

because the link isnt working... T_T T_T T_T

Guest .alyak_

HEAVENLY SENT UPDATES

TEMPORY FORUM: http://z12.invisionfree.com/heaven_sent

OUR WEBSITE: http://www.heavenly-sent.net

OUR GALLERY: http://www.heavenly-sent.net/gallery

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

182 NEW & OLD BRIAN COORDI PICTURES

100 PICTURES HERE | 61 PICTURES HERE | 21 PICTURES HERE!

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

BRIAN ON YOON DO HYUN LOVE LETTER (2007.01.05)

PERFORMED: Brian version of Fashion70s OST and Kajima

4gdlnjp.jpg34xmbeg.jpg

TO DOWNLOAD LOW QUALITY OF VIDEO VISIT THIS LINK:

Download this video here!

BRIAN ON YTN STAR NEWS (2006.12.25)

ABOUT: News on Brian's Autograph Session for The Brian

th_1.jpg
th_2.jpg

TO VIEW MORE CAPS VISIT THIS LINK:

Caps of this video located here!

BRIAN ON MBC ENTERTAINMENT AWARD (2006.12.29)

ABOUT: Recieving Best MC Award and Performing Engless Love

th_2006-6.jpg
th_2006-11.jpg

TO DOWNLOAD HIGH QUALITY OF THIS VIDEO VISIT THIS LINK:

FTTS ON SBS AWARD (2006.12.29)

Recieving Most Popular Award and Brian performing Remembering Remembrance

th_2006-8.jpg
th_2006-19.jpg

TO DOWNLOAD HIGH QUALITY OF THIS VIDEO VISIT THIS LINK:

BROUGHT TO YOU BY HEAVENLY SENT!

THE FOLLOWING HIGH QUALITY 700MB GAMESHOWS WILL BE UP. (Direct Links)

Enery | Come to Play | True or False | Yashimmanma | More

-Kayla.

^ ooh thanks! i might join~ i'll see =__=

i just heard about the mv at fly high.

ahh i don't know whether to download it, because brian's not in there.

i probably won't. hopefully a second version will be released. ^^

thanks for the update, kayla! :D gotta sign up at the temp. forum then. ^_^

still need to watch the MV. was hoping to download it as opposed to just getting a streaming site. :P

omo... i gotta spaz over this. i just checked my myspace account and brian replied my message (the one i had sent to initially get approved to view his myspace)!!!!!!!! :w00t::wub::lol: *gets all giddy and dances around like a monkey* what a sweet guy! i'm so surprised he had time. i'm simply amazed. so, rest assured that brian does read the messages you guys write just as he promised even if he doesn't have a chance to reply to every single one. brian, nomu sarang hae!!! <33333

available in my CB

:lol:

http://clubbox.co.kr/wackycashew

Brian - Most Popular MC Award + Endless Love feat. Kim Mi Ryu at the MBC Entertainment Awards (2006-12-29).avi [80.0MB] [brianJoo+HeavenSent]

i've been wanting to get some other brian clips, but CB is literally crawling and i don't know if i'd ever be able to get caught up on them all. :vicx:

Guest .alyak_

HEAVENLY SENT UPDATES

TEMPORY FORUM: http://z12.invisionfree.com/heaven_sent

OUR WEBSITE: http://www.heavenly-sent.net

OUR GALLERY: http://www.heavenly-sent.net/gallery

TRUE OR FALSE [700 MB]

trueenl2.jpg

THIS VIDEO CAN BE DOWNLOADED HERE!

COME TO PLAY [700 MB]

cometoplayks7.jpg

ENERGY [700 MB]

energyrg6.jpg

YASHIMMANMAN [700 MB]

yashicm5.jpg

BRIAN - MBC MUSIC CORE (January 13th, 2007)

dontgors8.jpg

A TOTAL OF 16 PERFORMANCES BY BRIAN! CLICK LINK ABOVE!

BROUGHT TO YOU BY HEAVENLY SENT!

-Kayla.

Lisa: Do you mean the comments or the acutal message that you sent to him? HAHA...isn't it amazing that he created a myspace? So cute and sweet! ANYWHO. Lisa, i didn't know you had a myspace? HAHAH, gonna go find you now! If not, add me okay? its kaylavang :phew:

Archived