[Drama 2003] Love Letter 러브레터

Guest polabola

^ lol, you're so cute!

Yes, Woo Jin was a meanie but in every drama there has to be a meanie. He had some sweet moments but most were bad.

I love this drama and all the actors in it. Superb job for first timers.

"Sad Farewell" by Tri.be...one of my favorites. Of all the OSTs I've heard and have, the one for this drama beats out the rest.

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest chikashi

i think this drama is the bomb! i love it.... all the characters in this drama play it very well.... though in the middle it goes down the hill a little bit (epi. 5 and 6) but after that it went up and the reason for me being addicted again! the ending was good too... its unique especially the story line... love it! very good ost too!

Guest bubblieri

this is one of my favorite dramas. it made me so mad at the end and how twisted everything turned out to be...but i really loved jo hyun jae and soo ae together. they have good chemistry and it made cringe and cry how they couldn't express their love or it couldn't be shown and had to be supressed. it really gripped me T_____T

i love this drama also and the actors did great with their roles. even the OST is great. i hated ji jin hee in this series but i loved him in Dae Jang Geum :P

• 1 month later...
Guest end26

I just watched this last Wednesday (03-07-07) and now it’s my favorite! I was preoccupied with the ending I thought until I found out in this tread something that bothered me. I’d been thinking of an ending that Andrew and Eun-Ha ended up together until I read something that tells they didn’t because of the narration of the young Andrew which goes something like: “Dear God, please send a strong rope if you’ve decided to save us. If not, send us a loose rope.” And then God sent a strong rope. The two children climbed up to heaven. They had lost their parents. Later, the brother became a sun and the sister became a moon. And they shined brightly on the world forever. The end.

And here’s my own opinion. The story has two endings. The first one was that, they continued to love each other but didn’t been together. With the narration of young Andrew at the end, they both climbed the rope and became the sun and the moon on the latter. Meaning, they can’t be together like day and night, like they ended up having a brother and sister relationship.

And the second ending, which I want to stick with was that, the rope young Andrew was referring was the way of their love (with Eun-Ha). And the loose rope was for them to separate like for Andrew to continue being a priest. And since God knows the best, He gave them what they want, a way to love each other. Climbing the rope means hugging their love for each other. It was somehow confusing since sun and moon can’t really be together but it was clearly emphasized that “They shined brightly in the world forever”. Like the rope (way of their love) lead them to be together in a single milieu, the heaven, and had a single purpose, which was to shine brightly. And meaning with that they shine thingy was that, they loved each other forever.

Hehe I would like to stick to this perception albeit I love stories that end somehow tragic like one or both of the characters will die or something that the characters will not be together albeit with the fact that they love each other. Hehe any violent reactions? Fire it out guys!! Lol I really love this series, it’s the best!!

l watched this drama with a heavy heart......

l cried when Andrew cries...... :tears:

2 super stars......jo hyun jae and ji jin hee

l was at the Church yesterday.....

How l wish Father Andrew is conducting the service....... :rolleyes:

(if so.....wish everyday is SUNDAY.......)heehee

He is torn between Love , Mother and GOD.....

l'm glad HE chose the RIGHT PATH........

• 2 weeks later...
Guest rossie

Just finish rewatching this drama again... such a wonderful and awesome drama... brings back many many sweet memories on JHJ... seeing a young and innocent Andrew transformed into a matured and charismatic Jung Eun-sup aka Kang Min-woo aka Han Ee-joon aka Jang@King Mu... :)

JHJ... this ajumma really admired you! :)

• 1 month later...
Guest MKYOO

i never watched this drama and i juss started today with only ep 1 in youtube. if n e one noes where they have this drama in torrents or clubbox, please PM me

thanks

• 5 weeks later...
Guest JungHyun27

I didn't even plan on watching this drama, because I didn't like the cast but I remember my co-worker telling me about it, so I started watching it and ended up as one of my favorite dramas. It was such a great love story.

• 4 months later...
Guest pssrby2005

Wow, finally located this thread after 22 pages. I was taking a break from watching Jo Hyun Jae after Nine Tailed Fox because I really didn't like that drama. But I chanced on this Love Letter tonight ep. 5 and was quite impressed by JHJ's solid acting in this series. I haven't watched Ji Jin Hee except in Perhaps Love and now I understand why so many people like him. He's also very photogenic.

Thank you, posole for your clubbox. Hopefully I could dl everything from you so I could come back and talk about this series.

• 2 weeks later...

I've just started watching this and the first thing I thought was, "Wha! It's that kid from TWSSG!" Yoo Seung Ho playing young Dam Duk in Legend was also playing the young Andrea in Love Letter??? Wow...he's been in this business long. From what I've seen, it's a solid drama. The girl's voice...scares me a bit but no biggie.

--fatsoko

• 11 months later...
Guest mandalaywith

Hi

Talking one news. :rolleyes:

Jo Hyun Jae "Love Letter" drama aired in HongKong on TVB8 Tv.

Pics Cap credit,upload by- mandalaywith @Carpediem,JoHyunJae Soompi Thread

HongKong TVB8

38801202_180x112.jpg

"Love Letter" Drama aired in HongKong TVB8 Time

1. 22:30 情书 Love Letter(Main

2. 02:30 情书 Love Letter

3. 09:00 情书 Love Letter

4. 16:30 情书 Love Letter

38801196_800x1101.jpg

"Love Letter" Drama Preview Text

38801198_800x414.jpg

38801199_640x224.jpg

38801200_800x377.jpg

This Channel is my house in come.

I'm watch again "Love Letter" Drama.

After i will share Preview vod. :rolleyes:

Guest mandalaywith

Love Letter Drama Hong Kong TVB8 Preview 2

Preview is this week (10.13-17) Preview.

Vod Cap credit,upload by- mandalaywith @Carpediem( http://cafe.daum.net/hyunjaelove ),JoHyunJae Soompi Thread.

I donot upload in youtube.i using youtube is some problem have.

vod is go to my korea daum blog in watch

http://blog.daum.net/mandalaywith/17948516

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest mandalaywith

Jo Hyun Jae-Love Letter Drama Hong Kong TVB8 Last Preview Vod

Preview is this week (November 3-6) Preview.

HongKong TVB8 in 2008 November 6 LoveLetter drama Last Ep Air.

Vod Cap credit,upload by- mandalaywith @Carpediem 조현재 공식팬카페 카르페디엠( http://cafe.daum.net/hyunjaelove )JoHyunJae Soompi Thread.

Vod is go to watch in My Daum blog

http://blog.daum.net/mandalaywith/17948560

Archived