[Drama 2003] Love Letter 러브레터

Guest polabola

Guest xosandy

i just finished watching this drama. overall the drama was okay.. it was just really heavy and depressing, and it did drag out a lot in the middle. the OST was very nice though.

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest xx-outsider-xx

i find this story extremely draggy.

and i hate the ending. i just don't like the whole became-a-priest-so-cannot-fall-in-love thing. just not my cup of tea.

Guest s3rene

I am starting to watch this drama now but the incest part got me interested. Too bad it was a misunderstanding.

Guest Priscilla

This drama brings back so many sweet memories... of meeting Lee Woo Jin the warm hearted kid... Andrea the priest... and JHJ the actor behind that.

And after finishing JHJ's latest as Seo Dong (King Mu), I spent these couple of days, working on my XANGA PAGE, updating the Jo Hyun Jae section.

You can come visit.... my All About JO HYUN JAE page...

You can check the LOVE LETTER @Prisci4u section too! ;)

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest fivemagic

I watch this drama Love Letter all because of Andrew played by Jo Hyun Jae. I think he portray the character Andrew well and acted very well as always. I also think he trusted and believed in GOD that she came along and into his life, but I don't like the ending. I wish they end up together as the happy love birds, but he became a priest, and their relationship will be different, just like a relationship between a brother and a sister. Oh well, I guess they had to make a different ending, but thank goodness she had recovered (no sad ending like other dramas) and came back to love him more and more. It really touches my heart at the end, because I thought she was gone for good, and my tears were falling down.....but thank goodness, she came back. :sweatingbullets: Whew! I was so happy when she woke up and he was sleeping next to her bed. This scene touches me the most.

• 5 weeks later...
Guest shred

^ JHJ was the main reason i watched this drama too but i ended up being a JJH fan instead ...

the plot was indeed thought-provoking. i sincerely felt sorry for Eunha (at first) because she was going to "lose" the person she loves to God.

but it was just agonizing and so frustrating to watch Andrea and Eunha run away from each other ... get back together ... and so forth. this is why

it took me 5 months to finish it :sweatingbullets:

Woo Jin (JJH) was the only one who's mind is set on his feelings and fighting for his love. on the last episode, Woo Jin told his mom that he's "just sick of watching Andrea and Eunha" - AMEN to that.

fangirl comment: JJH is handsome :w00t:

Guest teardrop

dis is one of my favorite dramas... i bought da dvd set long tym ago and watch it once in awhile still....haha

i love the guy and girl best friend scenes where they just have fun and feel comfortable around ea. other..

• 2 weeks later...
Guest lorac

^ JHJ was the main reason i watched this drama too but i ended up being a JJH fan instead ...
I recently d/l a photo documertary on JJH from Busle's CB. I'm not seeing it there now, but her CB has been going thru lots of changes lately. You might want to look further. The file is referenced by Photo Documentary EP 14. It's well done and excellent quality.

http://clubbox.co.kr/busle318

Did you see Ji Jin Hee in the Chinese movie Perhaps Love? I just got the Love Letter boxset (Yesasia version) so I' rewatching the drama.

Just started to watch this show. And so far it is a good one. Love the cinematography but the pace is a bit slow. But the story line is interesting and the actors are good in this one. Will want to find out how everything plays out.

• 1 month later...

ey guys!

im new in this thread..

i would just like to ask..i know the ending theme of this series was like with english lyrics right? was it included in the OST? since i already downloaded the OST but when i tried hearing all the songs..i couldnt find that song..pls help whats that song? hehehe! :P

kat_t – are yuo looking for the song with a lyrics like “you’re my life, feel my love..”I love that song, I’ll try to upload it for yah

I wouldn’t say it was a happy ending but I wouldn’t say it’s sad either,lolz…but this drama is really good too..the actors are great

ey guys!

im new in this thread..

i would just like to ask..i know the ending theme of this series was like with english lyrics right? was it included in the OST? since i already downloaded the OST but when i tried hearing all the songs..i couldnt find that song..pls help whats that song? hehehe! :P

here goes the song..i hope this is the one you're looking for :)

kat_t – are yuo looking for the song with a lyrics like “you’re my life, feel my love..”I love that song, I’ll try to upload it for yah

I wouldn’t say it was a happy ending but I wouldn’t say it’s sad either,lolz…but this drama is really good too..the actors are great

ey reign! tnxtnx so much! yapyap thats the song!!

i didnt listen to the OST that well..it was included there! hehehe!

nyways..i agree with you..but i was wrong about the ending..i really thought he wouldnt become a priest anymore..hehehe! :P

ey reign! tnxtnx so much! yapyap thats the song!!

i didnt listen to the OST that well..it was included there! hehehe!

nyways..i agree with you..but i was wrong about the ending..i really thought he wouldnt become a priest anymore..hehehe! :P

Hahahhhahaa!!! I can see you’re pretty excited,lolz…

I thought he wouldn’t become one too but maybe it was better that it ended that way rather thanany of the character dies,ehehhehehehe

It was including in the ost, first song..then the instrumental versions are track 7 and 12

• 1 month later...
Guest cutiepad

i enjoyed watching this show.. its really intense.. and i kinda like cried every single episode... in the morning my eyes are just so painful...

i don't like woo-jin( the evil one)... the one with the deaf sister.. haiyo.. he is so mean and selfish.. its All because of him that the mother cannoth be united with andrea.. eun-na with andrea.. argh!!! he is a selfish fella that doesn't like sharing..

andrea is so kind to trust woo-jin... this woo-jin is a baddie! this woo-in always find eun-na first! and doesn't tell andrea.. * punches him for a while... .... so evil right!

Archived