[Drama 2003] Love Letter 러브레터

Guest polabola

Guest polabola
[MBC] Jo Hyun Jae, Soo Ae, Ji Jin Hee
Anyone remember this drama? some find this boring, some find this exciting...well I find this brilliant and quite the thought provoker, and the mesmerizing soundtrack is a great companion to this good drama lol LL701.jpgll6.jpgIntroduction When Lee Woo-jin (Andrew) was young, his mother abandoned him and left him with his aunt. His aunt was selfish and didn't really like him so she made him do all the work. He always had faith in God and believed that He would come and save him. One day, Andrew's uncle, a priest, came to rescue him and take him to his church. Andrew grows up there into a bright, caring boy. During his high school years, he meets Eun-ha, who was also left at the church after she became an orphan. After a troubled start, Andrew and Eun-ha become the best of friends. However, Eun-ha realizes she loves him and the day that she was about to tell him the truth, he tells her that he wants to be a priest. She never got to tell him the truth and they go to college, where they meet Jung Woo-jin. It is ironic to them that there are 2 guys named Woo-jin. Jung Woo-jin falls in love with Eun-ha but Eun-ha's heart is pulled to Andrew. So, the story continues as a love triangle unfolds between these 3 people Cast: Lee Woo-jin (aka Andrew): Jo Hyun Jae (Forbidden Love/Only You/Untold Scandal) jhj.jpg Jung Woo-jin: Ji Jin Hee (Four Sisters/Jewel In the Palace/ Spring Days) 03.jpg Cho Eun-ha: Soo Ae (Maeng) suae.jpgSountrack LoveLetterOST.jpg see Drama OST section page 1 Related Websites: Official Website Koreanwiz.org (where I got the info here) Krystalheart (informative site with episode guides and downloads) fansite filled with non rightclickable picslovelettermaniac Pictures: 3 Main characters (Woojin, Andrew and Eunha) 3people.jpg **please post more info, I will post more myself because my internet speed is having problems lol :D some screen caps for ya'll (sources of the pics are watermarked on them ;) ) ll3.jpgll4.jpgll2.jpgll8.jpgll16.jpg :)

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest thesarahchong

Good drama, but I don't remember it a whole lot.

I do remember loving the title track, which I have actually.

But weird thing is.. there was incest in this drama?

LOL. Sounds like the climax, yet I nothing rings a bell.

Ahhh...my favorite drama!!! I debated whether to buy this drama for months but bought it when curiousity got the best of me. I loved it. However, I don't remember any "incest" though, unless I missed something, haha.

The Soundtrack is so wonderful, but my aunt took mine and never returned it so I'm still trying to find it. Loved the song by Tri-Be.

Guest polabola

smooglez, Jun Ji: oops! wrong term! I should have used another term to express what I want to which is the forbidden relationship between the priest and a woman lol, sorry my bad lol :lol:

can the topic of this thread be editted?

I thought this drama was alright.. JinHee got on my nerves towards the end.. well everyone started getting on my nerves towards the end, they couldn't make up their minds.. eck.. haven't watched this in a long long time. I think I just like the beginning.

Nice songs in the OST, my mom actually bought it. LOL

hehehe i remember this series..yeah i was wondering abt incest part too...

well yeah i cried buckets in this series..i mean there was a love triangle but besides that is another factor that complicates everything..i mean choosing btwn god n the man u love..gosh so much drama..

n the ending..yeah it was alrite..

but the ost was great!

Guest polabola

hehehe i remember this series..yeah i was wondering abt incest part too...

well yeah i cried buckets in this series..i mean there was a love triangle but besides that is another factor that complicates everything..i mean choosing btwn god n the man u love..gosh so much drama..

n the ending..yeah it was alrite..

but the ost was great!

about the incest part.... I would like to explain it once more hehehe so that all things are settled.

It was a misunderstanding, I put the wrong word to emphasize the forbidden relationship between the priest and a woman. I'm very sorry for the confusion hehehe ;)

The show did great things for Ji Jin Hee. It was because of his role in this show that he was recommended to the director of Dae Jang Geum to act as as Min Jung Ho. The rest is history since he has become a mega star due to Dae Jang Geum.

Guest _obsession

i just finished thisi drama.i liked it alot.and i cried so many tears.i think every episode.jo hyun jae was great here!

I just love the songs from this drama especially the song 'sarrang eul mid na ya(andrea theme) by tri be'.

Does anyone has the lyrics to the songs in Konglish and translation that you can share?

Guest tphuong

I really wanted to watch this drama but i don't know which clubbox that has it. I saw some but i can't tell which ep to dl?:( Please help me!

I really wanted to watch this drama but i don't know which clubbox that has it. I saw some but i can't tell which ep to dl?:( Please help me!

I can't be much help on where to find the Jo Hyun Jae Love Letter, but many of the Love Letters on the web are a newer TV series. If I run across this particular Love Letter I'll post the site name.

Guest siCKako

i loved this drama!

to those who likes soo ae..visit her thread:

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?sho...54entry593554

^tracycutie - actually, they didn't end up together...since the fairytale said that the brother became the sun and the sister the moon and they continue to shine for the rest of the world ( sun & moon are not together and they continue to serve the world, Andrea as a priest and Eunha perhaps as a voluntary doctor )

fansite filled with non rightclickable picslovelettermaniac
With IE, if you hover over the image the "save image icon" menu comes up so you can save the images.

Archived