Night Run 2024 - Hong Kong / IM Music Glow Festival

this is my first time particapting in Night Run 2024 - Hong Kong IM Music Glow Festival, there is an entry fee that i want to make sure everyone know.

early bird discounts - these are in Hong Kong dollars HKD

spacer.png

individual: $388 per person

couples: $368 per person [usagi: i am trying to make this more understandable, as the price is marked for 1 person]

groups: $348 [ minium is 3 people in a group, the price are all marked for 1 person,]

students: $288 [ please bring your vaild student ID card and show the staff the information to get the discounts]

Run Line - 1KM fun run - (non-timed)

3KM (timed run - age 8 and above can participate in the race, they will run with thein their own age group that is 8 - 12 years old, and above as the result calcutation are done in genders.)

Event Package - glow tunnel entry ticket, have access to various glow-themed material tunnels to tranform into a glow runner and particapte the music festival
VIP Access - are only to VIP zones of the evening with electronic music within the race, numbers are on the organizers.

Glow Medals are rewarded to all particapants

Trophy Competition are eligbility to all 3km race runners within this categories, all commemorative runners will recieve the first edition glow runner shirt, all runners will be given a bottle of water.

Runners will be given glow gears before the race starts, everyone is given a discount to the carnival booths within the brib.

Held: Wan Chai Waterfront Park,

Date: October 26th 2024

Start Time: 6pm to 10pm

MCAHK Official Night Run Site

i had to re-write everything since i might have read the official english a bit off... my apologise