Love on the Turquoise Land  (枭起青壤)

Whats-App-Image-2024-09-04-at-18-22-17.j

Credit to WETV

Whats-App-Image-2024-09-04-at-18-17-24.j

Credit to WETV

Details:

Chinese title: 枭起青壤 (Also known as Xiao Qi Qing Rang , 梟起青壤)
English title: Love on the Turquoise Land

Genre: Thriller, Romance, Fantasy, Supernatural

Episodes: 32

Director: Tian Li & He Tan

Original Creator: Wei Yu
Producer: Li Er Yun

Broadcast Period: TBC

Network:  WETV, Tencent Video

Cast:
Dilraba Dilmurat as Nie Jiuluo
Chen Xingxu as Yan Tuo 

Dong Chang as Xing Shen
Su Xin as Xiong Hei
Cherry Ngan as Yu Rong
Liang Song Qing as Lin Ling
Pan Mei Ye as Feng Dan
Lin Peng as Liu Chang Xi
Shi Yue Ling  as Lu Jie

Synopsis:
In the ancient Qin Dynasty, Qin Shi Huang was obsessed with immortality. He sent a mysterious army, known as the "Tangled Army", to find the mystery of immortality. However, their whereabouts and secrets disappeared as time passed. In the present, this mysterious story is suddenly revived. Scupltor Nie Jiu Luo is a descendant of the Tangled Army. She lives an ordinary life, but her identity makes it impossible for her to avoid entanglements with the past. At the same time, Yan Tuo, a wealthy young man, whose family is controlled by a woman named Lin Xi Rou, is looking for the truth. When Nie Jiu Luo and Yan Tuo meet, their destinies start to interwine. They begin to explore the secrets of the Tangled Army and the truth behind Lin Xi Rou, revealing a world beyond their imagination, the secret of earth owls, mysterious powers, and immortality. 

~Adapted from the novel "Xiao Qi Qing Rang" (枭起青壤) by Wei Yu (尾鱼)~

Sources : Mydramalist

RULES of SOOMPI
Don't post any requests for subs! Anything unrelated to the drama plot is considered spamming. Don't quote images. Due to the copyright/legal problems, no illegal streaming links will/should be posted on this thread as there had been major crackdowns going on lately. Any complaints about any streaming links will be counted as spam. Any complaints of the respective companies such as Viki, youtube, etc. should be reported to the respective companies instead of posting your complaints here.  PLEASE GIVE CREDIT TO WHERE CREDIT IS DUE!

For any Issues and Abuse
Please report to @SC2019

Trailers :

Credit to WETV

Spoiler

CTO Cdrama World

• Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

• Wuzetian changed the title to [Upcoming Chinese Drama 2024] "Love on the Turquoise Land" 枭起青壤
1 minute ago, Wuzetian said:

Besides VG in Eternal Love, I approve of this pairing, Dilreba & CXX. 

There was so much fan wars for You Are My Glory and Love Designer. 😅

She looks good with CXX, and also Deng Lun. With VG, they look good whether in modern or costume genre. 

@newrocher22, I'd like to recommend you the rom-com movie Mr Pride vs Mis Prejudice as a start to get to know Dilraba. 🙂 The movie is in YT.

Have you watched this @Wuzetian? I still can't get over that the ML looked like he's the 2ML during the movie promotions. 😅

Mr_Pride_vs_Miss_Prejudice-968664243-lar

• LOL 2

9 minutes ago, Wuzetian said:

YAMG is still on my watch list, I'll get to it when I have the time...

She plays an actress in the drama 🙂

13 minutes ago, Wuzetian said:

Maybe I have a stronger bias towards VG...

VG has so-called X factor. He's so nice to watch whether as a strict teacher or as a doctor... speaking of his doctor role, I wish we can also have the subbed Living Towards the Sun.

I appreciate it a lot that even if he's had leading roles, he takes projects even if he's support or cameo, if the script or role is good. 

11 minutes ago, Wuzetian said:

I tried watching it but somehow I'm unable to continue the story... It's a lil over the top for me...

It really is 😆

• Blob 1