YOASOBI ASIA TOUR 2024-2025

YOASOBI ASIA TOUR 2024-2025開催決定
Are having the biggest Asia Tour starting from December 26th 2024 to February 27th 2025, 

spacer.png

Asia Tour List / Dates

Seoul - 7-8 Dec 2024 / INSPIRE ARENA.

Hong Kong - 26-27 Dec 2024 / AsiaWorld-Arena.

Bangkok - 25-26 Jan 2025 / BITEC LIVE.

Taipei - 8-9 Feb 2025 / Taipei Arena.

Shanghai - 15-16 Feb 2025 / TBA.

Singapore - 22-23 Feb 2025 / Singapore Indoor Stadium.

Jakarta - 26-27 Feb 2025 / Istora Senaya.

Currently Hong Kong tickets will have to pre-registered due to a SOLD OUT incident and KKticket / Neon-Lit / Clockflap and Sony Music HK are working on the issues, anyone who couldn’t purchase tickets for 26th and 27th, please keep on checking their instagram for updates mainly Clockflap / Neon-Lit instagram.

spacer.png

(mr translator tried to purchase the ticket and was unable too, working on it,) 

I will later update the banner and pictures, any official updates and pictures given to me by the event organisers will be on Google Drive that is under my name, right now I am going to try and continue updating, for Seoul tickets sales I will double check and update everyone!? thank you for your patience on waiting for me to fix this post. 

update, tickets are still on sale on Melon Ticket and Ticket Link.

STANDING Price: ₩ 135,000

SEAT Price: ₩ 135,000

you do need a global account for both ticketing accounts, price maybe different depending on where we are, as transactions are processed differently!?

spacer.png

Stage Setting For Korea / Melon Ticket version