Stock Picture Thread

Guest pink_is

Guest sentimental-circus

REQUEST ^^

-plane (preferably the real thing, but paper is ok too)

-turtle plushy doll 

-open sky? like blue and cloudy, sunset, etc.

thanks in advance~ :D

• Replies 8.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest x_MusicSoul_x

Does anyone have pictures of this girl? I think I found her in this tread like a years go...

I'm not about to go digging through 400+ pages though. xD

2jbjtc5.jpg

I'm also looking for a girl dancing. More of a hip-hop style?

But anything will do.

Thanks in advance!

Guest pinkylily.

REQUEST^^

Does anyone have pictures of bridges?

Please and Thanks!

3980223854b45c9f1b0bo.th.jpg 3754311905c5bc657b52o.th.jpg 48554588.th.jpg 56123828.th.jpg

can i request a spam of dried leaves? i'm obsessed with them. it'd be good if they're falling from the sky. i've been searching for that one, but i only found one. thanks.

gah, shern, i couldn't find good falling leaves pictures either D:

303890520a9f575c7f7b.th.jpg 3164491707eed90c601bo.th.jpg 86091663.th.jpg 4018205375f2f0f32b28.th.jpg 3234242762fb558f4512b.th.jpg

REQUEST ^^

-plane (preferably the real thing, but paper is ok too)

-turtle plushy doll 

-open sky? like blue and cloudy, sunset, etc.

thanks in advance~ :D

42959653.th.jpg 65072366.th.jpg 45322371545da15b6a8e.th.jpg 3985326811c5276542c4o.th.jpg 31116352161dd1a3f578.th.jpg 29474989.th.jpg 4645270989dd2139f988.th.jpg c1ab8ab3bccc28a10da59ed.th.jpg tumblrl0oo3pjoru1qa02us.th.jpg oscarwu.th.jpg img8716foxextra26.th.jpg img0957fox.th.jpg img0455fox.th.jpg

Guest Agikasha

Request:

I need some picture, beautiful girl and flowers like this:

user2626_pic90716_1252835481.jpg

user2626_pic90726_1252835709.jpg

Can somebody give some? I really need. Thanks :x

Guest xiongstar

REQUEST!

Can someone find me photos of people hugging each other? Couples or not?

I'd appreciate it! Thanks in advance!

Guest risoo

Urgent Request!

Looking for stock photos of females with a happy aura around them, preferably with solid backgrounds please? Maybe a serious expression stock if you have one.

Oh! And if you know any pages I could look through for these types of stock, please direct me?

Guest malicious_

hey!

i'm really hoping someone can help me out! i have a school assignment to do.. and i need to create a poster thats 3300px x 5100px! and most images i find are no more than 1000 x 1000. anyone with some super high res stock photos they can share? i need pix of girls/guys.. objects.. anything! thanks in advance!!! =)

Guest jessicah.

it's been years since i've looked at this thread!

great work, everyone, for keeping it alive! ;D

it's as beautiful and generous as ever.

just a quick request, not for pictures but..

does anyone know who the girl in these pictures is?

31btf.th.jpg 31as.th.jpg 10bc.th.jpg

i've seen [and saved] a lot of pictures with her in them, but i still have no idea who she is,

and i can't seem to remember where i found them.. D;

if anyone knows who she is.. if she's a celebrity, a model, or an ulzzang, could you let me know?

thanks!

while i DO have a request, i didn't want to come back empty handed, so i thought i'd try to help out..

Urgent Request!

Looking for stock photos of females with a happy aura around them, preferably with solid backgrounds please? Maybe a serious expression stock if you have one.

Oh! And if you know any pages I could look through for these types of stock, please direct me?

maybe these could help?

nozomisasakipink1101.th.jpg 12216306.th.jpg

this one's a bit more serious..

tumblrkzv536dpaz1qb36n2.th.png

i tried to find the ones with the simplest backgrounds. i hope it helps. (:

GOOD LUCK!!

xx.

Guest s c a r l e t '

wttu.png

Art work by jiyongiebaby83

Anyone have the stock photos of the guy and girl in this picture ? Thanks a bunch ! <3

Guest MR. LEE'S

^ i think he's an ulzzang. maybe you should go to ulzzang tr. i've no idea whether i got it right or not, but he somehow looks a bit like this guy ulzzang but too bad i didn't remember what his name is. anyway, here's the link to the tr. click here but of course, there are a lot of pages and patience is required. haha, and well sometimes it takes ages for a page to fully load. hope this helps you! (:

Guest xReiko-Love

Semi-Urgent Request

anyone have a picture of a girl who looks guilty and kinda serious too? thanks sooo much in advanced

Guest jessicah.

Semi-Urgent Request

anyone have a picture of a girl who looks guilty and kinda serious too? thanks sooo much in advanced

not exactly sure what you meant by 'looks guilty', but here are some 'serious' looking pictures.

15tm9.th.jpg 160c.th.jpg bdba2441.th.jpg

this one is part of a set:

19af.th.jpg

and this one is sort of in a set too:

68bu.th.jpg

if you want the sets, let me know, i'll post them up.

hope this helps!

good luck!

xx.

Archived