Kim Tae Hee * 김태희 * 金泰希 * キムテヒ

Nancyzak

Hi lambutan

Thanks for the pics, she is really very, very pretty.

In Love Story in Harvard, Kim Tae Hee is a demure, pretty and kind-hearted medical student. Her role is so different from Stairway to Heaven. Her jealousy and hatred were conveyed in her eyes. Still I find her extremely beautiful in her villian role, especially when she put on those long earrings.

I've heard of Fox 9 tails but yet to watch. Is it good?

Frm the few eps of 9 tailed fox tt i got to watch, i like it! it's diff frm the typical love stories, it's not only abt love, it's a little sad at times but not melodramatic i think. n kth is a fighter/warrior here hee. i'm thinking of buying the dvd cus i wana watch the full show, the guys she act wif are kinda cute too.

Guest peachys2sleep

her eyes have got to be her best feature! so beautiful... they're freaking amazing!

so glad she finally graduated yay!

Guest snowwhite

her eyes have got to be her best feature! so beautiful... they're freaking amazing!

so glad she finally graduated yay!

her eyes are gorgeous but i prefer her lips, i don't know why.. they're really pretty, but then again, everything about her is pretty. x]

Guest jeehyun.kim

heh heh.. in my opinion.. their parents did good on the first child and messed up on the second.. ^_^

doode my friend would kill me if she saw this comment :lol:

Guest snowwhite

^ haha that's funny. xD well yeah they did do a good job on kth, but i'm not sure about lee wan.. i don't know much about him. some of my favorite pictures of kth:

ghost.jpg

sooooo pretty <333

c2.jpg

704_176852_taehee.jpg

97072.jpg

she looks good with bangs xD

97073.jpg

i really like that guy she's standing by..

97069.jpg

with dongwan :P i wanna watch this.. >.<

kim.jpg

andre kim fashion show.. she looks pretty even though most andre kim getups make people look bad.