Kim Tae Hee * 김태희 * 金泰希 * キムテヒ

Nancyzak

Guest beary

In conjunction with the release of the Hollywood Hi-Tech fear thriller 'Pulse' in korean theaters on 23Aug07, there was a questionnaire survey held on the movie pre sales site Max Movie (www.maxmovie.com) frm 30Jul07 - 05Aug07 asking for 'The entertainer you would like to be isolated with in a region where the world is intercepted by communication (The Dead Zone)'. the choices are the stars currently popular among cellular phone advertisements and here are the results:

%7Boption%7Djungil.jpg%7Boption%7D

Total participants: 5,841

1) Jeong Il Woo (47.2%) - 2,758 votes (92% frm females, 8% frm males)

2) Lee Hyo Ri (19.4%) - 1,136 votes (50% frm females, 50% frm males)

3) Kim Tae Hee (17.5%) - 1,021 votes (26% frm females, 74% frm males)

4) Jeon Ji Hyeon (9.6%) - 563 votes (39% frm females, 61% frm males)

5) Go Ah Ra (6.2%) - 363 votes (29% frm females, 71% frm males)

jeong il woo is indeed the upcoming star in korea, he received half of the total votes. i have to admit he has a cute smile :blush: From the figures, Tae Hee has the lowest % of females but she has the highest % from the males. :)

they shd have left this question open ended!

so after thinking real hard, what's your final choice?

i will let you know when i 'see' you on MSN lest i will be bashed. but i think you should have guessed my choice.

thanks beary for what's being said in this scene. wasn't expecting anything special out of it keke, thought it might just be some sorta promo of the drama etcetc.

haha but that scene right, was i think the first scene to make me wanna do an ani gif, though i think it's not very well done. i didn't save the ani gifs i made last time, i think there's 2 but now can only find 1.

and i had once extracted this scene out of the original clip cause i just loved KTH's way of communicating to KRW here? her body language.... KRW looked more reserved there compared to her lol. here i reuploaded this scene i had extracted, for those who wanna keep just this part :)

:lol: i love that gif syah, her body language :wub: it's a moment that we don't get it now, i'm going to treasure it dearly...

now i think i wanna learn how to create a gif :P it's just amazing that we start doing stuff that we think we can't...

hehe yes Hanna is too amusing, such a loveable character!

one of my favorite scenes of Hanna is around the start when she was dancing backstage at the Ammy concert while singing for Ammy and then she fell through the stage daydreaming of her Sang Jun :lol: it's such a feel good movie lar that i think making me go offtopic in this KTH thread.... shall stop now.

:lol: that scene is classic... since it's a KTH thread, we shall refrain from going off topic :P

thanks also beary for the link & clear instructions to stream the drama online. thank goodness SBS now letting us watch past dramas for free right? will try to stream there when i have time. wow if can find a way to rip the eps frm there, won't that be great? :P i had glimpsed through some eps which i d/l frm CB before and i must say she's really steadfast in love here and will fight for her love, skimming through, my heart really breaks for her when i see her crying out :tears: so now i know she got married here in ep 118.

Sorry I forgot to mention that you are able to watch it for free. now SBS allows selected dramas to be viewed for free, they used to charge a fee.

Other than Heungbu, 2 of her other dramas are available as well. i was hoping SBS puts up 'Let's Go' as one of the free-to-view dramas.

Watch Stairway to Heaven Online

Watch Love story In Harvard Online

i would love to keep the videos too, it seems to be clearer than those we download from clubbox? i managed to get the download link to the videos. but when i play it using media player, license authentication is required. i am still exploring on how to bypass this, trying my best with my limited technical knowledge.

Guest istatowin

yeah shes so cute in that drama! love her look there too :)

oh syah, i really find that video sweet and all :) first time i see KTH in that mood... :lol: and rae seems to be enjoying that silently too :P:lol:

haha! another weird but interesting poll :lol:

lol haha i just noticed that cute kth-krw gif, lol haha kth moves kinda like a seal in that gif haha but a cute one at that !

Guest istatowin

jeong il woo is indeed the upcoming star in korea, he received half of the total votes. i have to admit he has a cute smile :blush: From the figures, Tae Hee has the lowest % of females but she has the highest % from the males. :)

*scratching my head* i wonder who's il woo... never heard :lol: but based on the figures he's damn popular! hyori (into music ryt?) has a balance fanbase of all... :)

yeah, sadly TH got the lowest percent share for female respondents...on the ther side in terms of actual turnout she placed 3rd among female (7% of total female votes) and 1st among males (35% OF total male votes)...

without the "extreme" votes for il woo (69% of total female votes) wonder what will be the result... :lol:

thanks for the wallies sis beary and sis tapcie for the pics...what a raging beauty... :)

JIW is hecka popular in korea sis, haha mostly due to the sitcom "high kick", he has such a nice smile.

but yeah, haha glad KTH got a lot of the male votes (lol like she usually does)

p0000099il4t1628s515344lt3.jpg

hhee how cute ;)

images724919_images447435_kim.jpg

Guest istatowin

^hahahha soy! thanks for the brief introduction :blush: :lol: hes cute but got a kiddo look...i prefer leewan...

theres still a child in him but he can be a man if he chooses so :lol: wonder why u posted the power siblings pic after haha

Guest istatowin

from LSIH thread posted by sis middy :)

:w00t:

wonderful fan-caps / arts ---- Forever 'So in Love' Couple ~~ :wub: :wub::D

b869ad4e.jpg

26cea2fd.jpg

2c8240e1.jpg

e726fbf9.jpg

f53a0ef6.jpg

b714ecb4.jpg

23970dbf.jpg

18586b89.jpg

3c1fdfa4.jpg

9144b164.jpg

52b8e195.jpg

fr: fanmir

Guest fivemagic

Got some Tae Hee pics that I wanted to share, but I can't find them yet, so I will have to find them and post them here tomorrow. I am sure you guys have seen some of them, but it's OK, I just wanted to share them anyway.

istatowin, have you started that list yet?

Btw, nice gifs and thanks for sharing them.

Middy, thanks for sharing some fan made caps of our lovey-dovey KIM-KIM couple........they looked great and awesome!

here's a Tae Hee gif to share.

333.gif

credit: dcinside gallery

Sorry I forgot to mention that you are able to watch it for free. now SBS allows selected dramas to be viewed for free, they used to charge a fee.

Other than Heungbu, 2 of her other dramas are available as well. i was hoping SBS puts up 'Let's Go' as one of the free-to-view dramas.

i was hoping SBS would put up 'Screen' for free too because other than 'Heungbu' and 'Let's Go', there's no widely available DVD for the drama compared to 'Stairway To Heaven' and 'Love Story In Harvard'. it could have been a good chance for fans to catch it but i'm already quite happy enough to see the 121-ep Heungbu up for free viewing. i tried watching 'Heungbu' on the SBS website, but so far have not gotten successful yet. maybe i missed out something or just that i'm too impatient to wait for it to start, how long does it take for the stream to start? and do you need to log in to watch? i didn't log in when i tried.... i think there's a program (WM Recorder) where one can capture/record streaming videos (not using links). not sure whether it'll work for this one though.

anyway, Happy National Day Holiday~ enjoy the long weekend!

yeah, sadly TH got the lowest percent share for female respondents...on the ther side in terms of actual turnout she placed 3rd among female (7% of total female votes) and 1st among males (35% OF total male votes)...

without the "extreme" votes for il woo (69% of total female votes) wonder what will be the result... :lol:

impressive! dear sis istatowin, am i right to say that using the released figures, you actually did your own calculations for this mini analysis? :w00t: actually apart frm Jeong Il Woo being really popular frm the recently concluded MBC sitcom 'High Kick', part of it could also be that he is the only male choice in the survey. if they had put another male down instead like Kang Dong Won in place of maybe one of the girls, maybe there won't be such case of "extreme votes" :lol: but i'm quite wow at how Lee Hyo Ri can get such a good balance of 50-50 male-female votes!

oh yes btw istatowin, congrats on making your very first Flash MV :D

Got some Tae Hee pics that I wanted to share, but I can't find them yet, so I will have to find them and post them here tomorrow. I am sure you guys have seen some of them, but it's OK, I just wanted to share them anyway.

fivemagic, yes please do share your Tae Hee pics when you have found them :)

thanks in advance for sharing! everyone here will appreciate anything to do with Tae Hee :wub:

just wanna share again some pics of tae hee ;)

the cutie young guy from the movie jenny & juno

http://img162.imageshack.us/img162/5765/no...uwebzineht7.jpg

thanks tapcie for sharing KTH pics :D

hehe i remember when that pic of KTH with Namoo colleague Kim Hye Seong (Jenny, Juno movie) was 1st released by Namoo Actors on their webzine back then, someone asked whether he's a girl or guy :P they look like they can make an adorable pair of siblings anytime.

Guest istatowin

istatowin, have you started that list yet?

im waiting for u to take the lead...hahaha! still thinking of the right word/s! :lol:

Guest istatowin

here's a Tae Hee gif to share.

333.gif

credit: dcinside gallery

i was hoping SBS would put up 'Screen' for free too because other than 'Heungbu' and 'Let's Go', there's no widely available DVD for the drama compared to 'Stairway To Heaven' and 'Love Story In Harvard'. it could have been a good chance for fans to catch it but i'm already quite happy enough to see the 121-ep Heungbu up for free viewing. i tried watching 'Heungbu' on the SBS website, but so far have not gotten successful yet. maybe i missed out something or just that i'm too impatient to wait for it to start, how long does it take for the stream to start? and do you need to log in to watch? i didn't log in when i tried.... i think there's a program (WM Recorder) where one can capture/record streaming videos (not using links). not sure whether it'll work for this one though.

anyway, Happy National Day Holiday~ enjoy the long weekend!

impressive! dear sis istatowin, am i right to say that using the released figures, you actually did your own calculations for this mini analysis? :w00t: actually apart frm Jeong Il Woo being really popular frm the recently concluded MBC sitcom 'High Kick', part of it could also be that he is the only male choice in the survey. if they had put another male down instead like Kang Dong Won in place of maybe one of the girls, maybe there won't be such case of "extreme votes" :lol: but i'm quite wow at how Lee Hyo Ri can get such a good balance of 50-50 male-female votes!

oh yes btw istatowin, congrats on making your very first Flash MV :D

haha cute gif :D

lol! of course i did some calculations :P haha! i agree with your analysis too haha!

thanks! i may not be able to make another flash MV...so hard to manipulate :tears:

Guest FORBIDDEN

:lol: hELLO wOWO Istatowin Love ur giff and also syah4britur giff make me smile :w00t:

Wahh~~ so sad Beary ,,that's movie is no subtitle haha but still thx for share some web to watch...

--------------------------

e141c814e91384aa.jpg

68ab412c0eecb837.jpg

3d944cddd45492aa.gif

074b245a8137dd7e.jpg

d49f2f9ea973295a.jpg

febdf213373a7577.jpg

well... I wonder why we often see Tae Hee in her new hair cut ???

Guest istatowin

from LSIH thread :wub:

here share more of Our LOVEy-Dovey Couple ... in action ..... :lol:

NEW, Sweet MV 'Memory' --- LSIH Couple in their Happy Harvard days ~~ :D

Aw... really well-made ~~ the great b/g song complements the scenes wonderfully ~~~ em35.gif

http://play.ollio.com/o_ollio_filelink/ind...8/09/memory.wmv

By one avid TRYer / dreamer Siu See ^0^ of RWFamily ( http://kimraewon.ifensi.com/ )

~~ :sweatingbullets::lol:

0e1e756f.jpg