Kim Tae Hee * 김태희 * 金泰希 * キムテヒ

Nancyzak

Guest istatowin

^^^ Wowo Beary Thx you help me too much ,i'll use all of this words in my artwork..thx again for KTH's pic from Quarrel and Hera [you always work hard, sis ]ahhh~~~ I wonder ,,did Quarrel will be show in Thailand??? I really wann see it

---------------------

:)

love love love... :lol:

%7Boption%7Dhttp://natthawut.com/fang/260f17cf028575d7.jpg' alt='260f17cf028575d7.jpg'>

bc20d6022aba25cf.jpg

Guest beary

oh yes, beary or any others who can understand Japanese language,

Lee Wan was in Japan on the 28th July for another fanmeeting & to launch his official fanclub in Japan, Seraph Japan.

he mentioned that he was gonna go on a trip with his family after this, take a short rest and then do a drama. because he mentioned family, i think he was asked whether KTH is gonna come along, but i think he said she is too busy? i think he said a little more abt KTH in these paragraphs but yea i don't understand :P hehe, so need any of your help, thanks in advance!

最近の仕事は、との質問に「富川映画祭の広報大使の仕事をしていました。このあと、家族と旅行に行って少し休養し、その後、ドラマに入る予定です。そのイメージのためもあって、髪を伸ばしています」とした。

家族旅行ということは、キム・テヒさんも一緒ですか、すごいですね、と言われると「姉は忙しいので行かないと思いますが、何がすごいんですか? 普通の家族ですよ」と笑い「姉は僕が下着1枚でいる部屋にずかずか入ってきて全然気にせずにパソコンやったりしてますよ。お互いに干渉しないんですよ」と明かし笑いを誘った。

full article: http://www.chosunonline.com/article/20070729000013

from what i can understand, and i might not be 100% right, he was asked if it's great to have Tae Hee going for the family trip? He replied saying that she can't go because she is busy, and said that she is just a normal family member. (beary: how i wish tae hee can be part of my family, lee wan just doesnt know how many people wish to be in his place :lol:) he also mentioned that when tae hee is using the computer, he will just enter the room, wearing just a underwear, without permission. And he laughed saying that they don't bother each other. (beary: i bet lee wan fans wish to take over tae hee's place and vice versa :lol: )

Guest istatowin

^ hahaha sis beary! thanks for the translation! i think lee wan still acts like a baby being the youngest of them... :lol: but...*rewind to the times KTH was bullying and NOT babying lee wan* :lol:

i know this is an old clip can u help me with this one too? :D

Real Life LSIH Music Video

http://211.39.137.103/daumblog/1001/81/5038781.flv

BY 小絲

at 00:05 to 00:20 can u pls tell me what theyr talking about? ;) im really curious :wub:

thanks in advance! :)

Guest fivemagic

Just wanted to share.........I think it's already posted in previous posts but just wanted to share since it's my first post of our angle Tae Hee.

0706-nam-tahee-resize.jpg

Guest badhairday

Thank you all for providing Tae Hee's info....hopefully we'll be able to include this in the first post.

Wow, the new pix from Quarrel looks so good. Tae Hee's hair is extremely pretty there... They do look like they are going to be a funny couple.

beary, you have a sharp eye in spotting Tae Hee's eyes in 200 pound beauty... I watched that movie and didn't even notice it.

from what i can understand, and i might not be 100% right, he was asked if it's great to have Tae Hee going for the family trip? He replied saying that she can't go because she is busy, and said that she is just a normal family member. (beary: how i wish tae hee can be part of my family, lee wan just doesnt know how many people wish to be in his place :lol:) he also mentioned that when tae hee is using the computer, he will just enter the room, wearing just a underwear, without permission. And he laughed saying that they don't bother each other. (beary: i bet lee wan fans wish to take over tae hee's place and vice versa :lol: )

thanks much beary for the help with the translation!

aww busy Tae Hee gonna be left out for the upcoming Kims family trip....

hehe TH's baby brother Lee Wan said she's just a normal family member keke, he grew up & lived with her all his life haha, even changing high schools to move with her to Seoul when she enrolled into Seoul National University. he surely sees her differently than the fans do haha but he's so lucky to have her for a sister. i still remember when he sang 1 song on the OST of his 2006 drama 'Tree of Heaven', there was an article which mentioned she kept listening to his song while driving the car or something and she was like of course my brother is the best! and also i remember another interview where they asked her what if both she and him are nominated for the same awards, will she rather her brother get it?.... and she said yes, i'll give it up to him or something around there. i was thinking then..... what a sweet elder sister.... i wish i have an elder sibling like her lol.... the 2nd part abt him just in underwear entering her room w/o permission while she's on the computer and that they don't bother each other, haha kinda reminds me of my #2 brother lol. but at least Lee Wan has a nice body :P

^ hahaha sis beary! thanks for the translation! i think lee wan still acts like a baby being the youngest of them... :lol: but...*rewind to the times KTH was bullying and NOT babying lee wan* :lol:

i think Lee Wan will always be a baby in their eyes keke. :wub:(privilege of being the youngest haha)

brings me back to the Crencia photoshoot on his birthday in January 2004, big sister Tae Hee setting up the bday cake, lighting up the candles etc for the baby of the family & singing the bday song during the mini celebrations haha, he seems to yearn attention frm his sis & loves to be pampered by her haha, but not surprising, if TH is my elder sis, i'd do the same too!

oh and i remember her visiting him on the set of his 2005 drama Let's Go To The Beach and bringing drinks for him. and when she met up with him in Japan last year, the way she put the food onto his plate first and also before they parted ways, she looked so sisterly or "motherly" when she was putting stuff into a bag for him and telling him stuff etcetc, again he's so lucky to have her with him for life :P i think viceversa too but shall not elaborate cause this is the KTH thread after all. very sorry, i can't stop rambling if i start talking abt the lovely siblings. :blush:

^^^

awww reading all these posts about the kim siblings almost makes me want to cry, haha i knew they were close but didn't know about these little tidbits. haha i love entertainment siblings that support each other no matter what happens.

Soy ~~ hehe, as i had posted on the movie thread started by you, looks like we have the same thoughts after seeing those new pics frm the movie~ she looks so unconcerned abt her husband in crutches haha, makes me think she might have contributed to his condition :lol: and yes, i love her hair, her casual dressing, just her whole outlook, she looks too good even when she's trying to be a plain, normal looking wife. in fact, in my opinion unglammed KTH with plain makeup is just too refreshing to look at, now i'm really hungry for more. thanks beary for sharing the new pics :D i'm super EXCITED! i can't wait to see more of how she can bully her husband in the movie. she must be quite nightmarish as a wife in there :lol:

Soy, now i recall i think i did spot or look for KTH's features when i watched that scene in 200 Pounds Beauty :)

haha i agree, even as a ordinary housewife, she ends up shining so much in my books, lol its hard to hide natural beauty. i really like his look for the movie though, not a lot of makeup, but yet its so refreshing to look at. I bet we'll see wonders of improvement in this on screen work, such an interesting couple to watch out for.

i was at that scene, and the plastic surgeon was like "lets look at some beautiful noses/eyes" or whatever, and all i could think about was .. hmm kim tae hee ?

Guest istatowin

thanks much beary for the help with the translation!

aww busy Tae Hee gonna be left out for the upcoming Kims family trip....

hehe TH's baby brother Lee Wan said she's just a normal family member keke, he grew up & lived with her all his life haha, even changing high schools to move with her to Seoul when she enrolled into Seoul National University. he surely sees her differently than the fans do haha but he's so lucky to have her for a sister. i still remember when he sang 1 song on the OST of his 2006 drama 'Tree of Heaven', there was an article which mentioned she kept listening to his song while driving the car or something and she was like of course my brother is the best! and also i remember another interview where they asked her what if both she and him are nominated for the same awards, will she rather her brother get it?.... and she said yes, i'll give it up to him or something around there. i was thinking then..... what a sweet elder sister.... i wish i have an elder sibling like her lol.... the 2nd part abt him just in underwear entering her room w/o permission while she's on the computer and that they don't bother each other, haha kinda reminds me of my #2 brother lol. but at least Lee Wan has a nice body :P

i think Lee Wan will always be a baby in their eyes keke. :wub:(privilege of being the youngest haha)

brings me back to the Crencia photoshoot on his birthday in January 2004, big sister Tae Hee setting up the bday cake, lighting up the candles etc for the baby of the family & singing the bday song during the mini celebrations haha, he seems to yearn attention frm his sis & loves to be pampered by her haha, but not surprising, if TH is my elder sis, i'd do the same too!

oh and i remember her visiting him on the set of his 2005 drama Let's Go To The Beach and bringing drinks for him. and when she met up with him in Japan last year, the way she put the food onto his plate first and also before they parted ways, she looked so sisterly or "motherly" when she was putting stuff into a bag for him and telling him stuff etcetc, again he's so lucky to have her with him for life :P i think viceversa too but shall not elaborate cause this is the KTH thread after all. very sorry, i can't stop rambling if i start talking abt the lovely siblings. :blush:

pls go on syah...plssss! i dun mind listening more about the KIM siblings... :) i hope i can be part of their family which is impossible :lol:

soy u are as sensitive as i am...i felt like crying too reading syah's post :lol:

Quarrel/Ssawoom Still Cut :w00t:

quarrel2.jpg

quarrel3.jpg

credit cine21 + Fin.s

aahhhhhhh! thank u so much hardworking beary :D this is getting more and more exciting :w00t: is she the one beat up seol gyeong gu :lol:

wow syah you have a really an eye for our angel tae hee i've watch also 200 Pounds Beauty i did'nt notice that! i will try to watch this again when i got home :D:lol:

how sweet and nice sister :wub: agree with you istatowin it makes me feel cry also what syah post it touches your heart :(:lol:

Guest djmackj

shoo~~ go away djmackj... you are not suppose to be here at this time... :angry: don't let me see you here before you are done with your paper... :P

:tears: I feel so unwanted... how's that encouragement for my big test?? I'm too tired to study at the moment, so looking at some tae hee pics to cheer myself up. Be nice so I can have happy thoughts during the test, although I don't know how happy they will be when I'm looking at those dreadful questions. oh beary you haven't commented on my comment on the photo, do share your opinions :)

Guest winnegum

kim tae hee is deinitely a beauty but I dont think shes 165 cm...my cousin was in an elevator with her and she told me she was short...she said she was around the same height as my cousin and my cousins only around 160cm..I think alot of korean agencies promote WRONG information on actors' heioghts not just kim tae hee..like I know moon geunyoung is really really short for fact..

Guest beary

i know this is an old clip can u help me with this one too? :D

at 00:05 to 00:20 can u pls tell me what theyr talking about? ;) im really curious :wub:

thanks in advance! :)

istatowin, i wanted to take a look at the clip but i have problem accessing internet at home last night :tears::tears: not sure what went wrong, hopefully the internet will come back soon. hope i can get back to you this weekend :sweatingbullets:

syah the interview at 'Let's Go To The Beach' set, any idea what is the content of their conversation? i saw somewhere that tae hee mentioned her fave drink in that interview but i have no idea what she said :wacko: and you said he's so lucky to have her with him for life - how true, kinship is for life... i'm green with envy