Kim Tae Hee * 김태희 * 金泰希 * キムテヒ

Nancyzak

Guest kimtaehee9x

I love Neddle Tae Hee the premier, and I is living at Việt nam I hope, unnie there will cross explorer Việt nam in a latest day.me and pavilion fan club(FC)here crave seeing tae hee neddle

Guest FORBIDDEN

Well....Hello I'll give u my wallpaper and some siggy again

After post that pic I need to gonow becos of studying ...See u bye~~~

--------------------

55766329hc5.jpg

11hw8.jpg

10rl2.jpg

98477463fp9.jpg

14wc0.jpg

15cy7.jpg

:blush: :sweatingbullets::rolleyes:

Guest istatowin

yea Mel told me about Lotus Media House, but i couldnt find their contacts :sweatingbullets: and thanks for sharing with us what she had told you.. at least we have that only one picture now, otherwise we don't even know how she looks in that interview :tears:istatowin, im with you.. *hugs* i am equally upset.. how can we forgive ourselves for not watching it when we have access to this channel? :tears::tears: and it makes me more upset when i can't find the videos online... :crazy: i am just hoping that some kind souls can post the video one day for us... :unsure: other than the email syah provided, maybe we can try this email too... csmail@startv.comi found this at startv.com... hope they will act on our pleads :tears:

actually im waiting for u and syah to post the may lee show link in here :lol:

I love Neddle Tae Hee the premier, and I is living at Việt nam I hope, unnie there will cross explorer Việt nam in a latest day.me and pavilion fan club(FC)here crave seeing tae hee neddle

alo kimtahee9x! :) welcome here! are u from diennah.net? :)

Guest istatowin

Well....Hello I'll give u my wallpaper and some siggy again

After post that pic I need to gonow becos of studying ...See u bye~~~

--------------------

%7Boption%7Dhttp://img54.imageshack.us/img54/16/55766329hc5.jpg[/img

%7Boption%7Dhttp://img54.imageshack.us/img54/4421/11hw8.jpg[/img

%7Boption%7Dhttp://img54.imageshack.us/img54/6703/10rl2.jpg[/img

%7Boption%7Dhttp://img54.imageshack.us/img54/7885/98477463fp9.jpg[/img

%7Boption%7Dhttp://img54.imageshack.us/img54/665/14wc0.jpg[/img

%7Boption%7Dhttp://img54.imageshack.us/img54/8329/15cy7.jpg[/img

:blush: :sweatingbullets::rolleyes:

yay! thanks sis mae :D

that last CYON pic is my one of fave photoshoot of TH! so cute ryt? :)

[s key word] 'Very beautiful lady' Kim Tae Hee, confident in 'Wink'

Input time : [2007-07-19 15:50]

200707191550332716_b.jpg

Download 1 min Clip

The evaluation in which Kim Tae Hee ssi has the most perfect facial ratio is heard, what one pose is she most confident in front of the camera?

Though Kim Tae Hee is lovely, she appears in a lot of advertisements through her intellectual charm.

If there is a pose which she does not leave out without fail in her advertisements, it is exactly the wink!

She showed her wink aiming towards fans in an apartment advertisement, and even in cosmetics advertisements and cellular phone advertisements.

When doing a pictorial shoot with very pretty short hair, when doing a pictorial shoot very prettily in long wavy hair, she twists her face a little and as expected she closes one eye and shows it.

The mind of a person who sees the wink of Kim Tae Hee can't help but be affected when seeing her close an eye quickly with a smile floating on her lips.

A lot of fans, the hearts of male fans in particular melt to the series of her winks which doesn't cease.

It is lovely, sexy, pure and innocent and different feelings is given to everyone though they are all winks respectively.

When examining this for a long time, Kim Tae Hee ssi of the perfect facial ratio seems to be the most confident of doing the wink pose. With this refreshing wink of Kim Tae Hee ssi, a person who is angry seems to feel relieved at once.

article source: http://www.ytnstar.co.kr/_ln/0101_200707191550332716

translation credit Home of the Angel@www.kim-taehee.com

*related pics:

credit www.verda.kr

thw-nixover.jpg

34_1-fobenter-nixover.jpg

33_1-fobenter-nixover.jpg

Guest istatowin

hahaha! thanks sis reigne for the pshopped pic :wub::lol:

sis syah...

BEST WINK IS SYNONIMOUS TO KIM TAE HEE! CUTE and IRRESISTIBLE that u cant help but SMILE on it! :w00t:

Guest badhairday

I agree that KTH has one of the cutest wink... who can forget her wink in LSIH when she first met Hyunwoo.

Kim Tae Hee-Jeon Ji Hyeon, Super-mini 'Blushful CFs' get on popularly and sales are spark

2007-06-26 13:11

Cellular phone beautiful legs confrontation

LG Electronics 'Shine TV phone' vs Samsung Electronics 'Miniskirt phone'

5300 Shine in one day opening to traffic record...Miniskirt phone sales also cruise

76780003.jpg76780003_1.jpg

76780003_3.jpg76780003_2.jpg

Kim . Tae . Hee Sexy, hot pants & Jeon . Ji . Hyeon Miniskirt

'Ultra mini' has seized the fashion according to the middle of summer, the war is hot for Samsung Electronics-LG Electronics 'Super-mini' 'Representative cellular phones'. Ahead of the summer season, there is a hot match in the cellular phone market where LG Electronics 'Shine TV phone' and Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd. 'Miniskirt phone' were put out with the CFs which are Kim Tae Hee 'Sexy hot pants' and Jeon Ji Hyeon 'Miniskirt'.

'Hot pants' Kim Tae Hee, Until where does she show?

Watch 'Hot pants' Kim Tae Hee

'Miniskirt' Jeon Ji Hyeon, is more shown than Kim Tae Hee?

Watch 'Miniskirt' Jeon Ji Hyeon

> Kim Tae Hee 'Hot pants' VS Jeon Ji Hyeon 'Miniskirt'

Topics were collected due to the exceptional transformation of Kim Tae Hee who made her debut of dancing daringly in sexy hot pants in the LG Electronics Cyon 'Shine TV phone' CF which was broadcasted for the first time from the month of May. Kim Tae Hee dancing to the broadcast of a music video on the DMB Cellular Phone while turning round the house by the concept 'Shine cellular phone makes Elegant lady Kim Tae Hee dance' had gotten into the news online before it was telecasted. The CF making story which was introduced through the Cyon home page (www.cyon.co.kr) caused a situation where the server was down one day after it was opened due to the out of control number of people connecting to the site. 1,100,000 number of visitors inquired in the first week of opening and it has since passed 3,000,000 number of inquiries. Kim Tae Hee was chosen by schoolchildren as the 1st place of cellular phone models recently, the hot pants is the first time the CF screen closes up to her charm and reactions to the unexpected screen dance include, "I fell when I saw it."

Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd. counter-acted with the 'Miniskirt appearance of Jeon Ji Hyeon' in the 'Miniskirt phone' CF that it made public at the beginning of the month of June. Against the background of the 1960's when the miniskirt control law prevailed, a situation where Jeon Ji Hyeon was chased and caught in the control of the police while wearing a miniskirt was produced. The miniskirt control standard in the CF is on the style and not the length. The setting of resolutely tearing the worn skirt according to the super-mini trend is interesting. Jeon Ji Hyeon has short hair and a wide headband in the CF instead of her trademark long, straight hair. While she assimilates the retro style perfectly, the Audrey Hepburn white dress she seems to have put on fully takes pride in her charm appropriate for 'CF queen'.

> 'Blushful CFs' get on popularly and sales are spark

Only two and a half months after Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd. 'Miniskirt phone' was put on the market this past April known under the name 'Ultra edition 10.9' in Europe, it has accumulated sales exceeding one million and replaced the domestic record sales of traders in the shortest period. It is said that the name 'Miniskirt phone' was aimed so that the lower side of the phone where the antenna is at comes out quickly. The hot CF and the sensuous design that agrees with the peculiar naming helps it to cruise by recording an average opening to a traffic of 1500~1600 daily. The Samsung Electronics side which is proceeding with a masterpiece marketing connecting the miniskirt party with Mercedes-Benz told, "The supply will follow the additional amount of resources requested with the market reaction which jumps over the prospect from domestic and abroad to the extent it's difficult. We plan to drive the momentum through various marketing campaigns now."

On the other hand, as for the LG Electronics Cyon Shine series 'Shine', 'Shine TV slide' and 'Shine TV folder', a general total of 500,000 were sold just in the country alone up to now. Popularity is won powered on especially by the rise of the 'Kim Tae Hee Hot pants dance' CF and the opening to traffic results for one day recently exceeded 5300. While breaking through 2,000,000 domestic and abroad accumulated sales in the middle of last month, it's expected of the model to grow and surpass the 'Ten million sales' of the hit Chocolate phone.

LG electronics MC enterprise headquarters Korean division marketing room chief director Lee Jong Jin said that, "A marketing war has started in full scale in the summer season because of the subsidy band operation and the holiday season." He explained "The fashion to which a cellular phone expresses only my style is also big in the mobile phone industry where the summer style competition which severely puts out models to every aspect of life as icons is a developed view."

<Journalist Jeon Yeong Ji sky4us@sportschosun.com>

article source: http://sports.chosun.com/news/ntype.htm?ut...27/76780003.htm

*related japanese article: http://www.wowkorea.jp/news/enter/2007/0629/10028375.html

Guest istatowin

That CYON TV AD is really a winner :lol:

so KTHs IQ is confirmed to be @ 148 eh? :w00t: The other one that i like is Kim Jung Hoon...

Close to perfect :lol:

Guest badhairday

BHD i cant really watch the cyon ad immitation link :(

sis piggie thanks im DLing it now! :D

I'm sorry istatowin, I don't really have a solution as that is the only link I found. :(

Anyway, beauty + brains = KTH.... gosh she is just too perfect!!!

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?sho...t=0&start=0

haha beauty and brains ? .. now all she needs is the right guy :)

yups seen many sources which stated KTH's IQ as 148!

but ya the article abt the celebs' IQ missed out a few others.

i think Chun Jung Myung's IQ is 150 or 160 but he said tht even though his IQ is high, he never did well in school.

and there's another actor who's IQ is around 150~160 also, just can't remember who.... issit Park Shin Yang or someone else.... i can't remember now. :unsure:

anyway i checked Cinema Service's official website and they have already placed KTH's movie under the December 2007 movie lineup. The expected date they put down is 2007-12-20, tht shd be exactly a year after 'The Restless' release.

source: http://www.cinemaservice.com/movie/movie/movieLineUpList.asp

this article stated September but Cinema Service being the main production company would be a more reliable source.

KDW did really well in Our Happy Time.... so the comparison the movie official gave in this article just is a good feeling.

it's not surprising that KTH is always loved by everyone she works with :wub:

Kim Tae Hee, The same feeling as Kang Dong Won in 'Our Happy Time'

2007/07/26

104_452976_0727ba006.jpg

'There are no more acting ability comments.'

Praises from the staff continue towards Kim Tae Hee (27) as she films the movie 'Ssawoom' with Seol Gyeong Gu. Her polite, modest attitude receives love from the filming set. Kim Tae Hee receives the top star treatment in the CF field but it is also true she is not able to loosen the tension every time during filming because there are a lot of comments about her acting ability. But Kim Tae Hee shows a different form while losing such anxiety as filming goes on, making the surrounding staff happy.

One official related to the movie Ssawoom on the 26th said "There are a lot of concerns for the movie at the filming end. There are a lot of questions on the acting ability of Kim Tae Hee especially. You don't need to worry. If I try to do a metaphor, it is the same feeling as the acting ability that Kang Dong Won emanates in the movie 'Our Happy Time'. Going to the latter half part, her acting ability says 'intense' (actually not sure of this exact translation, the korean word is 터지고 있다). You may expect it," the confidence feeling was shown.

At that time of her debut in the entertainment world, Kim Tae Hee shouldered the premium of coming from Seoul National University and there were abundant comments which said 'Her acting ability falls compared with her perfect features'. It's to the extent where the pictures of Kim Tae Hee in which she opens her eyes widely in 'Forbidden Love', 'Love Story In Harvard' and 'The Restless' etc were collected on some portal sites and the pictures gave rise to increasing number of comments 'There is no change in expressions'.

By the way, such an evaluation has changed. This party concerned continued and explained the reason "Giving Kim Tae Hee encouragement in her acting which changed each time is not regretted. Seol Gyeong Gu who films together with Kim Tae Hee also praised her sincere attitude. In the place they have meals together, Seol Gyeong Gu purposely calls out to her 'Yeobo (Honey), please come and sit here', the two actors often also keep time outside the filming set by throwing jokes."

After drawing out the perfect knack out of the Gam Woo Seong-Son Ye Jin couple through the SBS drama 'Alone In Love', Director Han Ji Seung's new work 'Ssawoom' is expected to release in September after filming finishes next month.

Journalist Nam Hye Yeon whice1@

article source: http://www.sportsseoul.com/news/entertain/...04452976000.htm

Guest FORBIDDEN

Wahh~~~ syah4brit Thanks for post the interesting of Kim Tae Hee's news I keep it a lot..

I still making my artwork again

---------------

32678876bo2.jpg

60750978oi3.jpg

^^^ hmmmmm~~~ she acted her face so sexy

12gj6.jpg

26lr3.jpg

27rp0.jpg

28vf1.jpg

Don't feel boring with my artwork hehehehehe~~~~

Guest istatowin

^thank u sis mae ;)

-----

the 2nd one is like a combination of black and white KTh :lol:

i really hope THAT THERE IS NOTHING BETWEEN RAE AND KTH BUT LOVE :wub::lol:

27rp0.jpg

:wub:

Guest Middy

32678876bo2.jpg

:w00t:

Heyhey ~~ mae mae ~~ ^____^

WOw .... this artwork is AWesomely made ~~ LOve LOVe it ~~ Angel Tae Hee looks SO CLASSICly Beautiful ~~~ :wub: :wub:

Thankss a lot for sharing ~~

---------------

hehe..... HI HI to dear syah, beary, ista, & everyone else ~~ ^____^

hope you all had a WONderful weekend ~~~ :D

here one great MV to share w/ all Harvarders, dreamers & TRYers ...... :P

AWesome LSIH MV -- 'U Got it' --- by Roy Orbison

all abt Sweet Harvard days + 'Hyun Woo's LOVing, passionate eyes expressions to 'So In' ~~ :D

http://link.filelink.chol.com/mitooyo/JBJA...71000189407.wmv

fr: fanmir by 래&영 / credit kubi ^^ of RWFamily ( http://kimraewon.ifensi.com/ )

ab9fad31.gif

97df3a9e.gif

501a86a8.gif

3b20a34b.gif ... :wub::D