frm episode 081 telecasted 2004-02-26

0813goodtaeheefg6.jpg

frm episode 083 telecasted 2004-03-02

0833goodtaeheezj3.jpg

frm episode 085 telecasted 2004-03-05

0853goodtaeheeby0.jpg

credit http://blog.naver.com/good_taehee

Hey syah,

Thanks for posting more screen caps of Heungbu.........do you know where I could a copy of the drama or where to download it? Since you are posting more screen caps/captions of this, I really wanna see it. Can you recommend? Thanks in advance!

here is a poll at Soompi for you guys to do

Wedding/bride/groom/couple

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?sho...p;#entry4881997

KTH vs. SHK vs SYJ

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=113673

Oops, I need to go and vote.........thanks for reminding!

hahaha! you dun wanna drop the TAEBIN issue :lol:

think u can make it tokio...2 to 4 paragraphs will do...or is it too short if ur talking about our angel :lol:

how bout u soy? both u and tokio are talented when it comes to lit and writing :D

il cheer for the three of u... :lol: go tokio go soy go localpinoy!!! :lol:

LOL .. no literature is DEF. not my strong point. acutally its far from it. haha i would rather just admire the poems that the tae-hee fans produce :

Some random caps from some episodes of Heungbu

OMG you know how people say that your eyes are the windows to your souls, well gosh dang it, tae hee's eyes are expressive .. haha dang that girl can act

Guest localpinoy

we hav to wait for feb 7 :(

aye-uh...its almost here! i cant wait!!!

i voted already :D thanks for the links :D

me too! i was sad that they only showed one picture of kim tae hee in the bride section...they need to change that! :P

LOL .. no literature is DEF. not my strong point. acutally its far from it. haha i would rather just admire the poems that the tae-hee fans produce :

OMG you know how people say that your eyes are the windows to your souls, well gosh dang it, tae hee's eyes are expressive .. haha dang that girl can act

oh my my...you know its legit when the eyes catch you ;)

a few more days...::stupid midterms and essays!::and i can finally work on my poem entry! :w00t: im excited!

Hey syah,

Thanks for posting more screen caps of Heungbu.........do you know where I could a copy of the drama or where to download it? Since you are posting more screen caps/captions of this, I really wanna see it. Can you recommend? Thanks in advance!

fivemagic, since you're in the USA, there's a place where you can go to rent it.

but they don't have English subtitles since the dvd of this drama has never been released i guess.

dunno whether you live near this place?

2767 El Camino Real, Santa Clara CA 95051

(in the mall between Hanmi Bank and Petco)

this is the Heungbu page on their website

http://www.hicotech.com/drama/main.htm?pag...&did=04008D

a pity there's no online rental for it though.

if any of her fans here frm usa get to rent this, would really love to hear all about the drama cause sadly none of us have been able to find it now, not even download links online for now :tears: other than her most recent work, 'The Restless', this is her other work i've been dying to watch, but at least 'The Restless' will be released on DVD but no such luck for 'Heungbu' i guess. so all i can do is look at the captures her Korean fans have made.

haha yea so agree with this, her eyes can say a lot indeed and they never fail to get my attention, even more so when her trademark smile is not on her face :P and when she smiles, her eyes smile with her :D

thanks istatowin for the pics, oh and i wish i could help about seeing Heungbu but i live in Canada and i doubt it will have it. Maybe in Toronto if im down there i will try to see.

And a chapter 4 is up on my fic, and a early warning chapter 5 maybe today? possibly

sis tokio! thanks for the chapter 4 sis...next pls... :D and rapido :lol:

VALENTINE'S TREAT TO ALL ANGELS.HARVARDIANS.DREAMERS.TRYERS!!! :):wub:

COMPILATION OF LSIH TOUCHDOWNS - TE AMO!!!

Are you Spanish? i didnt know you listen to spanish music, i love spanish music and i love Cheyanne or some of his music. But my favourite is Juanes. But thanks for the video and i love this song from him, i also love Candela, have you heard?

Guest istatowin

Are you Spanish? i didnt know you listen to spanish music, i love spanish music and i love Cheyanne or some of his music. But my favourite is Juanes. But thanks for the video and i love this song from him, i also love Candela, have you heard?

actually i heard that song in meteor garden 2 and fall in love with it readily :lol: no im filipino but i do appreciate spanish music!!! u can sense lots of emotions in it :D

Guest istatowin

is that the pic where KTH and KRW were promoting LSIH? hehehehehee. sigh...the two binnie(s) or krw? jeeezzzzzzzz.. :sweatingbullets:

ALO strawberrie! :)

yes! during the LSIH promo in TAiwan :wub: