Kim Tae Hee * 김태희 * 金泰希 * キムテヒ

Nancyzak

Guest xtaeheex

Yay! KTH interview with KBS Entertainment Weekly. 2014.11.01 x the english subtitle will come about 2 weeks from KBS world youtube
:x :)https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YjrcYng3JTE

cr. KBSent

Guest xtaeheex

Chinese Article   class="at_title" style="font-family: 微软雅黑; font-size: 30px; font-weight: normal; line-height: 38px; padding: 0px 34.3125px; margin: 0px; list-style: none; letter-spacing: -0.06em; clear: both; text-align: center; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Kim Tae Hee talked about her boyfriend Rain, "he was busy ..."

201411012204032410_1.jpg

Actress Kim Tae Hee talked about openly in love boyfriend Rain.

The 1st broadcastlb_icon1.png of "performing intermediary" Kim Tae Hee's public interview.

Day for the "Autumn, you want to do something," questioning, Kim Tae Hee replied:. "Want to go out to play but my friends are busy, no person can play together."

Moderator said: "There is not a man (Jung Ji Hoon) it?"

Kim Tae Hee then sheepishly replied: "He is very busy."

http://chinese.kpopstarz.com/articles/39026/20141101/%E9%87%91%E6%B3%B0%E7%86%99-rain.htm

xtaeheex, then come play with me im freeee.... :) 

Guest xtaeheex

class="content-title" style="font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; line-height: 1.4em; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Chinese Articles
class="content-title" style="font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; line-height: 1.4em; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible;"Kim Tae Hee talked about their own beauty, more and more burden?
Kim Tae Hee

Actress Kim Tae Hee honestly talked about his beauty.

The 1st broadcast of "performing intermediary" is disclosed in an interview with Kim Tae Hee.

The same day, in the face "for the beauty of this call will be tired of it," the question when Kim Tae Hee replied:. ". Thank you all tired of this call but did not feel the burden gradually, after all, getting older" (Kim Tae Hee year 34 years old)

http://chinese.kpopstarz.com/articles/39022/20141101/%E9%87%91%E6%B3%B0%E7%86%99.htm

Guest xtaeheex

English Article  class="content-title" style="font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 23px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: 1.4em; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"
class="content-title" style="font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 23px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: 1.4em; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Actress Kim Tae Hee Makes Mention of Boyfriend Rain in Recent Interviewdeedeegii November 1, 2014
Actress Kim Tae Hee Makes Mention of Boyfriend Rain in Recent Interview

Actress Kim Tae Hee recently made mention of her boyfriend, singer-actorRain, when asked about him in an interview.

On the November 1 broadcast of KBS’ “Entertainment Weekly,” Kim Tae Hee sat down for a brief interview with the entertainment news program. This interview was recorded on October 26 when the actress made an appearance at LG’s Household and Health Care ‘2014 Lovely Face Campaign’ hosted by cosmetic brand O Hui.

During the interview, the reporter asked Kim Tae Hee if there is something she really wants to do before the fall season comes to an end. The actress responded, “Before it gets cold, I would like to go see the fall foliage, and also go camping. But my friends are all busy and working, so there aren’t many people to spend time with me.”

The reporter then indirectly brought up Rain, saying, “There’s that one person…” to which Kim Tae Hee was caught by surprise before explaining, “[He] is busy,” as she laughed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YjrcYng3JTE

cr. soompi

Guest xtaeheex

More pics...

40 episodes of the TV series "sage Wang Xizhi" Today in the Holy Book Club in our unit were Fengjing ceremony in front of the first natural beauty Kim Tae-hee Korea 
887b29d5jw1elua8h9prhj20hs0nqmz2.jpg
887b29d5jw1elua8hfdaqj20hs0nqtao.jpg
887b29d5jw1elua8hvfsxj20hs0nqac6.jpg
887b29d5jw1elua8ia476j20nq0hsjsz.jpg
http://www.weibo.com/u/2289773013

Guest xtaeheex

Kim Tae Hee Joins “Beautiful Face Campaign”

By Staff Writer | Oct 31, 2014 04:11 PM EDT

kdramastars

Actress Kim Tae Hee joined the "Beautiful Face Campaign." Actress Kim Tae Hee on October 26, 2014, joined the 2014 Beautiful Face Campaign which took place in café Art C in Shin Sa Dong, Seoul. On this day's episodelb_icon1.png, the host of the Beautiful Face Campaign shared a picture of Kim Tae Hee on its official Facebook account. In the picture, actress Kim Tae Hee smiled wearing a pink dress and her hair down. In related news, the 2014 Beautiful Face Campaign is a charity campaign that raises funds for giving plastic surgery to children who are born with facial deformities.

http://www.kdramastars.com/articles/49263/20141031/kim-tae-hee-joins-beautiful-face-campaign.htm

Guest xtaeheex

Chinese news TV

Kim Tae Hee love and is eligible to participate in charitable activities Maxim users praise people more beautiful Sohu video

cr. spring spring 21

Guest xtaeheex

chinese article

"Sage Wang," starring Kim Tae Hee Linyi Fengjing scene to help out

www.langya.cn langya News Published: 2014-10-31 18:52:00W020141031680564830392.jpg

Creative staff collective debut

W020141031680564998964.jpg

Kim Tae Hee appearances wearing costumes

Langya News Network October 31 news (reporter Hu Xueying) In October, Langhammer fragrance. October 31 morning, forty-episode TV series "sage Wang Xizhi," the Fengjing ceremony in Linyi City Landmark building saint Court. Drama starring Ms. Wang Xizhi's holy book, played the first South Korean beauty Kim Tae Hee and actor who plays Wang Shu-Sheng Wu Phillips et drama creative staff will all be present. Site not only attracts a large number of media attention, but also make a lot of fans mad pursuit, Fengjing conference scene bursting with popularity.

Ceremony has not yet begun, the reporter had come to participate in the reported wait, have come up with their own "Changqiangduanbao" and wait for the arrival of the crew. 10:00, play creative staff comes into play, they dressed in costumes during filming, a touch of makeup, as if to let the ceremony back to the Jin Dynasty. Conference site, "Wang Shusheng," the crew of the creative staff and reporters, fans interact very well.

It is understood that the play by Wu Li Peng, Kim Tae Hee (South Korea), Winston Chao (China Taiwan), Suzuki America Princess (Japan), Chen Liya (Hong Kong, China), etc., Japan and South Korea the five outstanding young actor co-starred, and Liang Guanhua, Ding Haifeng Li Guangfu, Wang Bozhao, Liang Tian, ​​and many other senior portrait artists to join the lineup. "Sage Wang Xizhi" creative staff spent around eight years, after several inspections, demonstrations, carefully polished film and television scripts, and strive to make nice story twists and turns, fascinating, so full of character real and win sympathy, to show widely different manifestations Jin Style is blessed, and the ancient artist self, family, country and the world journey of life. In addition, the play exudes a breath of fresh and elegant calligraphy, showing inspirational crisp style, not only demonstrating Wang legendary life, and the unique charm of the traditional art of calligraphy, but also taught the audience how to appreciate the art of calligraphy, historical and cultural heritage of outstanding treasures.

Linyi is a book about Wang's hometown, seventeen hundred years ago, the saint was born in Linyi Wang Xizhi, followed Yongjia crossed, leaving hometown. This time, Linyi as a "sage Wang Xizhi," the Fengjing ceremony held, so that the holy book return home to their name. It is understood that the ceremony was hosted by TV series "sage Wang Xizhi" crew, China Linyi Municipal Party Committee Propaganda Department, Lanshan Committee, District Government, the French book, Lan Hua Group contractors.

Municipal Committee, Publicity Minister Lin Guohua, Vice Mayor Ma Kun attended the ceremony, and for the TV series "sage Wang," Feng Jing.

http://www.langya.cn/lyxw/zxwjdxw/201410/t20141031_293752.html

Guest xtaeheex

class="single__title entry-title" style="text-align: center; line-height: inherit; font-family: 'Source Sans Pro', sans-serif; font-size: 3.125em; font-weight: normal; border: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; margin: 0px 0px 0.79em; padding: 0px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Kim Tae Hee interviews for “Entertainment  class="single__title entry-title" style="text-align: center; line-height: inherit; font-family: 'Source Sans Pro', sans-serif; font-size: 3.125em; font-weight: normal; border: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; margin: 0px 0px 0.79em; padding: 0px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Weekly”Kim Tae Hee

Kim Tae Hee recently interviewed with Entertainment Weekly for their “Perfect Her” segment.  The star actress gave honest answers to reporter Kim Tae Jin about her beauty, boyfriend Rain, and her acting career.

Q: You are one of the top beauty icons in Korea, is that label burdensome?

A: “I’m not at all tired of it, but really grateful for it. However, it does give me a lot of pressure as I am gradually aging.”

Q: It’s Fall season now. What do you most want to do?

A: “I want to go on a picnic, but my friends are busy due to work. I don’t have anyone to go with me.”

Q: Don’t you have the special person to go with you?

A: “He is busy~” 

Q: How would you assess or grade your acting?

A: “Because I am still improving, I would assess my acting as B+. But it will soon be an A.”

Q: Which piece would you consider the best, from your career?

A: “I have special attachment to all the works I have done. If I were to pick a movie, it would be ‘Venus and Mars’. All my recent dramas are memorable for me.”

Kim Tae Hee interview on recent Entertainment Weekly

Video: 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YjrcYng3JTE

http://www.koreaboo.com/interviews/kim-tae-hee-interviews-entertainment-weekly/

xtaeheex said: Chinese Article   class="at_title" style="font-size: 30px; font-family: 微软雅黑; font-weight: normal; line-height: 38px; padding: 0px 34.3125px; margin: 0px; list-style: none; letter-spacing: -0.06em; clear: both; text-align: center; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Kim Tae Hee talked about her boyfriend Rain, "he was busy ..."

Actress Kim Tae Hee talked about openly in love boyfriend Rain.

The 1st broadcastlb_icon1.png of "performing intermediary" Kim Tae Hee's public interview.

Day for the "Autumn, you want to do something," questioning, Kim Tae Hee replied:. "Want to go out to play but my friends are busy, no person can play together."

Moderator said: "There is not a man (Jung Ji Hoon) it?"

Kim Tae Hee then sheepishly replied: "He is very busy."

http://chinese.kpopstarz.com/articles/39026/20141101/%E9%87%91%E6%B3%B0%E7%86%99-rain.htm

xtaeheex, then come play with me im freeee.... :)