Kim Tae Hee * 김태희 * 金泰希 * キムテヒ

Nancyzak

Guest LadyAra

Kim Tae-hee spotted in China

photo505142.jpg

Kim Tae-hee was seen filming a drama in China.

Chinese actress Tang Wi Mung posted a picture of her and Kim Tae-hee on Weibo.

The two of them are posing together in the set of the Chinese drama. Kim Tae-hee is wearing an elegant and pink Chinese traditional dress and looking as beautiful as usual.

Kim Tae-hee is in the middle of filming the drama, "Wang Ji Hee" which is about Wang Ji-hee, history's most well-known calligrapher. Kim Tae-hee plays Wang Ji-hee's wife.

photo505141.jpg

Source : news.nate.com/view/20... [more]

Guest xtaeheex

Video: 
id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="margin: 0px 0px 10px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 24px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-weight: normal; overflow: hidden; font-family: arial, sans-serif; background: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Kim Tae-hee, Chinese Drama Shooting Recent public 'graceful beauty' attention

cr. ystarnews

Guest xtaeheex

Kim Tae Hee looks exquisite in Chinese historical drama

by Nancy Z on Fri, Oct 17, 2014

KimTaeHee3_3.jpg

Hey Rain, have you seen your girlfriend lately?  While Rain is busy filming My Lovable Girl, his real girlfriend Kim Tae Hee has been busy filming a drama series too. The difference is that she is in China of 1,700 years ago as the girl who would marry Wang Xi Zhi and help him become the revered master calligrapher for all times. It truly takes an actress with an exceptional beauty and poise to play the legendary lady.

Take a look at these photos of the exquisite Kim Tae Hee wearing the fashionable ancient China-style gown. They were taken at a recent press conference for the new movie.

1621734_768273646579171_7002749270469711

KimTaeHee.jpg

KimTaeHee_17.jpg

KimTaeHee11.jpg

KimTaeHee17.jpg

Zhou Xiang Rin, the director of Wang Xi Zhi, has been praising Kim Tae Hee's talent and hard work. He recently said, "She's always practicing calligraphy every day, revising her lines and doesn't procrastinate. She memorizes her Korean lines but also her co-star's Chinese lines to foresee their combination. She's also very respectful as she bows hello to everyone on the set every day."  

Wang Xi Zhi is a 40-episode-long drama series. I hope Kim Tae Hee gets time off and perhaps she can visit Rain?  We certainly wish them the best for both of their dramas.

(photos: sina and as tagged)

http://www.dramafever.com/news/kim-tae-hee-looks-exquisite-in-chinese-historical-drama/

Kim Tae Hee interview with DongA in July, 2013.
Q: I heard you reach 100 point in all subjects during 3 years high school?KTH: I have seen the program already. But I have never received such transcript like that. How can I achieve 100 points in all subjects during the 3 years? true that they went to my high school and photographed my transcript. But it seems not a point of each subject which this is the average of all three school years. I've never seen that transcript. I've topped the school but also at times not so.
She was class president when she was in elementary school and secondary school. from up high school, she deliberately did not participate in class president election. She was only thinking of "Learning to be really good and into good university."
Q: You seem to have leadership skills?KTH: I do not have it. Just as I was also slightly higher and academic achievement is also pretty good,So, I should become class president easier the others classmates. Maybe people think I have the ability to do class president because my physical is pretty good also. Even now and then I have never been arrested or desire to dictate someone doing something. I'm a pretty quiet person and usually only listen people speak. 
Q: You choose the design department because he wanted to become a fashion designer? KTH: As a child I learned in a difficult environment to develop myself and do things consistent with myself. Because the memorized education system so I just need to work hard to pass the exam is OK. I have hesitated so much to choose my future path, choosing the right university for myself. I wish to do creative work and art from the 11th grade, As this work looks very cool and I also like the subject of art classes as well as fitness. So I have to pay attention to the design as well as costume industry. I think that field will be interesting and professional fashion designer is an occupation looks cool, So I register with 100% willpower. 
Q: you draw also very beautiful, right?KTH: That was when I was young. But degenerate gradually (laughs). After in university I did not have much time to do things according to my hobbies more . Maybe later I'll come back to that of my hobbies. Now times not involved filming, I also want to draw pictures. I want to learn draw oil painting but it is very difficult and complex. My sister learned about Korean painting, So either paintings or clothing are also very like the beautiful colors.

Guest xtaeheex

@xtailorx Thanks for the translation of KTH's interview with DongA! I know she really like drawing and creatives
KTH designed a new LOGO for OHUI Bazaar Charity will be publish on 26th October at OHUI event. :)
-----------------------------------

Kim Taehee’s Cover Photo on Thailand Fashion Magazine

Posted on October 17, 201Kim Tae-hee

Kim Tae-hee’s photo was covered address on October issue of Thailand fashion will magazineViVi Magazine for its 4th anniversary edition.

In fields the cover email photo, she showed off her beauty without wearing heavy k-pop youk make-up and was dressed in a yellow dress. The magazine called her “Cutie Angel.”

Meanwhile, Kim is shooting name Chinese drama “Shu Sheng Wang Xi Zhi,” playing Xi Lui, a thailand photo cover wife of thailand famous Chinese calligrapher Wang Xi Zhi.

http://kpopbuddy.com/2014/10/17/kim-taehees-cover-photo-on-thailand-fashion-magazine/

Guest xtaeheex

Kim Tae-hee in Marihorn’s dress

Korean actress Kim Tae-hee poses in a flower-patterned dress designed by Marihorn, a famous designer from Thailand.

The designer recently released the photo shoot of the actress via her Instagram, calling Kim “an angel from Korea.”

In the picture, the star wears natural hair and makeup, balancing out the flashy clothes.

http://www.kpopherald.com/view.php?ud=201410161144193910350_2

Guest xtaeheex

Vietnamese Article 

WXZ co-star Taiwan Actress Allie Chan talking about Kim Tae Hee in her interview  

After a long time working in China, finally the latest drama of Kim Tae Hee 's Calligraphy Wang Xi Zhi also step through the final recording stage.

Recently, the actress from Hong Kong, Allie Chan was showing off pictures taken with Kim Tae Hee on his personal site and claiming: "Working with the Goddess , very lucky. " 

Kim Tae Hee - Trần Nhã Lệ

though the actors together to language. When talking about the language barrier, Allie Chan was reference to the scene of his most impressive was arguing with Kim Tae Hee for both continuous 2 just opened his mouth though do not understand what the enemy is saying.

She said: "Because we are so when the language barrier quarrel scene, I did not understand what she was saying, she did not understand how I scolded. So when the director shouted 'cut', all Everybody laughed. translator then also came to us to translate again. This can be considered as the most humorous point. "

She also praised Kim Tae Hee out the words: "Before I used to watch her ​​from Jang Ok Jung Tae Hee Kim takes the lead role. Then I feel ancient costumes and create a beautiful image of Korea. Yet However when I saw her in the drama Wang Xi Zhi I feel though dressed in Chinese costume, she's still very beautiful. Wait until the film was broadcast, people will see ".

Trần Nhã Lệ
But when reporters asked about the difficulties because the language barrier is confirmed Allie Chan people do not get in trouble because the translator.The biggest difficulty is to be cast in the role-playing Xun East.

credit:  Yan News

Guest xtaeheex

Vietnamese Article  class="Title" itemprop="name" style="font-family: 'Times New Roman'; font-size: 20pt; font-weight: normal; line-height: 32px; margin: 4px 0px; color: rgb(51, 51, 51); text-shadow: rgb(187, 187, 187) 1px 1px 1px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Series revealed extremely beautiful scenes photos of Kim Tae Hee
Kim Tae Hee made a lot of fans "fever" with ultra-scenes pictures lovely. Recently, a series of photos backstage beauty Kim Tae Hee Korean shooting the movie cast "Wang Xizhi" led many admiring.

Series revealed extremely beautiful scenes photos of Kim Tae Hee

In the photo, Kim Tae Hee boast beautiful face, glowing, flawless skin. The friendly people around her also received praise your words held constant.

TV series 40 episode " King Xizhi " invested 10 billion won budget and forecast conquer the Chinese market circumstances unexpectedly attractive. In the drama, Kim Tae Hee will transform into the man's wife - a famous calligrapher Wang Xizhi

171014kim2.jpg
171014kim3.jpg171014kim4.jpg
171014kim5.jpg
171014kim6.jpg
http://www.xaluan.com/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=996556