Kim Tae Hee * 김태희 * 金泰希 * キムテヒ

Nancyzak

class="post-title"Rain on his relationship with Kim Tae Hee, “A lot of men are in despair because of me.”Jan. 6, 2014

2014010600941_0_59_20140106102704

On January 5, Rain was interviewed about his comeback album “Rain Effect” at MBC’s “Section TV Entertainment News”.

Including in the in the interview, Rain was also asked about his relationship to Kim Tae Hee. He was told that because of his relationship with Kim Tae Hee, a lot of women must have had broken hearts. But Rain replied, “I think a lot of men are in despair because of me.”

Singer Rain also mentioned that Kim Tae Hee is very eye-catching.

Moreover, the reporter also asked him if he gets irritated or tired of being asked about his relationship and if the two talk to each other often, Rain said, “No, it is actually fine. We are both very fine but we’ve been busy nowadays. We talk to each other over the phone a lot of times, but she hasn’t listened to my new music yet.”

Photo: Rain on his relationship with Kim Tae Hee, “A lot of men are in despair because of me.”  On January 5, Rain was interviewed about his comeback album “Rain Effect” at MBC’s “Section TV Entertainment News”.  Including in the interview, Rain was also asked about his relationship to Kim Tae Hee. He was told that because of his relationship with Kim Tae Hee, a lot of women must have had broken hearts. But Rain replied, “I think a lot of men are in despair because of me.”  Singer Rain also mentioned that Kim Tae Hee is very eye-catching.  Moreover, the reporter also asked him if he gets irritated or tired of being asked about his relationship and if the two talk to each other often, Rain said, “No, it is actually fine. We are both very fine but we’ve been busy nowadays. We talk to each other over the phone a lot of times, but she hasn’t listened to my new music yet.”   http://koreandrama.com/rain-on-his-relationship-with-kim-tae-hee-a-lot-of-men-are-in-despair-because-of-me

Source:http://koreandrama.com/rain-on-his-relationship-with-kim-tae-hee-a-lot-of-men-are-in-despair-because-of-me/

credit:KImbiFB

-----------------------------------------

Rain Effect Gifs

heart_pink.gif

c509467dbae71b4f465c488a584a5445.gif

f622db7a6e556663356fd3b7e2ea77a2.gif

680dc43c99c4c480b593ca7f35edee99.gif

795aae8cb08733370a09d74622b4ffa2.gif

38eef26d5f70257003ddba73f4239a38.gif

b7ebf327fb238525eea6ddc1e3d28c0d.gif
credit:as tagged

id="post-5202" class="article-title" style="margin: 3px 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; font-weight: normal; font-size: 26px; font-family: Vollkorn, Georgia, sans-serif; vertical-align: baseline; line-height: 1.1; color: rgb(51, 51, 51); text-shadow: white 1px 1px 0px; box-sizing: border-box; direction: ltr; text-rendering: optimizelegibility; word-wrap: break-word; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Keep it secret or tell the public?
id="article-subtitle" style="margin: 3px 0px 3px 3px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; font-weight: normal; font-size: 22px; font-family: Vollkorn, Georgia, sans-serif; vertical-align: baseline; line-height: 1.1; color: rgb(0, 66, 118); box-sizing: border-box; direction: ltr; text-rendering: optimizelegibility; word-wrap: break-word; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"01/07/2014 - ENTERTAINMENT

People have become generous about celebrity love affairs, but not always

By Park Si-soo

Korea’s single stars have traditionally opted to keep their love affairs off the public radar. In doing so, some have been accidently caught dating with concealed faces using sunglasses, masks or caps.

But lately, a growing number of young celebrities are breaking from that custom by making public their romantic relationships.

-- skipped --

Good or bad?

Opinions are divided when it comes to celebrities dating openly. Proponents claim that gone are the days when stars needed to keep their love affairs secret.

“In the past, a dating scandal dealt a devastating blow to the fan base of a celebrity involved, especially female entertainers. Some even found their commercial contracts canceled due to scandals. But this is no longer the case,” an entertainment industry insider said on condition of anonymity.

“Top actress Kim Tae-hee is the best example. She is well known as the girlfriend of singer Rain. Nevertheless, she still remains an undisputed ‘blue chip’ in the (show business) industry.”

He said this shift is attributable to the dwindling role of Confucianism in terms of shaping the country’s general code of conduct. The ethical system imported from China in the 14th century had a significant impact on Korean society for generations. In particular, it is infamously conservative when it comes to male-female relationships, suggesting for example that, “a boy and a girl not sit together after they turn seven.” Divorce was another strong social taboo that came with it.

But the influence of this social code has been waning in recent decades due to the rapid influx of Western culture, which does not only encourage open romance but also celebrate it.

-- skipped --

http://www.koreatimesus.com/?p=5202

class="at_title"Who's Going Out With Who? Celebrity Picks Whom Celebrities Love

January 08, 2014

The new year opened with the announcement of Lee Seung Gi and Yoona being an item.

Fans were happy, but also disappointed in the news.But they were most likely not the only heartbroken ones. Lee Seung Gi and Yoona were popular choices among celebrities as the ideal boyfriend and girlfriend. Regardless of age, many male stars and sports athletes picked Yoona. The long list of admirers included 2 AM Jo Kwon, Super Junior Leeteuk, Big Bang G-Dragon, soccer players Park Ji Sung and Lee Yong Dae, and more. Lee Seung Gi (now officially her man) was also in the list. He had drawn attention in the past by publicly revealing his feelings for Yoona. In the end, Yoona is now snuggling in Lee Seung Gi's arms.

skippied   .      .     .      .      .

skipped    .    .     .     .     .

483262_475037129236159_599265607_n.jpght483262_475037129236159_599265607_n.jpg

Song Seung Hun, Lee Jang Woo, Lee Sang Yeop, and Singer-Actor Park Yoo Chun chose 'Rain's Girl' Kim Tae Hee as their ideal type. Park Yoo Chun hinted that he wanted to be in a project with Kim Tae Hee, and previous co-star Park Sang Yeop shared that her "bright aura, passion in her work, and gentle image" appealed to him the most.

Pls. read more@http://www.kpopstarz.com/articles/72594/20140108/whos-going-out-with-who-celebrity-picks-that-celebrities-love.htm

class="content-title"Did Rain Write a Song for Girlfriend Kim Tae Hee in His New Album?

January 9, 2014

Did Rain Write a Song for Girlfriend Kim Tae Hee in His New Album?

All attention was on singer Rain when he reacted shyly to a question regarding girlfriend and actress Kim Tae Hee.

Rain recently appeared on KBS 2TV’s “Yoo Hee Yeol’s Sketchbook.”

On the show, he was posed with a question in connection to his new album. Rain wrote all the tracks included in the album and was asked if the track titled “Marilyn Monroe” was a song written about girlfriend Kim Tae Hee. He answered, “Think of it any way you like~” in a bashful tone making the audience green with envy.

Rain said on the show, his goal for 2014 is, “For my new Hollywood film and my sixth album to receive positive feedback from many people. I also want to take a trip somewhere without my cell phone.”

To this, host Yoo Hee Yeol mischievously asked, “Who are you going with?” which made Rain feel abashed. He answered, “I’m going to go alone,” and the audience humorously booed at his answer.

“Yoo Hee Yeol’s Sketchbook” with appearance from Rain will air on January 10 12:35 AM KST.

Source:soompi

Guest lexus123

'Comeback' Rain "Girlfriend Kim Tae Hee, and new songs.. support and encouragement"

Korean singer Rain (real name: Jung Ji Hoon) Girlfriend Kim Tae Hee listen to the new songs and Support Rain.

Star News met Rain at Mnet M! Countdown program' in the waiting room on January 9.

To the question "Did Kim Tae Hee heard a new song?" Rain said "Yes," (Kim Tae Hee) got to hear the new songs, supporting for me,'' he said.

Rain after comeback "Haven't met yet" and "phone call often, She is encouraging me" he said

Earlier, Rain during first in an interview with Star News "recordings released before his girlfriend is not a style of music," he said. Also "They are still doing well" he revealed unchanging love.

[c] Star News http://star.mt.co.kr/view/stview.php?no=2014010918594452855

source Kimbi FB
1536722_613579735381897_899537168_n.jpg

Rain talks about whether any of his new songs are dedicated to Kim Tae Hee

January 10, 2014

Raina-Kim-Tae-Hee-yoo-hee-yeol_138937356

Rain was a specially invited guest on the January 10 installment of KBS 2TV's 'Yoo Hee Yeol's Sketchbook.'

Yoo Hee Yeol asked the question that may have been on a lot of people's minds lately, "Is there a song in relation to that person?"  Of course the first name that would pop up in everyone's head would be Rain's celebrity girlfriend, Kim Tae Hee.  The singer looked flustered, so Yoo Hee Yeol cleverly added, "I'm talking about J.Y. Park."

Rain carefully said, "Coincidentally, there are a lot of love songs in this album.  Think what you want about songs related to that person."

SEE ALSO: Rain wins #1 + Performances from January 10th 'Music Bank'!

Yoo Hee Yeol decided to take on the challenge himself, diligently studying Rain's new album and reciting some lyrics, "How could this be.  You are so pretty.  You are really perfect for me.  I need you.  Only you."

Rain laughed and explained, "I watched a Marilyn Monroe movie and only wrote those based on Marilyn Monroe as a trend."

Which songs do you think may be dedicated to Kim Tae Hee?

Source:allkpop

Guest xtaeheex

Actor Lee Ki Joo mentioned KTH on MBC 'Radio Star'.

Chinese articles, i using google translation.  

Lee Ki Woo:  Kim Tae-hee not wear any ski equipment reveals the topic!
Lee has reason Jintai Xi Yu broke do not wear ski equipment

Actor Lee Ki Woo is in the 8th January broadcast MBC 'Golden Fishery - Radio Star "and appeared on Ski Federation in college activities with Actress Kim Tae-hee said.
Saying: "College Ski Federation to convene the National Ski Associations Conference organized by the University to Gangwon-do activities like together.", "Among the students was just as famous star Kim Tae Hee, the boys will compete to see her glance . "      then said: "No matter how cold it is not much Kim Tae Hee wearing ski equipment will simply wear a ribbon like skiing, revealing really a pretty face" trigger hilarious around more.
Source: MBC "Golden fishery-Radio Star" screenshots
http://mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/cn/article/55547 http://moviejoy.com/TV/e_view.asp?db=TV&num=16810
Here's Video: Actor Lee Ki Joo mentioned KTH on MBC 'Radio Star' 

class="tit_detail"Photo] Past picture of Kim Tae-Hee recieving amounting attention

January 12, 2014

This picture of the beautiful Kim Tae-Hee when she was younger has been circling the web recently! What do you think? Was she prettier then or now?

image_thumb772.png

image_thumb771.png

Source:.kofan.

class="headline" style="margin: 0px 0px 10px; padding: 0px; font-size: 26px; line-height: 1.21em; font-family: arial, helvetica, clean, sans-serif; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Style Analayis of Yoo Ah In’s Women: Kim Hee Ae Kim Tae Hee and Sin Se Gyungbnt news

a7s6v5j3cunx1yqgq902la07ifpdfvhg.jpg

[by Park Yoon Jin] As actress Kim Hee Ae was cast to be Yoo Ah In’s partner for upcoming drama ‘Secret Love Affair (working title),’ she is getting much attention, becoming one of the most searched keywords on web portals. 
Yoo Ah In is one of the hottest celebrities in the 20s, known for his handsome face and unique fashion style. He is also popular for working with many beautiful actresses in both small and big screen. 
From Sin Se Gyung from SBS ‘Fashion King,’ Kim Tae Hee from KBS ‘Jang Ok Jung,’ and Kim Hee Ae, who is 19 years older than him, we’ve analyzed the style of the tree actresses that Yoo Ah In has worked with. 

-- skipped --

‘Jang Ok Jung’ Kim Tae Hee’s Girlish Look 

eme9hud5d8j9avh8oevx7hg2145ie5vj.jpg

Kim Tae Hee has been named as ‘the most beautiful woman in Korea’ with her perfect facial feature and body ratio. She also shows off a great sense of fashion, as wearing feminine, elegant wardrobes that emphasize her beautiful figure. 
Kim Tae Hee usually emphasizes her slim waist by wearing belt on a coat or one-piece, which makes leg slimmer and longer. A top with flared waist also emphasizes her cute, girlish image. 
If you are looking for A-line one-piece or coat, choose the one with luxurious texture or dark color. 

-- skipped --

The key point of the three women’s style is to choose wardrobes that have unique color or texture over the one with patterns. They share one thing in common: Their styles are luxurious and elegance. (photo by JESSI NEW YORK. bntnews DB)

http://sg.entertainment.yahoo.com/news/style-analayis-of-yoo-ah-in-s-women-074115789.html

Guest xtaeheex

Trends that stood out in 2013

January 12, 2014 @ 11:18 am

2014 may have begun more than a week ago now, but people are undoubtedly still writing 2013 on applications, papers, and such, aren't they?  The transition is never as easy, plus it is always nice to look back at the past year and sum it up so you can move onto the next with a fully refreshed mindset.  

This is why allkpop writers alim17 and jennywill collaborated to put together some of the biggest trends of 2013.  Check them out below!

skipped.....

What, they're dating?!

lee-jong-suk_1389309684_20140112_rain_kt

Last year was full of shocking relationships among top names in the industry that became widely publicized. Although the world of Korean entertainment had been pretty good about keeping relationships secret to protect their fans' hearts as well as their own privacy, this appears to have gone through momentous change throughout 2013. Famous actress Kim Tae Hee revealed herself to be going out with the international pop sensation Rain very early in the year! Actor Lee Byung Hun finally tied the knot by marrying pretty actress Lee Min JungMoon Geun Young and Kim Bum even went vacationing in Europe together. T-ara's Soyeon had dated Oh Jong Hyuk for three years and one of YG's chief producers Teddy started a relationship with Han Ye Seul.  

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2014/01/trends-that-stood-out-in-2013#axzz2ocO5nkSC

Guest xtaeheex

Kim Yuna & Lee Seung Gi are 2013′s Top Preferred CF Models [Korean Broadcast Advertising Corporation]

December 30, 2013.  According to the results of the nation-wide survey conducted by the Media Consumer Research (MCR), the Korean Broadcast Advertising Corporation (KOBACO) revealed that Kim Yuna ranked #1 as the 2013 top preferred CF model at 7.0%, and Lee Seunggi ranked at #2 at 6.3%.  Kim Yuna has continuously ranked at the #1 spot for the 2009, 2010, and 2011 years, while Lee Seunggi has continuously ranked in the top 3 for the 2010, 2011, and 2012 years. Last year, Psy ranked at #1, followed by #2 Seunggi, and #3 Kim Yuna.   The full 2013 list includes:

Kim Yuna – 7.0%
Lee Seunggi – 6.3%
Kim Taehee – 5.5%
Miss A Bae Suzy – 5.5%
Hyun Bin – 4.6%
Lee Byunghun – 3.3%
Jun Jihyun – 3.1%
Son Yeonjae – 2.8%

Sponsored by the Korean Broadcast Advertising Corporation, Media Consumer Research surveys a sample of 6000 persons, ranging in ages 13 – 64 and residing in nation-wide cities in Korea. This year, 3000 persons were survey for the first-half of the year from May 15 – June 12, and another 3000 persons were surveyed for the latter part of the year from October 2-30.

http://lsgfan.wordpress.com/2014/01/09/kim-yuna-lee-seung-gi-are-2013s-top-preferred-cf-models-korean-broadcast-advertising-corporation/

Guest xtaeheex

Unseen pics from 'Boku to star no 99 nichi' drama 2011
1512532_403201136491893_1237457528_n.jpg
1016383_403200993158574_748650123_n.jpg

VIDEO: Boku to star no 99 nichi OST SPLITZ

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mJeJcVQDawY#t=22
cr.sai89100