Kim Tae Hee * 김태희 * 金泰希 * キムテヒ

Nancyzak

Guest lexus123

Kim Tae Hee attracts hundreds of undergrads to recruitment drivekim_taehee_attracts_hundreds_of_undergra69 ViewsAdvertisement

Actress Kim Tae-hee was greeted by hundreds of smitten students at Seoul National University on Thursday. She was there to take part in a recruitment drive by the Hanwha Group, one of Korea's major conglomerates.

The Chosunilbo reported that some 600 students were already waiting in line 30 minutes before the venue opened at 10 am, and all 200 seats were filled instantly. Many students had to sit on the floor and stairs.

Hanwha had prepared only 400 booklets introducing the group, and all of them had been snapped up even before the presentation started.

Kim Tae-hee gives a presentation during a recruitment drive by Hanwha Group at Seoul National University on Thursday.

Kim is an alumnus of the prestigious university, where she studied fashion design. "Standing here in front of all of you brings back fond memories of my days here," Kim said.

She spoke for 30 minutes about her experience modeling in Hanwha advertisements and ended her presentation by wishing the students good luck in their job search. The students responded with loud cheers.

One student said, "I've been to a lot of recruitment events, but I've never seen one that drew so many people." Another student said, "I didn't come here to find out about job opportunities at Hanwha. I came to see Kim Tae-hee."

But a third was less star-struck. "I don't know why Kim Tae-hee came here since she's never actually worked for the Hanwha Group," he said.

The previous day, Hanwha held a recruitment drive that took seven hours on another part of the SNU campus, but that attracted far less interest.

©The Straits Times Lollipop

Guest xtaeheex

On 14 March, JOJ drama poster shooting both Lee Sang Yeob and Yoo Ah In giving chocolates boxes to KTH and JOJ staff for White Day 
White day like Valentine Day. On Valentine Day woman give to man gifts and On White day man give to woman gifts

5707_632382833444686_1340318610_n.jpg
544641_632382600111376_1705165617_n.jpg
59092_632382776778025_1537307775_n.jpg
295512_632382813444688_193470413_n.jpg
402375_632382563444713_887896493_n.jpg
487801_632382873444682_9257435_n.jpg
581830_632382866778016_2042683141_n.jpg
Yoo Ah In 5475_495693450488318_2030755352_n.jpg
388843_495693567154973_1305591402_n.jpg

Guest xtaeheex

Nomanymore from JOJ thread 

On March 11, the two actresses expressed their thoughts at the press release of "Jang Ok Jung, Lives for Love" at the SBS Il San Production Center located in Il San.

** Kim Tae Hee's New Challenge "The Climax of My Career has Not Yet Come"

"Personally, historical dramas are not my favorite so I've never watched any historical dramas until the end. Historical dramas are very new to me. I've received casting requests in the past but I couldn't understand anything in the script and there were so many terms I didn't know. I thought I wasn't ready for a historical drama so I just gave up without even trying. This time however, I can read through the whole script very easily. I thought this was an historical drama that I could challenge."

After debuting through a TV commercial back in 2000, it is the first time in 13 years. Although Kim Tae Hee appeared in the historical-fantasy movie "Joongcheon" in 2006, it is her first time being featured in a classic historical drama. After deciding to work on "Jang Ok Jung, Lives for Love", Kim Tae Hee reported that she has watched various historical dramas to get familiar with the speech and body language. As big as her role is, she is feeling just as much pressure on her shoulders.

Jang Ok Jung (Jang Hee Bin) is an actual person who exists in the Korean history and Kim Tae Hee will be the 9th actress to portray this character after various respected actresses. Kim Tae Hee stated, "I read the original book and was able to find out about the side of Jang Ok Jung who truly loved one man. Even in the hardships that come her way as a result of her status in society, she doesn't lose hope or her passion. He pursues her dream of becoming a designer and meets Lee Soon (Yoo Ah In) out of fate and falls in love. She is willing to put her life on the line in order to protect their love."

"I feel so much pressure because many actresses before me were all so impressive in their role as Jang Ok Jung. If I had to portray the same side of Jang Ok Jung as they have, I wouldn't have been able to challenge this role. The side of Jang Ok Jung that is portrayed in this drama will be featured as a woman who is treated differently because of her identity. Regardless of the scars she receives throughout her life, she becomes stronger and more mature instead of developing a negative outlook of life. If I can portray another side of her that nobody has seen before, wouldn't I be able to avoid being compared?"

As Kim Ta Hee described, Jang Ok Jung has always been portrayed as an infamous villain. She may be described as an alpha-girl from the 17th century. Also, she created clothes for the royal family because of her unique talent. This characteristic is similar to Kim Tae Hee, who majored in clothing design in college. Regarding this similarity, Kim Tae Hee stated, "I was familiar with all the needle work and sketching."

Lastly, she added, "Honestly, I am not a young actress and at this point I should have had a climax of my acting career but I don't think I've had that yet. I think this is why this role is such a big pressure on me. I am very determined. It will be a project that I can approach differently. I still want to grow and make progress."

** Hong Soo Hyun's Fate "For Some Reason, I Had a Feeling I Would Play Queen In Hyun One Day"

Unlike Kim Tae Hee, the role of Queen In Hyun was like fate to Hong Soo Hyun. She stated, "For some reason, I had a feeling I would play queen In Hyun one day. Something about her character was very familiar. Without any specific reason, I just had that feeling. So when the casting request came in, I gladly accepted without hesitating."

Previously, Hong Soo Hyun appeared in the KBS drama "The Princess's Man" in 2011 as Princess Kyung Hae and left a lasting impression. She was successful in portraying the role of Princess Kyung Hae with detailed acting and gained more respect in the industry.

Queen In Hyun will be very different from Princess Kyung Hye. Queen In Hyun will be portrayed as a strong character who becomes seriously jealous of Jang Ok Jung who becomes the center of Lee Soon's love.

Hong Soo Hyun stated, "I believe that the Queen In Hyun was very weak but strong at the same time. Queen In Hyun seems very strong on the inside but is associated with a very soft image on the outside. Princess Kyung Hye was a character who seemed very strong on the outside but really weak on the inside. That is the biggest difference between the two characters."

Hong Soo Hyun added, "Queen In Hyun becomes queen because of her family background, not for love. I personally wouldn't make the same decision for success."

Hong Soo Hyun continued, "The Queen In Hyun in this drama is very different from the past roles that portrayed her so I was actually very worried. I was even thinking about it last night so I didn't get much sleep. I always worry about this when I film a historical drama. I feel more pressure because they are actual historical figures. I am confident but I will have to work hard and think a lot about Queen In Hyun in order to provide the viewers a new side of her."

http://www.kdramastars.com/articles/8496/20130313/beauties-kim-tae-hee-vs-hong-soo-hyun-jang-ok.htm

Guest lexus123

Another article from KTH's visit @ Seoul National University!

class="uiHeaderTitle" style="font-size: 16px; color: rgb(28, 42, 71); margin: 0px; padding: 0px; outline: none;"Timeline Photos

418849_553719601325771_13165764_n.jpg
188157_307587005939033_1334258520_q.jpgKorean Drama Craze ( 한국어 드라마 열풍 ) Updates
Seoul National University students see Kim Tae-hee up close and…

"I felt my exhaustion go away seeing my juniors at school".

Actress Kim Tae-hee visited her university for the first time after she graduated. She attended the Han Hwa Group Rookie Recruitment Briefing on the 14th. Currently modeling for the Han Hwa Group, Kim Tae-hee graduated from the Department of Apparel at the Seoul National University in 2005. Students of the school lined up outside the hall long before it started to get good seats to see her. Two-hundred seats were filled and six-hundred students took up the space on the stairs and halls.

Kim Tae-hee said, "This is my first time back at school since I graduated and I am glad to see all of you". Then a student shouted out, "The doll is talking!" and aroused laughter in the hall. Kim Tae-hee made a speech for about 30 minutes including her experience while filming a Han Hwa ad. She didn't have to say much as most of the briefing was shown in video. She concluded with, "You must've had a lot to think about graduation but you are the smartest people in Korea and you will be able to fulfill your dreams".

© Hancinema

Guest xtaeheex

PICS - At Seoul National University, KTH and Students watching theater on a cinema screen for KTH Hanwha Life Insurance CF Making
386176_631836453499324_1185833666_n.jpg

Look KTH (right) 64724_230616677083674_420305900_n.jpg
254973_230616673750341_1077916748_n.jpg
734394_230616660417009_534688343_n.jpg
577886_230616713750337_1306224884_n.jpg
544134_230616727083669_710068019_n.jpg
578488_230616740417001_655972134_n.jpg
556669_230616770416998_1823706843_n.jpg

Guest xtaeheex

class="articletitle" style="font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: 34px; text-align: center; padding: 0px; margin: 0px; outline: none 0px; list-style: none; border: 0px none;" class="articletitle" style="text-align: center; padding: 0px; margin: 0px; outline: none 0px; list-style: none; border: 0px none;" class="articletitle" style="font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 33px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: 34px; text-align: start; padding: 0px; margin: 0px; outline: none 0px; list-style: none; border: 0px none;"They Have a Pope, Who's Catholic in K-Pop?

OF COURSE MUSIC IS UNIVERSAL, AND WE TRY NOT TO HAVE DISCUSSIONS OF POLITICS OR RELIGION. BUT IT WOULD BE NICE TO KNOW, RIGHT? RIGHT.

Just the other day, Catholics all over the world, together with the rest of media were excited with the white smoke billowing outside of the Sistine Chapel's chimney.  Catholic cardinals and officials gathered in Rome to select the successor of the seat of Saint Peter. They finally selected Cardinal Jorge Mario Bergoglio of Argentina as the next Pope, after Cardinal Joseph Ratzinger (Pope Benedict XVI).  This marks a historic time for the world's largest religion, as it is the first time someone of non-European descent becomes pope. 

South Korea, although primarily Buddhist, also has a very healthy and growing number of Catholics. Dating back to 1784, Roman Catholic churches can be found in South Korea's major cities.  Myeongdong Cathedral, sitting atop a hill past the busy streets of Myeongdong, is featured in many a K-drama.

Anyway, back to the topic of most interest, who are Catholic in K-pop?  Well, there's quite a lot of them, with perhaps Kim Hyun Joong being the most vocal about it, having performed in a band with his Catholic Church friends before his debut.    2NE1 leader CL is also Catholic, as well as their maknae, Minzy. B2ST Kikwang and 2AM Changmin are also reported to be Catholics.  Block B has three Catholics in the team --with leader Zico, BoA and Brian. SHINEe's Taemin is also of the religion, as well as Super Junior K.R.Y's Ryeowook and Yesung.  Solo singer Younha and actress Kim Haneul and Kim Tae Hee are also reported to profess the faith. 

http://www.kpopstarz.com/articles/22832/20130315/they-have-a-pope-who-s-catholic-in-k-pop.htm

Guest xtaeheex

Another Article
class="articletitle" style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; line-height: normal; font-size: 10pt; font-weight: normal; padding: 0px; margin: 0px; outline: none 0px; list-style: none; border: 0px none;"Kim Tae Hee's Sexy Figure Draws Attention
image.jpg?w=600

Actress Kim Tae Hee's body has been a hot topic among people recently.

Various pictures of the actress' body has been posted in online community board with titles like “Kim Tae Hee's hidden body” and “Has Kim Tae Hee always had this body figure?”

In the pictures posted, the actress is mostly in commercial shooting, wearing revealing dresses. In one of the pictures, the actress is wearing a white satin dress, which shows her voluptuous upper body. In the other picture, she is wearing a black elegant body-hugging dress that outlines her curvy sexy body.

Despite having a small body, the actress has the prefect figure. She in thin in most of her body, but she has surprising volume in the upper and lower body, making the perfect “S” lines, that is desired by almost every woman.

Netizens are surprised her body, that has been staying hidden because of her beautiful face, that always gets the most attention.

Netizens expressed their explosive opinions saying, “I can’t believe I’ve never noticed her sexy figure.” “I was always just so focused on her beauty, than her body.” “ She is the perfect woman.” “She can be innocent and cute, but also sexy and seductive.” “Her beauty is unbelievable.” and more.

Meanwhile, the actress will make her drama comeback, in a few weeks with the SBS drama “Jang Ok Jung Live For Love.”

http://www.kdramastars.com/articles/8511/20130313/kim-tae-hees-sexy-figure-draws-attention.htm  

Guest xtaeheex

class="articletitle" style="text-align: center; font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; line-height: 34px; font-weight: normal; padding: 0px; margin: 0px; outline: none 0px; list-style: none; border: 0px none;"What Psy-Won Bin-Park Hwee Soon Have in Common... Age? 'Shocking'
57596-psy-won-bin-park-hwee-soon-same-ag

What do PsyWon Bin, and Park Hwee Soon have in common?

Singer Psy, actor Won Bin, and comedian Park Hwee Soon who do not fit well with each other at all was revealed to have something in common, catching much attention.

Recently on a broadcast, a 'Shocking same age stars' best 7 vote was held with 300 people. The results of the vote revealed that Psy-Won Bin-Park Hwee Soon was most shocking with 84 votes. All three of them were born in 1977, making them all 37 years old.

Many could not believe that Won Bin is 37 years old, and they also found it shocking that he was the same age as Psy and Park Hwee Soon.

480837_230863043725704_1630563918_n.jpg

Second place was actress Kim Tae Hee and comedian Shin Bong Sun, and third place was Choi Daniel and Yoon Si Yoon. Even though these two are the same age, they came out in the same sitcom as uncle and nephew.

Photo Credit: Money Today

http://www.kpopstarz.com/articles/22737/20130314/what-psy-won-bin-park-hwee-soon-have-in-common-age-shocking.htm

Guest lexus123

Just finished re-watching Love Story in Harvard and I'm liking again the KIMS ( KRW and KTH)! For me, both were awesome in this drama! They look good together, as well. KTH was so pretty! So I am posting this MV of KTH, all pictures were from LSIH.
© Fin Peo

Guest xtaeheex

Cocomhe, no i haven't heard of any news like that now.....but the past yes, in old news that she showed off her S line for CF.
Lexus123,  Yeah, KTH and KRW are so sweet couple.  i become KTH's big fan when the first time i saw her acting in Love Story in Harvard, she look like an Angel looks and really pretty!   :x

Guest xtaeheex

Kim Tae-hee Wows Students at Seoul National University

photo291560.jpg

Actress Kim Tae-hee was greeted by hundreds of smitten students at Seoul National University on Thursday. She was there to take part in a recruitment drive by the Hanwha Group, one of Korea's major conglomerates.

The venue opened at 10 a.m., 30 minutes before the event started, and some 600 students were already waiting in line and all 200 seats were filled instantly. Many students had to sit on the floor and stairs.

Hanwha had prepared only 400 booklets introducing the group, and all of them had been snapped up even before the presentation started.

Kim Tae-hee gives a presentation during a recruitment drive by Hanwha Group at Seoul National University on Thursday.

Kim is an alumnus of the prestigious university, where she studied fashion design. "Standing here in front of all of you brings back fond memories of my days here", Kim said.

She spoke for 30 minutes about her experience modeling in Hanwha advertisements and ended her presentation by wishing the students good luck in their job search. The students responded with loud cheers.

One student said, "I've been to a lot of recruitment events, but I've never seen one that drew so many people". Another student said, "I didn't come here to find out about job opportunities at Hanwha. I came to see Kim Tae-hee".

But a third was less star-struck. "I don't know why Kim Tae-hee came here since she's never actually worked for the Hanwha Group", he said.

The previous day, Hanwha held a recruitment drive that took seven hours on another part of the SNU campus, but that attracted far less interest.

Source : english.chosun.com/si... ( English Korean )

http://www.hancinema.net/kim-tae-hee-wows-students-at-seoul-national-university-53899.html