Kim Tae Hee * 김태희 * 金泰希 * キムテヒ

Nancyzak

Oh! tae hee is a candidate for Rising Star hope she win! :D

thank you so much beary, forbidden, istatowin, piggie and to every angels for always sharing wonderful gooddies :D

i wanna share also my new mv for Tae Hee this a reply of Beautiful Girls . . . i'm currently enjoying this song :lol: hope you like my simple photovid mostly i used artwork of forbidden :D

Youtube link

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ULUpJwOL7Fs

Dlink

http://www.sendspace.com/file/hb10ou

Guest fivemagic

025.gif and GREETINGS to all angels, dreamers and tryers.........

beary, BIG thanks for this greatest news ever.........our angel Tae Hee in the 'Rising Star' final candidates.......I am so happy for her. I hope she will top others and I am praying big time for her to get that chance. She's well-deserved for the 'rising star'. Thank you again, for this great news!!!

forbidden, BIG thanks again for more lovely and awesome artworks........again, I am saving all of them into my pc.......thanks again!!!

piggie, BIG thanks for their 'hot kiss' fanart cap........I am saving it too into my pc.

tapcie, BIG thanks for sharing the youtube link and video as well as the download link from sendspace.........I really enjoyed watching her and the song is really nice and fitted so well with these goodies.

Also, thank you to everyone for sharing and keeping this angel thread alive and kickin'.

Guest istatowin

sis mae love the banners! :w00t: thanks sis beary for the update!! :D i gather angel's bodyguard is coming too? :lol:

---

sis ioi heres the related article...

new article on KTH:

On Style defined “alpha girl” as a woman who excelled in her respective field; Kim Tae Hee came in at first place. Respondents cited her intelligence for attending Seoul National University, her perfect looks, and her acting and commercial popularity as reasons for picking her.

Kim Hye Soo (who always strikes me as odd-looking — she can look super-sexy in one photo, and super-creepy in the next) came in just behind in second place; her confidence, self-possessed air and charisma were cited as her assets.

Trailing in a distant third place was MBC news anchor Kim Joo Ha, followed by actress Lee Hye Young, actress Kim Yun Jin, broadcaster Choi Hwa Jung, comedian Park Kyung Lim.

cr: mydaily

It's reported today that the PREMIERE Rising Star Awards 2007 recipients are Kim Ah Joong and Daniel Henney.

well, expected results but still a tiny bit of disappointment.

but it doesn't matter if angel's bodyguard is attending the awards too :P i am hoping to catch a sight of him :lol:

Below is the guest list for the PIFF grand opening ceremony on 4 Oct (Thu). The ceremony starts at 7pm Seoul time, and the red carpet should be 1-2 hours before. get ready, angels ;) i have something on this thur, i have to work out my time and free myself that evening. :P someone's name is in the attendance list too, really hope to see him there.

감우성, 강수연, 강인, 고아라, 고은아, 고현정, 김강우, 김래원, 김려욱, 김민선, 김민종, 김보연, 김소연, 김수로, 김아중, 김영준, 김영호, 김옥빈, 김자옥, 김정학, 김주혁, 김지수, 김태우, 김태희, 김혜나, 김혜성, 김효진, 나영희, 남궁민, 남궁원, 남보라, 다니엘 헤니, 도지원, 류승범, 마르코, 민지혜, 박건형, 박민경, 박상면, 박시연, 박용우, 박정선, 박중훈, 박진희, 백성현, 서동원, 서신애, 성휘, 송창환, 수애, 신애, 엄정화, 엄지원, 오광록, 오지호, 유아인, 유진, 윤계상, 윤다훈, 윤양하, 윤은혜, 윤주련, 윤지민, 윤진서, 이규한, 이기용, 이기우, 이동건, 이소연, 이연두, 이연희, 이정진, 이청하, 이특, 이하나, 임성언, 임수정, 임하룡, 장혁, 정경호, 정시아, 정유미, 정일우, 조용준, 조재현, 주진모, 지진희, 채정안, 천정명, 천호진, 최강희, 최규한, 최민수, 최시원, 최정원, 최하늘, 하정우, 한석규, 한예슬, 한재석, 허이재, 현영, 홍석천 등.

credit http://www.newsen.com/news_view.php?uid=200710011408011003

Guest istatowin

^ whahahah sis beary! seeing the angel w/ the equally charming bodyguard will make 2007 more memorable haha...i hope they arrive together..im dreaming too much :P:lol:

Guest piggie

Below is the guest list for the PIFF grand opening ceremony on 4 Oct (Thu). The ceremony starts at 7pm Seoul time, and the red carpet should be 1-2 hours before. get ready, angels ;) i have something on this thur, i have to work out my time and free myself that evening. :P someone's name is in the attendance list too, really hope to see him there.

감우성, 강수연, 강인, 고아라, 고은아, 고현정, 김강우, 김래원, 김려욱, 김민선, 김민종, 김보연, 김소연, 김수로, 김아중, 김영준, 김영호, 김옥빈, 김자옥, 김정학, 김주혁, 김지수, 김태우, 김태희, 김혜나, 김혜성, 김효진, 나영희, 남궁민, 남궁원, 남보라, 다니엘 헤니, 도지원, 류승범, 마르코, 민지혜, 박건형, 박민경, 박상면, 박시연, 박용우, 박정선, 박중훈, 박진희, 백성현, 서동원, 서신애, 성휘, 송창환, 수애, 신애, 엄정화, 엄지원, 오광록, 오지호, 유아인, 유진, 윤계상, 윤다훈, 윤양하, 윤은혜, 윤주련, 윤지민, 윤진서, 이규한, 이기용, 이기우, 이동건, 이소연, 이연두, 이연희, 이정진, 이청하, 이특, 이하나, 임성언, 임수정, 임하룡, 장혁, 정경호, 정시아, 정유미, 정일우, 조용준, 조재현, 주진모, 지진희, 채정안, 천정명, 천호진, 최강희, 최규한, 최민수, 최시원, 최정원, 최하늘, 하정우, 한석규, 한예슬, 한재석, 허이재, 현영, 홍석천 등.

credit http://www.newsen.com/news_view.php?uid=200710011408011003

I 'm so happy to hear that news!!~~^^

If RW really to join :D:lol:

Guest istatowin

^it will be Dreamer/TRYer's day again sis piggie :lol:

sorry i posted the wrong link in the previous page :(

A Special Project of Soompi-based Dreamers/TRYers...Please feel free to make corrections and provide additional infos! :)

Nothing beats our LSIH Couple! Forever Rae Won and Tae Hee!

ENJOY!!!

1.jpg2.jpg3.jpg

Watch Love Story in Harvard Couple - Docu Film/MV Part 5

Credits:

kthlove.com/kim-taehee.com/As Labelled/RBR/Syah/Beary/andrewujin (Videos and Translation)

Harvardians mentioned in the last part of the video

Guest fivemagic

prod_784_35173.jpg and 285195s7fwtet1kv.gif to all angels and dreamers.........

I was just here last night and omigosh, I am surprised and disappointed that our angel Tae Hee didn't get the 'Rising Star' awards 2007. I was praying really hard for her because like I said, she's well-deserved to get that. BIG thanks again beary for the latest but disappointed news.

On the other hand, I am happy to hear that our angel came in first place for the 'Alpha Girl' from on Style. YIPPEEE!

Since I don't live in or near Korea and have no access to seeing the PIFF grand opening ceremony, if you kind angels can record it and post the links here, I would really appreciated.

Guest istatowin

^gud morning sis fivemagic :D

--

and of course the rest of the LSIH/KIM Couple Docu... :D

part 6

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5xlQGrcrjAo

1.jpg2.jpg3.jpg

part 7

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Q0SD5hlcQU

1.jpg2.jpg3.jpg

part 8 (fnale)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ye74j5NKEOk

1.jpg2.jpg3.jpg

A Special Project of Soompi-based Dreamers/TRYers...Please feel free to make corrections and provide additional infos! :)

Nothing beats our LSIH Couple! Forever Rae Won and Tae Hee!

ENJOY!!!

Credits:

as labelled/kth love/beary/syah/middy/andrewujin/LSIH World by Tryer/piggie (AK LSIH Couple Focus Vid)

Harvardians mentioned in the last part of the video

Guest fivemagic

Oh istatowin, BIGGER thanks for sharing and posting more youtube videos........truly I am very appreciative.

406.gifistatowin, beary, syah, andrewujin, kth love, middy, piggie and everyone for always staying on top of us and for all latest pics, news etc etc.

whaaahhh.. rae won is also attending the PIFF ceremony i hope they will sit together like in AK :lol: this was a really great news :D ahhhhh! what a great morning :D thank you so much beary ;)

istatowin working hard thank's for LSIH Docu! DL please :lol:

my new photovid of our LSIH couple :)

youtube link

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IM0JrE8Oymc

DLINK

http://www.sendspace.com/file/d5jiyd

Guest istatowin

^NP sis fivemagic and tapcie! :)

waaaaaaaaaah sis beary thanks for the new cyon pics!! :w00t: no proper word can describe her beauty accurately :lol:

Guest FORBIDDEN

Awww Beary Beary Thanks for the picture and Tae Hee's news...

everyone Thanks for ur admire

-----------------

92fq8.jpg

91sp6.jpg

90wd7.jpg

52838032xy7.gif

69jo2.jpg

-------------------

82cv9.jpg

83lk5.jpg

:D

Guest silentHappiness

Thank you for the artworks Forbidden...

Thank you also for the LSIH docu Istatowin...

Wooww :o :o ...!!! KTH the "Alpha Girl"

And the New Rising Star,no other than our Angel Tae Hee...

Go,go,go KTH... Reach for the top...

Were always here to support you... :D :D :D :D :D

Certainly, Istatowin.,KTH's beauty is undescribable...

Mr.Webster,has not yet discover the right word to use for our Angel KTH's beauty...