Kim Tae Hee * 김태희 * 金泰希 * キムテヒ

Nancyzak

Guest fivemagic

154.gif to all angels.......

I don't know if this pic has been posted here, if it has please I do apologize, and if not, I wanted to share this wonderful drawing with everyone......

371594127_b965ca3701.jpg

Is this her signature....

371594286_288be33d4d.jpg

Credit pics to original creditors

Guest fivemagic

prod_792_23567.gif and sat5002.gif to all angels and dreamers........

I just can't stay away from this beautiful angel thread........

It's Saturday here at my place and still morning, wanted to check what's happening at this angel thread.......I see some good pics.

beary, BIG thanks for sharing some beautiful recent angel pics..........she's looking oh so very beauty and her everlasting smile is oh so so sweet. Also, please post the video links for us when you have it........

istatowin, I thought that was her signature too but wasn't too sure.......thanks for clarifying that for me.

81.gif to bas_nexus, nice to see you back again......you have been MIA for a long time and so happy to see you.

only my first post cuz before it wouldnt allow me to post... on mine so i went on my friends and posted some... but NAh.. i'm a fan.. big one too... but i forgot where i read it.. but she said.. that she liked not entertainers but like business, industrious guys.. :/

Guest istatowin

esp. for the "semi-dreamers/TRYers" :lol:

Watch Love Story in Harvard Couple - Docu Film/MV Part 4

1.jpg2.jpg3.jpg

Nothing beats our LSIH Couple! Forever Rae Won and Tae Hee!

ENJOY!!!

Credits:

KRW Family/Mitch/kim-taehee.com/As Labelled/Middy/Syah/Beary (Videos and Translation)

Harvardians mentioned in the last part of the video

A Special Project of Soompi-based Dreamers/TRYers...Please feel free to make corrections and provide additional infos! :)

Nothi A Special Project of Soompi-based Dreamers/TRYers...Please feel free to make corrections and provide additional infos! :)

Nothing beats our LSIH Couple! Forever Rae Won and Tae Hee!

ENJOY!!!

1.jpg2.jpg3.jpg

Watch Love Story in Harvard Couple - Docu Film/MV Part 5

Credits:

kthlove.com/kim-taehee.com/As Labelled/RBR/Syah/Beary/andrewujin (Videos and Translation)

Harvardians mentioned in the last part of the video

Guest FORBIDDEN

2750976c58097774.jpg

76ca16d8120968d7.jpg

ce0676541c38d623.jpg

e59bff03088e699c.jpg

12cdc9ee90ebbbb9.gif

-------------------------

2 wallies

003986c258258ae0.jpg

70iv7.jpg

--------------------------

0d1b0a202569ad74.jpg

55wf8.jpg

:rolleyes::D

Oh Beary thanks a lot for Tae hee 's news update

Ahhh Istatowin Thanks for giving more LSIH doc I have ver. 1-5 already :)

Kim Tae Hee, Lee Jun Ki... 'Rising Star' final candidates

Sep 30, 2007

Kim Tae Hee, Yoon Eun Hye, Lee Jun Ki, Daniel Henney, are among the final candidates for both male and female category for 'Rising Star Awards'.

12th Pusan Internation Film Festival (PIFF) to open on 4th Oct, one of the movie events is PREMIERE KOREA '3rd Premiere Rising Star Award'. The candidates for the female category are Kim Tae Hee, Kim Ah Joong, Yoon Eun Hye, Han Ji Min, and Kim Min Jung.

Candidates for the male category are Lee Jun Ki, Daniel Henny, Lee Sun Kyun, Jo Han Sun and Ha Jung Woo.

For last two years, movie actors, carrying the future of the Korea movies, are selected by netizens and movie experts through online voting.

1st year award winners were Jo Seung Woo and Kang Hye Jung, 2nd year award winners are Ryu Seung Bum and Im Soo Jung.

This year, apart from 'male and female rising star awards', 4 newly added categories are Director award, male and female newcomer award, short film award.

The award ceremony is held on 5 Oct, 8pm at Pusan The Westin Chosun Hotel Grand Ballroom.

Korean article http://news.media.daum.net/entertain/movie.../v18289480.html

rough translation by beary/www.kim-taehee.com

------------------------------

Tae Hee is facing strong opponents in the female category. i'm not so hopeful. :(

But it's alright, she is attending the awards still, so i am happy enough. Her name is listed in the guest list. ;)

Tae Hee, Kim (Actor)

Hotel: Paradise

Duration of Stay: 4 - 6.10

source http://www.piff.org/kor/html/information/i...amp;gotoPage=15