Kim Tae Hee * 김태희 * 金泰希 * キムテヒ

Nancyzak

Guest aya_Cute

currently i watched a kdrama with title mackerel Run... n the actress look like her...

is the actress in that kdrama is played by Tae Hee?

hmmm maybe i wrong... but its look similar

hey there ladies, haha its been a while looking back at those nine tail fox screencaps makes me feel bad, cause i have yet to finish the series completely. haha

Guest istatowin

^alo sis soy :D maybe u will appreciate it more in some other time :lol: thats what happened to me haha!

----------

^more new fanarts by sis dayee (pinoyexchange.com)

random.jpg

aproud.jpg

look.jpg

12banner-1.jpg

perfectpair.jpg

asloversgo.jpg

----------

PERFECT ANGEL IN ANY ANGLE :lol: ...our DEAREST FOREVER ANGEL KIM TAE HEE!!

faBANNER.jpg

CR: DAYEE

Guest istatowin

^of course sis fivemagic! :) i dun think dayee will mind at all :lol:

gosh seeing nice pics and fanarts can really make my day! im so thankful to all the hardworking contributors too :D

Guest fivemagic

^of course sis fivemagic! :) i dun think dayee will mind at all :lol: gosh seeing nice pics and fanarts can really make my day! im so thankful to all the hardworking contributors too :D

THANK YOU sis istatowin for your warm comments and big 'thank yous'.......I will use it as my siggy and of course will credit dayee for the banner. Thanks again.

istatowin, the banner is TOO big to use for siggy. Calling Dayee to the rescue.......need help badly on the banner!!!

^aww sis beary! is there anyway we can buy a copy of it? with english sub? :( isnt arirang channel airing old dramas? maybe we can request them? :)

i have only come across Screen vcd with Chinese subtitles. I don't think there is any with english sub out in the market.

good idea istatowin, have you tried sending in your request?

currently i watched a kdrama with title mackerel Run... n the actress look like her...

is the actress in that kdrama is played by Tae Hee?

hmmm maybe i wrong... but its look similar

Tae Hee didn't play in Mackerel Run for sure... got to be someone who resembles her, but i'm sure the other actress must be very pretty too. :P:lol::lol:

Guest AlecRuby

Istatowin Thank-you for the beautiful artworks. KimKim are so cute!

I recently rewatched the best moment in Love Story In Harvard, I can't help but giggle when I look at those two together!

Guest istatowin

sis beary, havent tried emailing Arirang yet. im not sure about their email ad :(

sis fivemagic il ask sis dayee :D

sis alec ruby bigger thanks to the fanartists and guyz like syah and beary and middy for us with tons of pics :lol:

alo kth-kimtaehee club! many thanks for the cyon pics and the banner :D keep posting!

Guest FORBIDDEN

Ahh Istatowin the LSIH doc1-4 ,I really love them too much. there's some missing scene that i didn't watch before so..i enjoy it too much :D

Wowow N' pink [KTH-kimtaehee club I love that Cyon pic too much. How cute she is ???

----------------------------

we start with some siggies :P

57vm8.jpg

17mr6.gif

16in7.gif

and special for KIm & Hyun bin

56nw6.jpg

18bb6.gif

some banners

85ml0.jpg

84sz1.jpg

finally the most important

72cy1.jpg

73kd8.jpg

hope u'll love it

THANK YOU sis istatowin for your warm comments and big 'thank yous'.......I will use it as my siggy and of course will credit dayee for the banner. Thanks again.

istatowin, the banner is TOO big to use for siggy. Calling Dayee to the rescue.......need help badly on the banner!!!

ey fivemagic :D I'm sorry but I can't edit that pic anymore, I deleted the PSD file already :( maybe I could just make you a siggy size with similar pics and similar effect I'll just post it anytime soon :D

Guest fivemagic

ey fivemagic :D I'm sorry but I can't edit that pic anymore, I deleted the PSD file already :( maybe I could just make you a siggy size with similar pics and similar effect I'll just post it anytime soon :D

15-1.gif and

03-1.gif to every KTH angels...........

Hey dayee,

Sorry to hear that you deleted that pic..........it was so beautifully done. If you can make me a siggy size with similar pics and effects, I would really appreciate it. BIG thanks in advance!

Guest a_azarine

hi, newbie here :)

i knew her face since a long time ago, but never that she's kim tae hee (what a shame -_-) i like her, coz she looks humble and natural ^^. and in my opinion, sometimes she looks like Park Heebon..

some people said that she's so petite, a bit similar to song hye kyo. and i saw some pictures comparing their height in some sites. is that true? coz i look at her profile in the first page, she's 1.65 m, whereas song hye kyo doesn't even reach 1.60..