Watch Love Story in Harvard Couple - Docu Film/MV Part 3

1.jpg2.jpg3.jpg

Credits:

Middy/RW Family/Forbidden

Harvardians mentioned in the last part of the video

esp. for the "semi-dreamers/TRYers" :lol:

Watch Love Story in Harvard Couple - Docu Film/MV Part 4

1.jpg2.jpg3.jpg

Nothing beats our LSIH Couple! Forever Rae Won and Tae Hee!

ENJOY!!!

Credits:

KRW Family/Mitch/kim-taehee.com/As Labelled/Middy/Syah/Beary (Videos and Translation)

Harvardians mentioned in the last part of the video

whaaa..... i miss a lot of things in here :) wow forbidden u are a fountain of art works tnx's for sharing ;). . . . . hi! istatowin tnx's for lsih docu luv it so much :wub: can i have a dlink for that :D tnx's also beary for the gooddies i just wacth this weekend Crazy For You i saw Tae Hee poster of Jinro when i saw that scene in the restaurant i just keep on looking for that poster :lol: gosh she is all over the place :lol:

Guest FORBIDDEN

Ahhh Istatowin part 3 and part 4 Thanks alot sis,i've never seen something about both of them long time ago ... Missing u !!!

----------------------------

63yt1.jpg

71fb4.jpg

----------------------------

83qt6.jpg

80eb6.jpg

81xv2.jpg

82ru9.jpg

------------------------------

And some available of Siggies hehehe :P

60887007ar4.gif

76959609io7.gif

13xz0.gif

12zf6.gif

:rolleyes::D:P:lol:

Guest FORBIDDEN

^haha! sis mae i hope we are repaying you with your hardwork via those videos!! :)

yay! ur crowding my hard disk :lol:

AHhhh thanks a lot sis but i love this "Hardwork" too much and it's hard to give up hahaaha

But if ur harddisk is become full ,,please don't need to keep my entire of artworks..it'll stuck on Soompi forever ??!!

Or u can do "Disk Cleanup" also good Idea :D:P:)

you gals never fail to deliver goodies to this thread. thanks istatowin and forbidden :)

------------------------------

Screencaps from drama 'Screen'

i like this scene, the irritated So Hyun and the disturbing Tae Yong :lol:

01.jpg

02.jpg

03.jpg

credit as labelled + Fin.s

Guest istatowin

^hahaha! KTH is so cute in those scaps :lol: reminds me of her upcoming movie quarrel :lol:

thanks sis beary :D

Download Link - LSIH Couple Docu Film/MV

A Special Project of Soompi-based Dreamers/TRYers...

Nothing beats our LSIH Couple! Forever Rae Won and Tae Hee!

Megaupload DL Link - Part 1

Megaupload DL Link - Part 2

Megaupload DL Link - Part 3

Megaupload DL Link - Part 4

^awww...really ioi? :( ok i'l try to upload it in sendspace...but its so slow on me now :( can u gimme a day or 2? :)

yeh so sad :tears::sweatingbullets:

sendspace or another web which can download easily :)

Guest istatowin

from LSIH thread...

Last night, I re-watched some LSIH episodes and wanted to share some favorite dialogues and quotes:

HYUN-WOO: I was in need of some vitamins. You're my vitamin. I want to be the vitamin for you as well. The vitamin that can ease your worries and give you strength. Am I your vitamin or not?

SOO-IN: You are.

HYUN-WOO: Keep your spirits up.

[ SOO-IN'S THOUGHTS ]

Hyun-woo, I'll be leaving in a week. Your hands are really warm. I'm holding onto them right now. Even when I leave, I'll be holding your hand in my heart. I don't know how to say goodbye. I've never wavered from my dream to help those in need. But I've become very hesitant after meeting you. I'll remember this trip forever. Thanks. I'm really thankful. And I love you Hyun-woo.

[ SOO-IN'S LETTER ]

You're right. Now is the time I'll love you least. I know that I'll love you even more as time goes on. Thanks for letting me live my dream. I thought about it for a long time. I never dreamed of getting married and having a family like you have because I'm not good enough to live my life as I want to. I didn't have the courage to form a family as the woman of a man. I didn't think marriage would exist in my life. If I stay here with you, as our love grows, I fear that I'll leave a permanent scar on your heart. I'm happy that I've met you. I'll always remember you as my one love. Sorry, Hyun-woo.

these are exactly the words that made me love LSIH more :)

Guest istatowin

^aww sis beary! is there anyway we can buy a copy of it? with english sub? :( isnt arirang channel airing old dramas? maybe we can request them? :)

Guest istatowin

dear ioi1992, i uploaded the 1st part of the LSIH docu film already...im in the process of uploading the 2nd part now :)

Alternative DL Link - Sendspace

Part 1

------------------

new fanart by buzz_inc from showwallpaper

012403.jpg

Guest fivemagic

29-2.gif

We are hoping for a bright and sunny weather today.....it's chilling at the moment, but later today, the weather will change.

Oh forbidden, you simply amazes me with your talents and skills........you really outdone yourself with these beautiful and lovely artworks......BIGGER thanks for sharing them. I am saving all of them in my pc.

beary, BIG thanks for sharing some 'SCREEN' screencaps......our angel Tae Hee looks really young and beautiful as always.