Kim Tae Hee * 김태희 * 金泰希 * キムテヒ

Nancyzak

Guest FORBIDDEN

Hellooooo~~~~eveyone :D:rolleyes: i'm back again. today ,I've just finished the importance exam, it's too hard for me!!!!???

so i didn't expect anything with this exam at all ..

but whatever i'll share my artwork to all of you again. :lol::P

------------------------------

16cu8.jpg

28zb1.jpg

47ms2.jpg

46zd4.jpg

48od6.jpg

36pq3.jpg

6 artwork for today :):lol::D

Guest FORBIDDEN

^ oh my sis mae...have i mentioned already that i love u? :lol: u always make my night complete :lol:

hahaha sis I need to say Thanks you too for the May Lee Show Clip that u post last time .. i'm happy with that see our angel and it's great that we have Sub-Title to know every words that she said :D ..But why that clip is so short reallly short???!!!! ,[just a little dissapointed] :o

Guest istatowin

^actually its just a part of the summary of interviews aired in the May Lee Show...

i think only one from kim-taehee.com was able to watch her but she was taken by surprise too... :( i really hope for starworld to find it in their heart that there is a NEED to re-air the full interview w/ KTH :lol:

Guest djmackj

^ djmack can u make a summary of the 49 things about TH u guyz enumerated already? we can make a banner or MV out of it right? :D

haha are we not waiting for the full 100 anymore? I will make that list for you soon, but as for the banner or MV you are on your own, i'm clueless when it comes to multimedia making =P

Guest venice

his istatowin and forbidden!! you guys are like die hard kth-krw shipper.. wee!! i like them too.. il never get over lsh... tehy mad eit so memorable..

nwei, not sure if this was posted already..

76s02004qw5.jpg

af

Guest fivemagic

Yes please djmackj, please continue with more 'things I love about Tae Hee' with us, and I will vice versa too. Yeah, it would be really great if we can get to the 100 or more things........this is getting very interesting.

beary, istatowin, syah, forbidden, soy, piggie, and everyone else, where are you guy's list? Really want to see them!

djmackj, looks like we are the only ones who participated in this thing?

venice, ioi1992 and all newbies, welcome to our angel Tae Hee thread.........glad to see you here. Please share anything and everything about Tae Hee with us and we will exchange ours with you too.

ioi1992, love your fanart pics..........really awesome! Thanks for sharing.

"Kim Tae Hee Dance" Mobile Phone followed by Digital Camera

August 27, 2007 17:02

1165995803806_1.jpg

Cyon Phone followed by Olympus Digital Camera dance, can Kim Tae Hee do it?

On 28th, Olympus Korea, at their promotion launch of their 11 new products including professional DSLR, announced the appointment of top star Kim Tae Hee as their endorser.

In 2004, with Jeon Ji Hyun's full involvement, Olympus already experienced a dramatic sales increase. This time can Kim Tae Hee once again 'dance' for the new product and attracts attention?

To cite an instance, Kim Tae Hee as LG Electronics chocolate phone and Cyon Phone best seller model, had undertook the mobile phone industry and already showed 'Kim Tae Hee Power' without regrets.

Olympus spokesperson said that 'I signed the contract with Kim Tae Hee as I was looking for a star with a sense of closeness to the public' and 'CF photoshooting is expected to carry out this week'.

Besides Olympus, Samsung Techwin with Jang Dong Gun and Nikon Korea with Bi, each has its own market share in the digital camera industry.

article source - http://joynews.inews24.com/php/news_view.p...g_serial=279762

Rough translation credit Home of the Angel@www.kim-taehee.com

Feels so rusty after not doing translation for a long time. Pardon me for any mistakes made.

I don't quite understand the last paragraph, so it's not properly translated, anyway it's just some information, nothing important.