Kim Tae Hee * 김태희 * 金泰希 * キムテヒ

Nancyzak

djmackj *giving you a pat on your back* excellent! well done!

what more can we say? you seem to have said it all. :lol:

just 2 more off my head, i like her alluring and smoldering stare and her obvious "crow's feet" lines :P

Guest djmackj

haha beary, I like the stare one, but frankly, I think "crow's feet" make her creases seem like they are bad, that's why I referred to them as angelic creases, since they look good only on her haha.

Two more to add to my list:

Her majestic seating posture and her lack of a boyfriend =P.

haha beary, I like the stare one, but frankly, I think "crow's feet" make her creases seem like they are bad, that's why I referred to them as angelic creases, since they look good only on her haha.

i just think that this tiny flaw mades her imperfectly perfect. :lol:

Guest FORBIDDEN

Istatowin Thanks u again sis Megaupload is too hard for me to DL but i'll try it follow ur advise :)

[actually if you post this clip on Youtube just tell me and give me the Link]

here's my artwork go again

---------------------------

25zn5.jpg

27dp5.jpg

35gs9.jpg

34se7.jpg

33lu2.jpg

72144198le3.gif

6 artworks hope you'll love it [that's my happyness to hear ur admire hehehhee :D:P:D

Guest fivemagic

OK, now it’s my turn to convey my list of things I love about Tae Hee………similar to djmackj's and I can't help it, but to love her for whom she is. Like the saying goes 'Beauty is in the eye of the beholder'.

01. Her heart-warming and enormous personality

02. Her mellow and pleasant soft voice

03. Her expressive and vivacious brown eyes

04. Her angelically warm face

05. Her gentle yet very loving kisses

06. Her long and caressing fingers/hands

07. Her kindness and sincere behavior

08. Her crisp clean and perfect white teeth

09. Her sweet, fabulous and captivating smile

10. Her gorgeous and radiant long hair

11. Her elegant, astonishing and slender body figure

12. Her dashing long neck

13. Her playful yet mesmerizing eye wink

14. Her delicate, electrifying and seductive lips

15. Her way of staring with those beautiful brown eyes

16. Her awesome and incredible complexion

17. Her fun, loving and playful laughter

18. Her ability to dress in any clothing attire for photoshoot (very photogenic)

19. Her melancholy sob and cries

20. Her charisma, talent, well-mannered, determination and sophistication as an individual/actress

21. Her soothing outer beauty secrets

22. Her sexiness in her photoshoot (no matter what angle it’s taken from)

23. Her love and devotion for her family and friends

This is all for now. I am really hoping to see her again in a drama (hopefully very very soon) ~~~~ miss her already.

Guest fivemagic

Golly, forbidden, your ARTWORK pics are very nice and fantastic........well done chingu!

Lovely pics to drool more and more........

Guest lamebaboon

i jus realised something... both hyun bin and kim rae won were from e same university- joong ang university... haha, kim tae hee seems to have some sort of affinity with e 2 schoolmates...

Guest istatowin

whahaha sis fivemagic...uv done ur assignment very well too...me, still in limbo :lol:

waaaaaaaaaaaaah ss piggie! interesting eh? thanks for sharing :D:wub:

gosh sis mae, those are very very lovely works!!! thanks :D

Guest djmackj

wow can't believe I forgot the complexion, yes her skin is very envy-worthy. Very nice list Fivemagic, i think I counted about 6 more unique features of tae hee, which will make the list total 49 along with Beary's points, soooo, 51 more unique features to go! Hmm, I think this is a stretch, but I'll add one more with.... her round, pretty ears haha.... NOW there's 50!

Guest istatowin

^ djmack can u make a summary of the 49 things about TH u guyz enumerated already? we can make a banner or MV out of it right? :D

OK, now it’s my turn to convey my list of things I love about Tae Hee………similar to djmackj's and I can't help it, but to love her for whom she is. Like the saying goes 'Beauty is in the eye of the beholder'.
WOW!'fivemagic'.....listed too perfect.....did she have any boyfriend's now.....but never heard any guys after her....KRW only 1....HA!HA!HA! :P

Guest Kara_Hyori

I'm new to this thread but I'm not a new fan of Kim Tae Hee... I really love her!! she's really pretty and gorgeous... I love her series "Love Story In Harvard"... That tv series was really great....

Guest istatowin

I'm new to this thread but I'm not a new fan of Kim Tae Hee... I really love her!! she's really pretty and gorgeous... I love her series "Love Story In Harvard"... That tv series was really great....

alo and welcome in the ANGELs thread, KARA! :) we have the same "KTH history" :lol:

Guest Kara_Hyori

alo and welcome in the ANGELs thread, KARA! :) we have the same "KTH history" :lol:

really?? good to know... hehehe... any pix of them? kim rae won and kim tae hee are definitely the best!